Trash Boat

Frostei wrote:

Tfw someone steals your old fucking avatar. It was even fucking render

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/1779172
the horror :o . but don't worry, you can do like silmarilen did
Bweh
They're just tiny ass pictures you didn't even draw
DeletedUser_4041880
It's not like rendering things to the very pixel is easy or anything and using the magic wand tool to render is complete shit with jagged edges and pixels sticking out all over the place.
Foxtrot

Frostei wrote:

It's not like rendering things to the very pixel is easy or anything and using the magic wand tool to render is complete shit with jagged edges and pixels sticking out all over the place.
DeletedUser_4041880

Dulcet wrote:

Frostei wrote:

Please go render this
Foxtrot
No, why would I do that? Getting angry over an old avatar that you didn't even draw is silly to me. You rendered it? Sure, but you still don't own the image, so at the end of the day you really have no right to get frustrated.
DeletedUser_4041880
To see how stupidly retarded rendering is. Sure I didn't draw it and I don't have any right to get annoyed, but god fucking hell mate, it's annoying as fuck to see someone using the exact same thing you used before. It might bug you a bit if someone uses an avatar you edited before where some time is spent on it, you know?
Foxtrot
I understand completely (I had friends asking me to render PHOTOS, so), and I've had that happen to me a couple of times in other communities, but I learned that getting so worked up about it was kind of a waste of time. That person obviously liked the way the avatar looked and probably didn't even know you rendered it, so if I were you I'd take it as a weird and awkward compliment and just a silly misconception. If it still bothers you, you can kindly ask him to credit your name.
DeletedUser_4041880
It's a waste of time yes, but I can't exactly help the annoyance I feel. Asking him to credit me is like begging for some sort of recognition. It makes me annoyed that I see the avatar, but I wouldn't go as far as asking him that. "Yo popular beatmapper who everyone knows, I made that avatar and want credit." Yeah no thanks.
B1rd
I don't see why it's something you need to get mad over.
DeletedUser_4041880
Did you even read anything
Trash Boat
I told you, do like sil
B1rd

Frostei wrote:

Did you even read anything
I read the part where you were complaining about some guy using your old avatar.
Bweh
You're mad someone's using your avatar.
You feel some sort of attachment to it because you spent some tangible effort on it by rendering it from its larger, original image.
However, you admit it would be pretty silly and pretentious to call this person (regardless of their standing in the community; that shouldn't matter) out under such grounds.

Based on this information I probably wouldn't get mad and would just serenely skedaddle. Unless I was really entitled, hungry for attention, and/or wanted some form of recognition for this, I see no reason to get mad over it.

Just relax nigger.
VoidnOwO

Frostei wrote:

Tfw you draw combobursts for your skin and someone uploads them to deviantart.
Aqo
tfw you set up alarm clock to 10am after going to sleep at like 3 but wake up naturally at 9
Granger
tfw you fc [insert really hard map] but the submission service is down due ddos attacks
Azure_Kite
tfw you arrive at class to discover that the tutor was sick and cancelled 5 minutes into said class.
Ceph23
Tfw when guests, and not even your guests at that, start to come to your house and begins to stretch your already shitty internet bandwidth causing DL speeds to go at near nothingness.
Azure_Kite
tfw reminded that shitty housemate used 40GB of a 250GB monthly quota in a single day.
Bweh
tfw you SS a map but then sliders are gay
IppE
tfw you go to off-topic and see old threads that get necrobumped by pinoys.
Bweh
I'll show you faggots how to necro a thread properly
IppE
Oshiete Brian-sensei
Bweh
allah akhbar
silmarilen

Frostei wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/1779172
seeing that made me remember how much i liked my half of that avatar

Trash Boat wrote:

I told you, do like sil
i sent the person a pm explaining the stuff and he was nice enough to change his avatar again. the part where the text was on my avatar was a joke, it was made like 2 years before that other person even used it.

it was also a different story because i am known for that avatar, and anybody on osu who knows me long enough and sees that avatar instantly thinks it's me. i didnt even make/render it myself.
AutoMedic
Deemo made me cry

a lot
Zelda

Frostei wrote:

Please go render this
I just woke up, haven't eaten breakfast or had my coffee yet, so since you're ranting about avatars, you get an avatar instead of the full picture. I'm feeling too lazy to go and render the whole thing just to call you stupid.

This was done in 4 minutes and 59 seconds just now, and I both made and corrected the mistake of cutting her wing thingy out.
Even coming here to complain about someone using your ~rendered~ avatar is fucking retarded.
IppE

Zelda wrote:

I just woke up, haven't eaten breakfast or had my coffee yet, so since you're ranting about avatars, you get an avatar instead of the full picture. I'm feeling too lazy to go and render the whole thing just to call you stupid.

This was done in 4 minutes and 59 seconds just now, and I both made and corrected the mistake of cutting her wing thingy out.
Even coming here to complain about someone using your ~rendered~ avatar is fucking retarded.
Should've rendered it with mental ray instead.
AutoMedic
How can you even pull that off jackass
silmarilen

Zelda wrote:

Frostei wrote:

Please go render this

there's still part of her wing missing, and between that litle bit of hair on the left side of her head you didnt remove the background

amature
Zelda
Oh whoops I missed that part. Damn, that woulda taken an extra 10 seconds or so.

IppE wrote:

Zelda wrote:

Should've rendered it with mental ray instead.
Trash Boat
tfw you found a way to get games from internet without a credit card ^^
Zelda
Is that way called piracy ?
Trash Boat
is that sarcasm?

anyway, no. It's just another way to buy stuff, designed to be more accessible to the public.
Vuelo Eluko
paymobile is bullshit
Trash Boat
Nope, it's not pay by mobile.
silmarilen
tfw every self-respecting company offers more ways to pay than just credit card
Vuelo Eluko
if its not pay mobile or with a card how the fuck

i cant think of many more ways to do this
gift cards?
money orders?
cash on delivery?