forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Trash Boat

Granger wrote:

So, i've looked into this ASMR stuff, because from the description i think i know this feeling/whatever that actually is, but those videos do nothing to me.
I think I have felt that before, but when I listen to something that I didn't expect in a song, or in certain parts.
Friendan

Blue Stig wrote:

Corin wrote:

Why does that name seem familiar.
And my brain is linking it to shitposting too for some reason.
t/114359
Poe's law, is this supposed to be ironic?
Trash Boat
Super Hexagon has something that makes it terribly addictive. And fun.

Oh look new page
NotEvenDoomMusic

Corin wrote:

Fun for all the family
Ear covering brings shivers through my spine,                             so satisfying

also relevant

aw yiss
Birdy
Awww yissss.

Never thought a cat could help me sleep - I thought they were designed to do the exact opposite.
IppE

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Awww yissss.

Never thought a cat could help me sleep - I thought they were designed to do the exact opposite.
Depends entirely on whether the cat wants to sleep or to eat.
Birdy
Probably. I've never owned a cat myself, but my best friend's cat really knows how to be a massive pussy dick early in the morning.
Yoeri
Y'all weirdos
Birdy
u2bby
AutoMedic
putin vodka putin
Trash Boat

Yoeri wrote:

Y'all weirdos
You aren't that different from us, you know?
Aurani

Yoeri wrote:

Y'all suck fish arse, weirdos
There, fixed it for ya.
Blue Stig

Friendan wrote:

Blue Stig wrote:

t/114359
Poe's law, is this supposed to be ironic?
Clearly it's simultaneously ironic and unironic.
It was a beautiful thread.

Also I am genuinely sad that all the pictures have been deleted on the best posts.
I hate puush.
IppE

Aurani wrote:

Yoeri wrote:

Y'all suck fish arse, weirdos
There, fixed it for ya.
Aurani sempai, please oshiete fish arse wa doko desuka.

Blue Stig wrote:

I hate puush.
As do I, and that is why I've moved on from peppy's oppressive image host.
Zelda
Dropbox master race unite
ztrot
So tbh it was just a joke to see if it would be podssible to make the onohole controller to pick up input for game modes like maina for shiggles It sorta works but much more testing would have to be done and it would never be a legit game mode
Birdy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Trash Boat

ztrot wrote:

So tbh it was just a joke to see if it would be podssible to make the onohole controller to pick up input for game modes like maina for shiggles It sorta works but much more testing would have to be done and it would never be a legit game mode
Did I miss something?
IppE
ztrot has been baking cookies again
Birdy
Jarby

ztrot wrote:

Would be pretty straightforward with this
Ironsoul27
this forum needs more posts
Aurani
It does? I thought it had enough feces as it is. :p
AutoMedic

Static Noise Bird wrote:

It's filthy frank boys
Kyonko Hizara

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Baking with him
Blue Stig

Jarby wrote:

Would be pretty straightforward with this
Oh yes.
This is perfect for some of the projects I'm thinking of doing.
AutoMedic
What the fuck

I cant buy evolve? Goddamit, credit card
Trash Boat
How to sell stuff on Steam(finally get access to the Market)

obviously not planning to sell that one, kyo-chan. just asking
AutoMedic
See the sell button on the lower part of the card, click that. Adjust your price in the screens provided. Want no profit. Go to market, look up your card, check the buy order, then click the big sell button. Then type the current jighest buy order that you saw. Voila, you sold a piece of virtual card that doesn't do anything other than grow your e-peen
Kyonko Hizara

Trash Boat wrote:

How to sell stuff on Steam(finally get access to the Market)

obviously not planning to sell that one, kyo-chan. just asking
Keep your Squiggus!

The way to get access to trading and the market sucks sometimes. One of my friends was suppose to trade with me but it is making her wait 30 more days because she didn't activate steam guard.
Trash Boat
I have Steam Guard enabled since I entered Steam, why would you disable it?

and btw, I also have this in sale if you're interested

Kyonko Hizara
She never enabled it when she first installed steam.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Trash Boat wrote:

Because if you switch computer/devices very often, like me for example, it's a hassle to always check your e-mail and enable the access for your account on a device you most likely will use once every few months.

Also holy shit i'm so drunk/weeded(???) i feel like i should do something stupid but i should not what
Yeah actually not the weeded.
Just drunk.
Trash Boat
It's not a hassle if you are patient enough
Kyonko Hizara

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

Because if you switch computer/devices very often, like me for example, it's a hassle to always check your e-mail and enable the access for your account on a device you most likely will use once every few months.

Also holy shit i'm so drunk/weeded(???) i feel like i should do something stupid but i should not what
Yeah actually not the weeded.
Just drunk.
She gets on steam from 3 laptops and her phone. Sometimes when I want to get on chat from my phone in once in forever it's like NOPE GOTTA DO THE EMAIL but I don't want to do the email because I use the default email app and it sometimes doesn't feel like refreshing.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

NOPE GOTTA DO THE EMAIL but I don't want to do the email.
That's how i feel like, every single time i want to log into steam from my niggers Nogger™ computer and realize i don't have to do that and waste like 10 (precious) minutes of my time.

Every, freakin' time.
IppE
Good thing I never go to places and only use steam on my compuer in my room.
gregest
I don't even have steam
Kyonko Hizara

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

NOPE GOTTA DO THE EMAIL but I don't want to do the email.
That's how i feel like, every single time i want to log into steam from my niggers Nogger™ computer and realize i don't have to do that and waste like 10 (precious) minutes of my time.

Every, freakin' time.
Has it ever accidentally sent you 2 emails before? It did that to me, neither worked, so I had to have it send me another one.
Trash Boat
Hint hint, to prevent this, don't wipe up your browser history or use Incognito mode
show more