forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
AutoMedic
Looks like getting ideas from other users is a crime now, huh?

Anyways, good luck Trash Boat.
Trash Boat

AutoMedic wrote:

Not if you give them proper credit

AutoMedic wrote:

VoidnOwO

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

dunno if you actually read his deleted post but he said something about his "street smarts"
probably the lack of it.

thanks
Trash Boat
Ladies and gentlemen, pay no attention to the pirate zombie over there. All this arguing from his part was product of his intense jealousy due to the fact that I'm the opening poster of very populated threads such as Birthdays of osu! players, the aforementioned Fighter's Alley, You're under arrest!, etc. Don't let this isolated incident interrupts your conversation. Thanks for understanding
Kyonko Hizara

Trash Boat wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen, pay no attention to the pirate zombie over there. All this arguing from his part was product of his intense jealousy due to the fact that I'm the opening poster of very populated threads such as Birthdays of osu! players, the aforementioned Fighter's Alley, You're under arrest!, etc. Don't let this isolated incident interrupts your conversation. Thanks for understanding
Obviously I have the thread to be jealous of. I inherited anime impressions from bliss like the weeb trash I am.
IppE

Trash Boat wrote:

All this arguing from his part was product of his intense jealousy due to the fact that I'm the opening poster of very populated threads such as Birthdays of osu! players
You just took that from Mara you big wanker.
Granger
Considering how easy it is to make those drones work for you, big threads in FG are not something to be jealous of. Seriously, just give them a simple, repetive task and here you go.
silmarilen

IppE wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

All this arguing from his part was product of his intense jealousy due to the fact that I'm the opening poster of very populated threads such as Birthdays of osu! players
You just took that from Mara you big wanker.
mara wasnt even the original creator of the birthday thread pls
silmarilen

AutoMedic wrote:

trash boat started off pretty badly on this forum and now nobody is giving him a chance and anything he tries to do is instantly shit.
NotEvenDoomMusic

BRBP wrote:

probably the lack of it.

thanks
actually IIRC he said that you shouldn't discredit (different disambiguation, i think he uses another word for that but you get the idea) his street smarts or some sort and that you shouldn't be lying in front of him or whatever (this one being pretty inaccurate but he said something about lying and that you shouldn't do that)

Trash Boat wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen,
the epitome of dense.

silmarilen wrote:

trash boat started off pretty badly on this forum and now nobody is giving him a chance and anything he tries to do is instantly shit.
Whenever he redeems himself by actually posting something neutral he crushes all my expectations every single time by obliterating it with his non-constructive nonsense such as one-liners and barely anything that shows consistency towards a topic.

I'm sure you haven't seen him outside of OT because the hate he carries with him came from other sub-forums.
... and it is constantly combusting into a large wave of pissed off people.
silmarilen
it's not like you only bring quality content to the forum tho.
in fact, nobody does. everybody brings shit to this forum, but some people dont get punished by it while others even only have to go slightly too far and get all the hate of the forum on them.
i mean look at yourself here:

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen,
the epitome of dense.
if you cant even see his as a joke you're just as dense as trash boat if it actually isnt a joke, yet you're instantly attacking him for it.
Birdy
I like where this is going.
NotEvenDoomMusic
But are you delusional enough to think you own a topic that is actually dedicated to a certain group of people?
and on top of that pridefully act like you knew about that topic better than most other people do who are constantly exposed to it instead of having read about it a few lines?

The hate he receives, like i said, is carried over from different parts of this entire forum, whatever happens here is not the result of his past deeds but the ones he constantly makes outside of OT.
Trash Boat

Granger wrote:

Considering how easy it is to make those drones work for you, big threads in FG are not something to be jealous of. Seriously, just give them a simple, repetive task and here you go.
That's why I created osu! chess too. Forum games is in a huge need of smart games, that makes you think so you are no longer that mindless
Jarby

Trash Boat wrote:

intense jealousy due to the fact that I'm the opening poster of very populated threads such as Birthdays of osu! players, the aforementioned Fighter's Alley, You're under arrest!, etc.
fucking lol'd
Kyonko Hizara
Since when could "FG" and "smart" be used in the same sentence?
Trash Boat
since the day Mara created the Battlefield thread. such geniality should never be forgotten
Aurani
Go to sleep you mindless mongrels, you need it.
Ceph23
Quick talk about something else!

Anybody seen the MEMEME video. Cool huh?
AutoMedic
Oh boy look at the drama

There's too many of what I could handle laughing at

Good to see this throatripping conversation on how judgemental and dumb people here

you all need jesus, holy fuck
VoidnOwO
:)
Bweh

Granger wrote:

Yo bro your signature has tic tacs on her eyes

Trash Boat wrote:

since the day Mara created the Battlefield thread. such geniality should never be forgotten
It wasn't exactly that great, though. While refreshing as a game, nobody participated properly and he was pulling his hairs over managing that. Same shit happened with the most of his later projects.

But expanding on what Granger said, I don't think you should let any sort of "accomplishment" you make online get to your head. Making popular stuff and seeing people enjoy it (while giving you lots of attention) is definitely gratifying, but don't let that control you. I mean at the end of the day it's almost less than worthless.

silmarilen wrote:

it's not like you only bring quality content to the forum tho.
in fact, nobody does. everybody brings shit to this forum, but some people dont get punished by it while others even only have to go slightly too far and get all the hate of the forum on them.
I don't disagree with the latter point so much as it works as a good check to keep in mind, but people do bring quality into this forum. Sensible discussion counts, anyway. You don't see it as often as it'd be preferred, but yeah, it'd be the best thing OT can produce (or any forum, for that matter). I'm not asking for like a fan fiction thread or something, but having a discussion that goes beyond "I like trains", " dat booty tho", and "morning" invites people in and I guess knits everyone together a little more. Even if everyone's talking about stuff I don't care about, I can tell that's some good quality right there.

Maybe they're all wrong but they're trying to wrap their heads around a topic. Much better than spouting dank memes all day.

I say this because I've found myself at ease in OT a lot more lately.

Anyway, I'm out. Just dropping by because of that modding team thread.
Aurani

Brian OA wrote:

Maybe they're all wrong but they're trying to wrap their heads around a topic. Much better than spouting dank memes all day.
Not that the topic itself is worthwhile the attention it receives.
Jazz
Drama involving the same people?
Where's the fun in that
Bweh
Even though criteria for determining the worth of a topic don't even exist.

It gets the attention it gets because we care about something or someone involved in it. Given the scope of situation it is quite plausible and therefore acceptable we are where we are.
Aurani
So, you're saying that the criteria for determining its worth do not exist?

That's the first time I had to disagree with you on something, as intelligent or at least semi-intelligent posts make up a (content-wise) good discussion, and you can't possibly claim that people randomly bashing on Boat or defending him with the silliest exuses makes for a good discussion, to say the least.

It makes for an amusing drama, but not a topic your brain would be electrified about.
Hika

AutoMedic wrote:

you all need jesus, holy fuck
who's that

my gardener?
Trash Boat
No Hika, cheesus is not a gardener
Bweh

Aurani wrote:

So, you're saying that the criteria for determining its worth do not exist?

That's the first time I had to disagree with you on something, as intelligent or at least semi-intelligent posts make up a (content-wise) good discussion, and you can't possibly claim that people randomly bashing on Boat or defending him with the silliest exuses makes for a good discussion, to say the least.

It makes for an amusing drama, but not a topic your brain would be electrified about.
I don't really understand how anyone finds drama amusing (hell everyone says it, yet I typically either care or don't. Not really a matter of amusement.)

Still, while it's not a particularly fun or interesting topic, that worth is a purely relative thing. Like I said, some people care and even if most don't, it happens because that small group cares. Whether the topic being discussed is petty or base doesn't really matter to its worth, for it depends on the people discussing it. If people don't care much for it, that's just, like, their opinion, man. If nothing particularly amazing is being said, that' s still not really about the topic, that's just the discussion at that point.

Therefore no criteria. A topic is a topic. Whether it's good or bad is up to you and your interests.

That's the first time I had to disagree with you on something
Bullshit being used for effect and you know it
Aurani
I don't even know if I should take this seriously anymore, considering the fact that we've started arguing about the relevancy of a topic's factor of "goodness".
Is there nothing else (more productive) we could talk about instead?

Also, the "bullshit being used for effect" - no need to say it in such an insulting tone. I do apologise for not finishing it properly, as I wanted to say "First time I COMPLETELY had to disagree with you on something".
Hika
THE KEBAB BROTHERS DIED

AND SO DID THE KOOL AID MAN
Aurani
The times of kebab are over! Ura!
*cough* now come and remove all the European kebab *cough*
Hika
Get to it, Serbian.
Aurani
Nah, I'd rather wait it out and giggle at how Europe's getting raped by them, because they not only made those terrorists, but also let them live here. Now enjoy your kebab, Europe. :V
Trash Boat
Mmm.. shish kebab

dNextGen
Arguing/debating about something harden the hearts and is one of the cause of chaos around us

stop doing it both irl and internet pals
Aurani
Arguing and debating are two entirely different things. Regardless, both are healthy in their own ways, and I'm too goddamn lazy to start yet another quasi-intellectual shittopic that no one cares about anyways, so no, you're wrong and you should feel bad.
IppE

Aurani wrote:

The times of kebab are over! Ura!
*cough* now come and remove all the European kebab *cough*
I've got my kebab removal gear ready. Too bad for some goddamn reason removing kebab is illegal here.

Also flower blankets represent.
Trash Boat
So, wanna change the topic? Just saying, but it's up to you mate
Aurani

IppE wrote:

I've got my kebab removal gear ready. Too bad for some goddamn reason removing kebab is illegal here.

Also flower blankets represent.
Swedes welcomed kebab, you must stop them before they get overtaken by them!

Also, the thing in France is not going to bode well on Islam in Europe.... people are already turning against it, and it'll only take a few more incidents like that to completely thow off all sense of coexistence between Islam and the other religious groups there....
show more