silmarilen
yes
scaring people is what keeps me going
Katsu_old_1
i'll be back in 2 years or so.....
farewell;;
NotEvenDoomMusic

silmarilen wrote:

if you want to play the normal ff you should probably try 7 because most people consider that the best
FF7 received international praise so it's a good general starting point for anyone, but as for me, FF6 took the cake but it's all flowing into personal preference that fuels an endless debate of nerds about which FF is the ultimatum of the franchise.
Nonetheless if you actually enjoy one specific story of any series it can be a good game in your very own eyes (except of XIII+ because in all honesty what the fuck is gameplay)

I genuinely recommend reading an synopsis on most FF titles so far and if any story actually appeals to you it's probably going to be an enjoyable ride, unless you don't like the gameplay mechanics of that particular title.

With that said Viera harems are pretty cool
Granger
I started with FFV. FFTA was my second. Then i got Revenant Wings which is KINDA like FFTA in gameplay, except its in real time and your troops are espers.
Ceph23
Speaking of Final Fantasy titles, FF 15 looks pretty interesting. graphics are amazing and it looks more like an action RPG.
I miss the classic tuned based system and FF 15 looks like a total sausage fest.

EDIT: Also I'd love to own a Chocobo. I'e keep humming that chocobo theme song every time I get close to my chocobo. Looking for some Gysahl greens will be hard though.
Bweh
Chocobos are really nice

They seem like they'd be really tasty too
Kyonko Hizara
I'd use one as a bed
piruchan
Christmas hype.

I want to experience winter ;_;
Trash Boat
It's been a while since the last time I saw snow here. Like 3, 4 years
nvm already traded them
Kyonko Hizara

Trash Boat wrote:

extra
and btw if anyone wants these, let me know. They may still be in my inventory by tomorrow... or not. You know what I'm LF
Gimme pls. I am a professional waifu collector.
Birdy
I max leveled my badge almost a year ago already, scrubs.

I should start blowing all of my money on these stupid badges again, though.
Trash Boat
You know what to do, Kyo. there's a thread available in the trading forum. and btw why certain people only accept cards accord to its value in the Market? do they know that that money is only for Steam?
Apex_old
untitled
Kyonko Hizara

Trash Boat wrote:

You know what to do, Kyo. there's a thread available in the trading forum. and btw why certain people only accept cards accord to its value in the Market? do they know that that money is only for Steam?
Surprisingly, I have known a few people that don't know it's only for Steam.
Vuelo Eluko
UnderminE

Apex wrote:

Downloaded Umineko and started to play it.
Good luck

without love, it cannot be seen
silmarilen

Trash Boat wrote:

we didnt have snow last winter (it was one of the hottest winters i've ever seen), but before that we had snow every winter
B1rd
I saw snow once when I was like 7.
Copter-kun
Can someone make a small summary of what happened over the past couple of years in Off-topic?
silmarilen
nothing
Copter-kun

silmarilen wrote:

nothing
figured as much
Jazz
sleepovers are fun
Dainesl
I've never actually been to a sleepover nor have I organised one ;w;
Trash Boat
Is it possible to make an In-home streaming from your desktop to a notebook thats connected to a TV by HDMI cable?
Jazz
Yeah I've known that feel for so long, funny how I've only started having sleepovers when I went to college
Going to an exclusive all girls school during highschool was not fun, you could just imagine all the white girl conversations
silmarilen
all-girls schools are full of lesbians
that's what anime taught me
Birdy
I wish we had all-girls lesbian schools in Finland. I'd have to become the greatest stalker in the entire country, though.

Also how have I gained 1pp when I haven't even logged in on the client for 8 days?
silmarilen
magic
NotEvenDoomMusic

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Also how have I gained 1pp when I haven't even logged in on the client for 8 days?
Trash Boat
somebody underpassed you perhaps?
Jazz
Our school was right next to an all boys school (and by 'right next to' I mean 'you just need to cross a bridge that is not even 2 meters long to get to their school') so I guess that's one of the reasons why we didn't have that many lesbians
silmarilen
i think it's moreso that just because you are surrounded by only girls all day doesnt magically change your sexual preference
Granger
Well, theres a thing as hormone-inflicted curiousity and then the fact that theres no other gender nearby to experiment on... that probably helps finding out that gay relationships arent that bad.
Kyonko Hizara
One of my friends went to an all girls school but she left after a group of the girls tried to beat the shit out of her. But because of her just having gone to that school, even tho it was only for 2 months, she's eligible to be an exchange student to Denmark for free.
silmarilen
lucky her.. in a way
denmark > usa
Kyonko Hizara
The only reason she decided not to go is because she doesn't want to leave her bf.

And considering she never does any of her schoolwork, I doubt she'd survive in a foreign country since the work is must stricter than it is here.
Birdy
I'm Finland, I can confirm.

I can't complain, though, because as you all know, we have the greatest school system in the world. The obnoxiously large amount of work is just a minor complaint in my books.

https://twitter.com/fuckeveryword/statu ... 5385478144
silmarilen
you're not going to learn anything if you dont do the work
show more