forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
B1rd
some asshole, yeah got that right. also whoever actually restricted his account...

can't say I'm not super jelly myself though.
Corin

Jazz wrote:

wb Corin
HI JAZZ HOW ARE YOU

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

corm don't disappear again
I'm working on IRL work and sows tho so work is work

Hika wrote:

God dammit you British fuck, you only had one job.
I do my job of breaking things pretty well thank you very much.

also ty everyone else
Trash Boat
You are welcome. How was it?
Corin
Kyonko Hizara
I had to go to the post office today to mail a wig and the woman in front of me was mailing over $1k in cash overseas. All I was thinking was "I bet she got scammed by some Nigerian man." They even asked to where the money was going and she said to her boyfriend.
Aurani
So I decided to buy a puppy for myself, just because I lack a companion...... guess who couldn't fucking fall asleep at all, because of some little devil gnawing on his every inch and jumping all around.
Kyonko Hizara
What kind of dog are they?
Aurani
A German Shepherd. He's going to be the 5th one in the family so far.
I thought he'd be heartbroken over the fact that he was taken from his mother and 11 others, but nope, the poor thing is already attached to me so much that he doesn't even allow me to sleep.
Trash Boat
A cat could have been a better choice, but it's great that you decided to get some company
Bweh
lol no dogs > cats any day of the week
Aurani
I've had 3 cats in my life, and no matter how much they like me, I'm more of a dog person, especially since I had one during my childhood that I won't forget as long as I live.
Not to mention I need a protector for the person I love, for the times I won't be around, and in that regard - a cat doesn't cut it.
Kyonko Hizara
I have a cat currently that acts like a dog.

The cat we had the only loved me and loved me a ton died about a year ago from stomach cancer because she was so fat ;~;
Aurani
I did have one cat that acted like a dog too... it was funny as hell, watching him fail in the cat world (Being territorial? Nope, better allow other cats to shit under your nose instead!) but do a wonderful job at acting like both his parents are dogs....
B1rd
I don't like dogs, they demand too much attention and are annoying. And even if you don't own one, you still have to suffer through them barking all night, dog shit on the footpath and occasionally even dogs attacking people. Incompetent owners can't keep their own dogs to themselves.

Obviously I like cats better. I can associate quite a lot with cats, it's the complete opposite for dogs.
Aurani
It boils down to personal preference. There's no better or worse there..
Trash Boat
In case you are looking for exotic stuff, spiders and lizards can be pets too. if you dare
Aurani
I don't consider unpettable shit as pets..... such exotic stuff is more like, eh, living art instead of a pet.
Jarby

Aurani wrote:

I don't consider unpettable shit as pets..... such exotic stuff is more like, eh, living art instead of a pet.
Excuse me

Aurani
Well fine, let's not hang on to the literal definition of that word...
I mean, sure you can pet them as far as the definition goes, but you can't practically pet them, as you're literally forming no bond by touching them, unless you have proof that a Tarantula willingly chose to stay by its owner's side even if it was set free, or showed any kind of affection to its owner in any situation.

It's just the fact that such animals are not able to form any mutual bonds so sure you can pet them, but not pet them.
Vuelo Eluko
i like big dogs like 100lb+ because you can be rough with them while playing without hurting them. a pet as fragile as a tarantula just doesn't sound interesting.
Katsu_old_1
uhhhh i'm late for interesting conversation about cats
cats are the best
Birdy
Katsu_old_1
i dont even.................. but the melody is pretty addictive
AutoMedic
Zelda
Here is a gif of a block of ice catching on fire.

silmarilen
step 1: get something that looks like ice but can actually burn
step 2: set it on fire
NotEvenDoomMusic

Static Noise Bird wrote:

IppE

Zelda wrote:

Here is a gif of a cat drinking premium lager.

Trash Boat

AutoMedic wrote:

interesting
-sev

AutoMedic wrote:

amane a shit
Trash Boat

Zelda wrote:

the ice is supposed to melt, so wtf? O_O
Granger
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methane_clathrate
Depending on the frozen liquid, ice is very much inflammable.
Birdy
"a solid similar to ice."
Granger
Crystalline structure of water is ice, like said, depending whats inside makes it inflammable. It is... ice but not quite since its not pure.
If you want to be nitpicky, yeah its not the ice itself that burns but the end result is a cube of ice that is on fire.
silmarilen
man you guys suck

silmarilen wrote:

step 1: get something that looks like ice but can actually burn
step 2: set it on fire
Birdy
Thank you slimfast.

Also, morning.
Trash Boat
It's still night over here

Though, thanks for the chemistry lesson, Granger
Corin

Man this fucking guys voice so good
Kyonko Hizara
Today I watched a guy eat a stick of butter for viewers on his stream.
B1rd
well I've been trying to be healthy and get into shape, so of course my mum visists and gives me like 2kg of creamy bacon carbonara she made..
show more