forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Trash Boat
He could use that page to check how he can improve it and how much it will cost, think a bit.
DeletedUser_4041880
It shouldn't cost too much to build a good PC. My brother only spent about $1k on his (including a new keyboard, headset, and mouse). It runs Tera on 80-100 FPS (no tweaking with the files) even though it's a pretty CPU intensive game.
silmarilen
my pc cost about 800 euros when i bought it 3 years ago (that was including OS, monitor and case) and altho it's been going slower lately it can still run every game i want to play at reasonable fps
UnderminE
morning
silmarilen
morning miney
Zelda
morning miney \:D/
Trash Boat
Afternoon Miina :D
Birdy
g'night m'lady *tips glasses* xd

Am I horrible enough yet?
IppE

Static Noise Bird wrote:

koska tuut kaljalle
Birdy

IppE wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

koska tuut kaljalle
jos viimestään Traconeilla vaikka

vaalea olut on muuten paskaa
IppE
No sit juodaan Guinnes :>
Bweh
Worst page I've seen in ages
IppE
Thats what happens when you leave two snowniggers alone without adult supervision.
Trash Boat
UnderminE

Brian OA wrote:

Sorry
VoidnOwO
no
IppE

BRBP wrote:

This is a christian forum you know.

gregest
wow boiz
VoidnOwO
Bweh

UnderminE wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

Sorry
Great now I feel bad

How am I even supposed to get my hopes up now

Oh that's better.

Remember to go to bed at a reasonable hour, everyone.
VoidnOwO
Trash Boat
1 more advice, Brian. Especially in this season, drink lots of water. 2000 cc minimum to keep yourself hydrated

DeletedUser_4041880
Does anyone know anything about wearing contacts? My glasses don't go well with my new headset and it's pretty uncomfortable wearing them (the tip of my left ear ended up bleeding yesterday). The headset is a Logitech G35 one so it goes over the ear. It presses the top part of my ears on to the earpiece of my glasses, and then that gets pushed against my skull. I'm not sure if I should switch to contacts just because of that or deal with it since the headset was pretty expensive. Refunding it and getting another one is out of the question. Both my brother and cousin wore contacts for a short while, but switched back to glasses since their eyes got irritated by it constantly.
AutoMedic
I never used contacts before but the only thing that I know is that they use an eyedrop or something before they insert it. Also, they remove it every once in a while, probably related to the irritation.
Birdy
The previous page was so bad that I should consider saving it.

Also about contacts, a few of my friends use them just fine, though someone was unable to do so due to heavy irritation, same goes to me.
-sev
Contacts and a computer screen is a bad combination in my experience. My eyes would get irritated too fast.
Zelda
Oops, I ordered a GTX 750 Ti for almost the price of a GTX 760. I regret nothing.
DeletedUser_4041880
Thanks for the answers. I'll just deal with the pain rather getting contacts.
IppE

Zelda wrote:

Oops, I ordered a GTX 750 Ti for almost the price of a GTX 760. I regret nothing.
Granger
Brr... its so cold. T_T

Anyone here knows the game Ar Tonelico? I've been thinking on pirating getting it, but is it actually a good game?
IppE

Granger wrote:

Anyone here knows the game Ar Tonelico? I've been thinking on pirating getting it, but is it actually a good game?
If I didn't dislike JRPG gameplay I'd play it just for the soundtracks.

20/5 soundtracks in Ar Tonelico (and Ar Nosurge and Ciel Nosurge etc.)
Zelda

IppE wrote:

Zelda wrote:

I swear it was a perfectly sensible decision to go with a 750 Ti rather than a 760. I don't want to buy a new PSU just to be able to run a 760 without probably having to revert my CPU to stock clocks and still bottleneck the 760 by entirely too much.

750 Ti-kun seemed like the best option within my budget that didn't include saving up to upgrade basically everything at once.
Granger

IppE wrote:

Granger wrote:

If I didn't dislike JRPG gameplay I'd play it just for the soundtracks.

20/5 soundtracks in Ar Tonelico (and Ar Nosurge and Ciel Nosurge etc.)
That and the concept of a panguage based on emotion and songs that have effects based on these emotions got me interrested in the first place. Im not sure if its worth the pain of setting up a PS2 emulator. I dont even have a PS2 Controller i can use on my computer either so thats another factor.
IppE
a PS3 or a PS4 controller works fine straight in an USB port.

Also PCSX2 isn't rocket science.

Yay new page

Trash Boat
LewdpE

Frostei, try using one of these. It should work perfectly for you

Zelda
1: Install PCSX2.
2: Extract the BIOS from your PS2 because of course you're not doing any illegal activities whatsoever
3: Set PCSX2 to use said BIOS
4: Set whatever controller you like up in PCSX2 settings/plugins, everything goes
5: Play video games
Trash Boat
4b. Get video games that are compatible and insert it on your CD/DVD Reader unit
Zelda
Trash Boat, please try to break the world record in holding your breath.
Trash Boat
Sure
DeletedUser_4041880

Trash Boat wrote:

LewdpE

Frostei, try using one of these. It should work perfectly for you

I do hope you're joking.
show more