forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
silmarilen
for some reason i got a huge amount of replays watched by others 2 months ago, and i have no idea why.
Trash Boat
a possible reason could be that you are quite popular between dutch players
silmarilen
lol
Tanzklaue
IppE

Sonatora wrote:

6.81 is dissapointing

PL is an OP piece of shit
Riki is a LoL hero
Tinker is worthless
Shadow Fiend took devil steroids

The only thing that's good about the update is the comeback gold stuff
>caring about shit secondary heroes
>not picking pudge every game

No wonder people don't like you.

сука
AutoMedic
Hey at least I play tinker back then

and how does that correlate to my reputation here at offtopic anyways
IppE
AutoMedic

IppE wrote:

Furries
Kyonko Hizara

Sonatora wrote:

IppE wrote:

Furries
Gay furry yiffy orgy

Don't yiff too hard
AutoMedic
I'm a Straight Edge and i find that offensive
silmarilen
straight edge is boring
Granger
something something gay something flaccid
silmarilen
i think you misunderstood what straight edge means
Kyonko Hizara
I am bleeding from all the edges
Granger

silmarilen wrote:

i think you misunderstood what straight edge means
Ah, interresting. Never knew such a culture exists... or rather that it got a name like this.
Kyonko Hizara
I've heard of Straight Edges before but I never thought it was an actual culture
silmarilen
either way straight edge is boring because they dont smoke weed
Trash Boat
I wonder how they will look like
Kyonko Hizara

silmarilen wrote:

!ghetto
Hika
just finished an essay that was due 30 minutes ago and realized the submissions were closed
but for some reason when i refreshed the page a couple of times the submission box reopened and i turned it in

rewuhfiojf so much luck
UnderminE
shit, gg
Azure_Kite
The Unit head marking my Networking and Data Security class kinda sorta missed my submission in our University's online submission system. Everyone else got their marks handed out during a tutorial this week, and the tutor was like "Huh. Did you even submit your assignment?"

Today I got smacked with a High Distinction for it. Feels gud.
AutoMedic

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

!ghetto
that's kinda offending you know, stop it

Trash Boat wrote:

I wonder how they will look like
we're normal people. the difference being we have x marks in our fists everytime we go to a concert
Vuelo Eluko
been awhile
Vish024
http://www.cjaustralia.com/

Just discovered this site, nearly died of laughter.
B1rd
that is hilarious xD
Trash Boat
looks like I have found a savior
BrokenArrow
best nigth if my life
DeletedUser_4041880
Tfw someone steals your old fucking avatar. It was even fucking render

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/1779172
Trash Boat

Frostei wrote:

Tfw someone steals your old fucking avatar. It was even fucking render

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/1779172
the horror :o . but don't worry, you can do like silmarilen did
Bweh
They're just tiny ass pictures you didn't even draw
DeletedUser_4041880
It's not like rendering things to the very pixel is easy or anything and using the magic wand tool to render is complete shit with jagged edges and pixels sticking out all over the place.
Foxtrot

Frostei wrote:

It's not like rendering things to the very pixel is easy or anything and using the magic wand tool to render is complete shit with jagged edges and pixels sticking out all over the place.
DeletedUser_4041880

Dulcet wrote:

Frostei wrote:

Please go render this
Foxtrot
No, why would I do that? Getting angry over an old avatar that you didn't even draw is silly to me. You rendered it? Sure, but you still don't own the image, so at the end of the day you really have no right to get frustrated.
DeletedUser_4041880
To see how stupidly retarded rendering is. Sure I didn't draw it and I don't have any right to get annoyed, but god fucking hell mate, it's annoying as fuck to see someone using the exact same thing you used before. It might bug you a bit if someone uses an avatar you edited before where some time is spent on it, you know?
Foxtrot
I understand completely (I had friends asking me to render PHOTOS, so), and I've had that happen to me a couple of times in other communities, but I learned that getting so worked up about it was kind of a waste of time. That person obviously liked the way the avatar looked and probably didn't even know you rendered it, so if I were you I'd take it as a weird and awkward compliment and just a silly misconception. If it still bothers you, you can kindly ask him to credit your name.
DeletedUser_4041880
It's a waste of time yes, but I can't exactly help the annoyance I feel. Asking him to credit me is like begging for some sort of recognition. It makes me annoyed that I see the avatar, but I wouldn't go as far as asking him that. "Yo popular beatmapper who everyone knows, I made that avatar and want credit." Yeah no thanks.
B1rd
I don't see why it's something you need to get mad over.
DeletedUser_4041880
Did you even read anything
show more