forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyonko Hizara
I haven't had any sushi in 2 weeks so maybe I should get some tonight.
Ceph23
I can't really tell good sushi from bad ones.
Birdy
Me neither because it's all bad to me.
B1rd
I would question the tastes of people who don't like good sushi.
Aurani
I don't really dislike it..... but it feels so weird and the taste is rather... weird - still, not in an atrocious way, just plain weird.
piruchan
People are talking about food everywhere I go, help.
Birdy

B1rd wrote:

I would question the tastes of people who don't like good sushi.
Go ahead, be a dumb shit.

E: Oh shit, sorry, forgot "ignorant" from there too.
Aurani
I don't even know why I expected anything from this Forum in terms of maturity. People here can't introduce their own ideals unless they want to be fucking lynched and flayed for anything other than endless circlejerking.

The arrival of even more children in OT means that there won't be 3 bloody people left worthy of discussing something with, by the end of this year. Fucking GD all over again.
Trash Boat
It was just matter of time

B1rd
so, a flamewar sparked over a sushi discussion lol :lol:

Well, ad hominem is the cancer of internet discussions; insult people all you want but alt least provide a reason why.

Static Noise Bird wrote:

for example I don't understand why you think I'm an ignorant dumb shit because I think people who don't like sushi have bad taste... if you had actually replied with a reason then there could actually be discussion rather than pointless flaming.
Trash Boat
Actually, you are right. Unless he has a good reason, just ignore him.

Actually just foelist him straight, I highly doubt he has or can make a reason out of nowhere
Aurani

B1rd wrote:

Well, ad hominem is the cancer of internet discussions; insult people all you want but alt least provide a reason why.
I'd say the overall maturity of the people involved in those "discussions" is the cancer here - and insults are also one sign of immaturity. What, you can't handle someone having a different point of view from you? You can't stand being outclassed with the presentation of much better and consistent points that you have to turn into a savage and insult the person until they give up and you can claim "victory"?
No, that's not how it should work. If you want to seriously discuss something, personal feelings must not take part in it, else you'll end up like that mongrel who claimed I should kill myself when I stated my opinion on that gamer guy from Japan.

B1rd wrote:

for example I don't understand why you think I'm an ignorant dumb shit because I think people who don't like sushi have bad taste... if you had actually replied with a reason then there could actually be discussion rather than pointless flaming.
On this point though, he was right (minus the insulting part). It was rather ignorant of you to state that people who dislike sushi automatically have a bad taste in food, as you completely skipped the presentation of an actual argument that validates that statement... but other than that, the insult was unnecessary and just sad.
Granger
I ate sushi before, im sure, but i dont really remember any of the taste... maybe i should eat some sushi sometime soon.

And now im hungry, talking about food got this magic...
B1rd

Aurani wrote:

I'd say the overall maturity of the people involved in those "discussions" is the cancer here - and insults are also one sign of immaturity. What, you can't handle someone having a different point of view from you? You can't stand being outclassed with the presentation of much better and consistent points that you have to turn into a savage and insult the person until they give up and you can claim "victory"?
No, that's not how it should work. If you want to seriously discuss something, personal feelings must not take part in it, else you'll end up like that mongrel who claimed I should kill myself when I stated my opinion on that gamer guy from Japan.
OT seems like one of the most mature places on the internet, maybe you should contrast it against Youtube or something.

I still don't really get your thing about silmarilen though. What is the difference between you thinking another person should die for doing x thing, and another person thinking you should die for thinking x thing? Seems hypocritical to me.

Aurani wrote:

On this point though, he was right (minus the insulting part). It was rather ignorant of you to state that people who dislike sushi automatically have a bad taste in food, as you completely skipped the presentation of an actual argument that validates that statement... but other than that, the insult was unnecessary and just sad.
But I didn't even say that or make that generalisation. I said 'I would question the taste' of people who didn't like sushi. I wasn't going to write a thesis on how sushi is awesome in every way, because it's a lot easier if the person explains why they don't like it, then we could get to the point.
DeletedUser_3905941
i've never liked sushi because it's always put me off when i think its raw

on another topic, it's now considered edgy if you're either a theist or atheist. what even
Yuudachi-kun
Aurani

B1rd wrote:

OT seems like one of the most mature places on the internet, maybe you should contrast it against Youtube or something.
You can't just simply choose the most braindead site on the Internet, regarding the comment section at least, and compare it to this place. I have never claimed that this place is the most immature on the whole Internet, so don't try to stitch that one to me.

B1rd wrote:

I still don't really get your thing about silmarilen though. What is the difference between you thinking another person should die for doing x thing, and another person thinking you should die for thinking x thing? Seems hypocritical to me.
Well, the person I was talking about was the OBJECT of that discussion, and therefore I wasn't insulting him in any way personal. I'm still going to stay where I was before - if you're wasting precious resources (in that case, the money ANYONE around him could've actually used for better purposes) on non-productive materials, you're presenting yourself as the garbage of that society, and boy do Japanese have a lot of those. If it was a person from any other country (except the US, maybe), I wouldn't have made that assumption and would've never said that he should take his own life away - but, considering that he's likely just leeching the money from someone else, and hardly leads a proper life, I'm staying by my statement.

Meanwhile, that mongrel did NOTHING BUT throw virtual feces at me for not having his defective mentality, while not presenting any counterarguments, or do you want to prove me wrong?

B1rd wrote:

But I didn't even say that or make that generalisation. I said 'I would question the taste' of people who didn't like sushi. I wasn't going to write a thesis on how sushi is awesome in every way, because it's a lot easier if the person explains why they don't like it, then we could get to the point.
It certainly seemed like you meant it like that, though. I guess you just have to express yourself in a more convenient and understandable way next time, since people might misunderstand it, like SNB here, and lynch you for a point you weren't even trying to make.
Birdy

B1rd wrote:

so, a flamewar sparked over a sushi discussion lol :lol:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Because questioning that someone doesn't like sushi is stupid as fuck. Just let me dislike sushi in perfect peace. I don't like cheese either, in fact, I can't stand cheese. Go ahead and question me for that too, but again, that's stupid as fuck, only because it might be based on your personal preference. Another example, I don't get why do people like TV Size music, but I don't question their tastes. Go ahead and listen to that music and I'll listen to mine.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I don't like cheese either, in fact, I can't stand cheese.
((((except on pizza)))
Birdy

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I don't like cheese either, in fact, I can't stand cheese.
((((except on pizza)))
me
VoidnOwO
:oops:
IppE

BRBP wrote:

gay
See kids, this is how you deeply insult people on the internet.

In other news, got a glock in the mail today.
Zelda

RedPanda wrote:

it's now considered edgy
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Vuelo Eluko
vienna sausages
Trash Boat
Meanwhile, the pp was being recalculated(again)
IppE

Trash Boat wrote:

I highly doubt anyone with even half a brain cares about that at this point.
Aurani
That's the entire point mate... :V
IppE
Don't mate me like some australian cunt.
Aurani
I'll mate you like a proper naughty boy.
Vuelo Eluko

IppE wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

I highly doubt anyone with even half a brain cares about that at this point.
but the changes made snowwhite drop to #3 :V
IppE

Aurani wrote:

Trash Boat

Aurani wrote:

Are you planning to cheat on Hika?
Aurani
Depends... she cheated on me, so why wouldn't I have the same right? Isn't that what you'd call "equality"? :V
AutoMedic

Aurani wrote:

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going

But since you two are boys, very unlikely that it will happen
Trash Boat
Aurani's gender is still in debate, don't rush too quickly Sonatora
IppE

AutoMedic wrote:

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going

But since you two are boys, very unlikely that it will happen
AutoMedic

Trash Boat wrote:

Aurani's gender is still in debate, don't rush too quickly Sonatora
Who the fuck is sonatora
Trash Boat
oh, sorry, AutoMedicine. Or Deceiving Eyes, if you prefer.
Zelda

AutoMedic wrote:

Who the fuck is sonatora

Oh would you look at that
Who woulda thought
Vuelo Eluko
if you mouse over my name you cant see my old name was Bassist Vinyl 8-)

based support team
show more