Total Posts
show more
IppE

scary wubs and nice planes.
gregest
I love this thread
silmarilen

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Brian, Shellghost and IppE are the top, and after that the order is all irrelevant.
no
IppE

silmarilen wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Brian, Shellghost and IppE are the top, and after that the order is all irrelevant.
no

also, holy poop I completely missed that post :D
SNB what you smoking.
Trash Boat
AutoMedic
I think I wanna throw up after going for the Amane route in Grisaia

please put me back into Makina's, ohgod
piruchan
Any suggestion for a no life schedule? I'm planning to spend 4 hours for osu!, 5 hours on VN, and 6 hours on anime daily.
IppE
Less osu!, more HIDAMARI SKETCH.
Ceph23
I suggest looking for weird creepy pastas in the internet between sessions.
Kyonko Hizara
Put other games in place of osu!or split it up into VN and anime time
B1rd

piruchan wrote:

Any suggestion for a no life schedule? I'm planning to spend 4 hours for osu!, 5 hours on VN, and 6 hours on anime daily.
AutoMedic
Grisaia no Kaijitsu - Episode 12

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???
cannibalism and swinging out with an insane teacher
piruchan

IppE wrote:

Less osu!, more HIDAMARI SKETCH.
I think I have that on my watch list, but I'm not sure.

Ceph23 wrote:

I suggest looking for weird creepy pastas in the internet between sessions.
I'm not really into that. Maybe I'll do some random browsing between sessions or fap

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Put other games in place of osu!or split it up into VN and anime time
B-but circle clicking is my medication.

Will I get silenced if post a picture of Sonico figure covered in fluid that seems to be semen?
Granger
God damnit, you guys borked page 1337.
Jazz
oh no it's gonna be the end of the world
Granger
At the very least it breaks a tiny bit of my heart.

So dramatic.
Birdy

Frostei wrote:

Words on your computer screen can't hurt you unless you don't have a thick enough skin or easily offended
Jazz

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Frostei wrote:

Words on your computer screen can't hurt you unless you don't have a thick enough skin or easily offended

C:
IppE

Sonatora wrote:

Grisaia no Kaijitsu - Episode 12

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???
cannibalism and swinging out with an insane teacher
How is that show anyway, I decided not to watch it because VN adaptations tend to be kind of hamfisted most of the time.

piruchan wrote:

Will I get silenced if post a picture of Sonico figure covered in fluid that seems to be semen?
This is a christian forum you know.
Vuelo Eluko
So this generations getting worked up over "cyber bullying", what's next generation gonna be like, people are going to end up crying and cutting themselves because they got a mean look from someone?

i mean this is just ridiculous, i dont know whether to be scared to see how weak people are becoming, or laugh because its just so absurd to think people are killing themselves over text on a screen.

dont read this life story bullshit pls
ive had half a dozen mexicans push me to the ground yelling gringo this and pinche that while they tried to kick my head and face and tore at my clothes and stole things from me, and brushed it off within an hour, i spent the first 2 years of high school living in a place where the school was only 1% white and the whole time had to deal with shit like that. They were determined to make me feel worthless because of my skin color, to break me,

but I didn't. I dehumanized them and carried on, I reasoned animals didn't have the ability to judge or form opinions on me, I lived with the burden, the bruises that would appear on my arms/back several times a month would become less noticeable as my skin got used to it and toughened up, until I finally got out. those times will always stay with me, maybe ill never see hispanics the same way as I see people, but that's not something I can help.

I really have tried to let go of it, but i just burn up inside whenever I see those people now. I wish I could say im better than most racists since mine was not born of ignorance or parental influence, but it's still wrong of me..

i dont know why i shared that with people i dont even know, must be because im tired and dont care about anything right now. at least i still had the presence of mind to spoilerbox it.
VoidnOwO
:)
Vuelo Eluko

BRBP wrote:

can i post now or do you still want to keep editing it for like the 10th time?

deserved, next
drafting is an important part of the writing process, I just don't know the difference between preview and post
AutoMedic

IppE wrote:

How is that show anyway, I decided not to watch it because VN adaptations tend to be kind of hamfisted most of the time.
Yes, although the Sachi route interpretation is shit

yes ceph, fuck you

posting because fuck you i want to
Bweh
I'm getting a very weird case of dejavu
Trash Boat

BRBP wrote:

can i post now or do you still want to keep editing it for like the 10th time?
depend

just in time for the old avatar week
Birdy
Broke my count.

4 days was such a bad bet.

Will get myself silenced for 2 weeks after I hit 10k posts. Unless I'm banned before that.
Zelda
Good job.

IppE

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Will get myself silenced for 2 weeks after I hit 10k posts. Unless I'm banned before that.
672 hours or I'll punch you in the boypussy.
Bweh

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Broke my count.

4 days was such a bad bet.

I want to cheat with my powers

But then yet again nothing was at stake

Zelda wrote:

Good job.

Next up bleach is full of healthy antioxidants that'll burn away any of your body's impurities
dNextGen
dota2 is better than lol lel

(dont mind me)
Zelda
I wish dota 2 would fuck right off of my steam library. I never asked for this. TF2 can fuck off too.
dNextGen
das rude mate :(
Trash Boat
Tried Gunz 2 for a change, guys?
silmarilen
i loved gunz 1, gunz2 looks nothing like it so im not going to try it
silmarilen
p/3610525
why can mods even vote for bats?
why is that popularity contest still a thing?
Trash Boat
But the most important and not the least: why they are voting for SNB as a bat? They can do that?
Granger
*Goes nominate sil* Everybody vote sil!
I have no idea why this even started as popularity contest, given the fact that BAT (and QAT too i think) have this point system where they loose points for maps they qualified/ranked and still get unranked/unqualified (--> Better modder better score), where of course popularity is entirely irrelevant, as it is irrelevant for the whole modding system as whole.
Why dont they use some metric like... selecting active and good modders (Number of KD gained/month?) and inviting those?
IppE

silmarilen wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/3610525
why can mods even vote for bats?
why is that popularity contest still a thing?
It's all a big circlejerk, move along.
Bweh
welcome to the mapping community
iiyo

cringe
show more