then don't quote me you piece of black forest cake
AutoMedic
Trash Boat
lol when did i said it was cool?
silmarilen
AutoMedic

silmarilen wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

fuck off trash boat, nobody said plastering our waifus around is cool, i only posted mine once so yeah fuckit
wow, i never knew she had long hair
She removes her pin in her Mu-12 form, and she's pretty hot in that stage
piruchan
My waifu is not there, does it mean she is not shitty?
Trash Boat
Yeah, I guess
AutoMedic
some people really think plastering their imaginary girlfriends in their signature/userpage is cool huh?
B1rd
I only recognised like 10 of them. still have a long way to go to become an accomplished otaku.
AutoMedic

B1rd wrote:

I only recognised like 10 of them. still have a long way to go to become an accomplished otaku.
more talk to waifus, this thread is infested with more bullshit and illiteracy than ot
Trash Boat
for 2nd time, I NEVER said it was cool
Bweh
It shouldn't matter whether it's cool or not. Your waifu is your waifu. If you feel a need to parade the fact that you're in love with someone (imaginary) so that other people can take note that you can like things (are a tool) then I suggest you reconsider your priorities.
Zelda

silmarilen wrote:

She hides it in her beret, and everyone thinks she's a dude. Mostly because she's flat as a board.
Fun fact: Noel is the only female character in Blazblue that never gets a pantyshot. She totally goes commando.

B1rd

Brian OA wrote:

It shouldn't matter whether it's cool or not. Your waifu is your waifu. If you feel a need to parade the fact that you're in love with someone (imaginary) so that other people can take note that you can like things (are a tool) then I suggest you reconsider your priorities.
'real' couples get every opportunity to flaunt their relationship. it's only fair that 'imaginary' couples have the same rights. equality, mate.
Azure_Kite

B1rd wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

'real' couples get every opportunity to flaunt their relationship. it's only fair that 'imaginary' couples have the same rights. equality, mate.
Is that your reality? My partner and I are not like that, at all. A relationship is between two people; I don't really see the point in saying HEY LOOK AT ME I'M SPECIAL TO SOMEONE. Most everyone will have that with someone at some point. Keep it simple, private and clean.

Being clingy or overly sappy isn't something I'd want my friends to know about, and "flaunting" sends exactly that image. Yuck.
AutoMedic

Zelda wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

She hides it in her beret, and everyone thinks she's a dude. Mostly because she's flat as a board.
Fun fact: Noel is the only female character in Blazblue that never gets a pantyshot. She totally goes commando.

Actually, when she was in Ars Magus school or some shit like that, she's flat as board. But in the Chrono Phantasia timeline, she actually god breasts If you take a look at her µ-12 form.
Jarby

Azure_Kite wrote:

Is that your reality? My partner and I are not like that, at all.
So who's your waifu
AutoMedic
Fun Fact: Noel shows romantic affection on Ragna even though they're (probably) siblings. Hypothesized it because Ragna and Jin saw Saya in Noel's face.

yes it's a big possibility so Jin x Noel is a no-no
Bweh

B1rd wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

I never said it's not their right—it's within anybody's right to do that. My point is that anybody doing that ought to be worried more about their own relationship rather than how it's seen by others.
IppE

Zelda wrote:

she's flat as a board
Apex_old
untitled
silmarilen

Brian OA wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I never said it's not their right—it's within anybody's right to do that. My point is that anybody doing that ought to be worried more about their own relationship rather than how it's seen by others.
being "married" to black rock shooter does not mean i actually consider myself married, or am even in love with her.
she is my favourite anime character and i find it funny to show it in this way.
the person i am in love with is definitely a real 3d person
Foxtrot

silmarilen wrote:

Are you sure it's not just the Illuminati tricking you.
silmarilen
i hope so
you can never be sure with them
Bweh

silmarilen wrote:

being "married" to black rock shooter does not mean i actually consider myself married, or am even in love with her.
she is my favourite anime character and i find it funny to show it in this way.
I'm not judging. I know there are normalfags and then there are weirdos; dw
Vuelo Eluko
dicks
B1rd
ummm...
Maiz94
Bweh
used goods
B1rd
IppE

ishimaru94 wrote:

she has 50 of them
Foxtrot
Trash Boat
Now that we are going through... em, stuff...

AutoMedic

ishimaru94 wrote:

Probably in her Garterbelt Pockets

just maybe

ITT: I have a garterbelt fetish
Trash Boat
extradimensional pockets, perhaps?
deadbeat

Trash Boat wrote:

extradimensional pockets, perhaps?
show more