Trash Boat wrote:

ahem....

-raise up the contribution <---
-pass by

Worst tits!

Trash Boat
pls KOF is love, KOF is life
Vish024
The blue tit is my personal favourite. There have been calls to make it Britain's national bird.

Anyone who's interested can vote for Britain's national bird here.
AutoMedic

Trash Boat wrote:

ahem....

-raise up the contribution <---
-pass by

Oh Sh*t

What's her name again. Totally forgot :P
Trash Boat
-_- Mai Shiranui, pro ninja, Andy Bogard's fianceé
AutoMedic
Too bad she's in KOF

I suck at KOF.
DeletedUser_4041880
I swear with each passing day my under eye circles get darker. What is sleep
dNextGen
It's not that hard to sleep actually, you just jump into your bed and baaam, already in sleepland
Granger
Teach me sempai.

I never fall asleep quickly...
Vish024
Work a lot, or exercise if that's your thing, then crash on your bed once you're so tired you don't have the energy to be an insecure insomniac.
Jazz
close your eyes
AutoMedic
punch yourself really hard

(warning: there's a slight chance that you might get a coma and minor injury so be careful)
Zelda

Granger wrote:

Teach me sempai.

Take a really hot shower. Like hot enough for that slightly scalding feeling to not go away.

It'll be exhausting because of science-y reasons that you can go look up yourself, and you'll sleep well afterwards.
Try not to pass out in the shower, though. That's bad for your health.
AutoMedic
On all seriousness, I usually think about alot of stuff while in bed before sleeping

then for some reason that makes me sleepy
silmarilen
the only way i can fall asleep quickly is if i just stay awake for too long.
that's not a good idea during weekdays
deadbeat
so i nearly raged at some fucktard swagfags driving down the road acting like utter dipshits today. is it bad i wished they crashed?
Azure_Kite
So they didn't die? That's a shame
deadbeat
i'm sure the herpes they pick up one day will suffice enough
i'm a horrible person :(
Azure_Kite
AutoMedic

deadbeat wrote:

Stop spoilering i cant read that shit on mobile
Granger

Zelda wrote:

Granger wrote:

Teach me sempai.

Take a really hot shower. Like hot enough for that slightly scalding feeling to not go away.

It'll be exhausting because of science-y reasons that you can go look up yourself, and you'll sleep well afterwards.
Try not to pass out in the shower, though. That's bad for your health.
Ive done something similar on accident once, years ago. I took a wayyy too hot bath, it really makes you tired... Though its not the healthy "i want to sleep"-tired but the "i feel so sick"-tired.

Sonatora wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

Stop spoilering i cant read that shit on mobile
Just quote the post if the spoilers wont work on your mobile.
Cyclohexane

Zelda wrote:

It's a shame that we aren't allowed to post boobies on this christian forum.
Honestly what's stopping you

I don't care enough and I'm pretty sure mods don't read the several hundred pages of this.
As long as you keep it "Andrea's maps" level and not full-on nsfw I doubt anyone will give a shit
silmarilen

rules wrote:

As this forum is visited by minors, no 18+ subject matter is allowed. As such, you are not to embed content that is not safe for work. All mature subject matter must be linked from an off-site source, must be clearly identified as "NSFW" (Not Safe For Work), and must have some value in being posted. Do not link inappropriate content for the sake of linking inappropriate content.
as long as you dont embed it but only link it in a spoilerbox clearly stating nsfw it is fine
Vuelo Eluko
yeah yeah woo woo

Trash Boat
wow dat website new font
Bweh
Going to Chicago for a few days next week; anybody know any good sites I should visit there?
Bweh
You can do better than that
deadbeat
._."
Kyonko Hizara

One of my friends sent me this and what the actual fuck
Vish024

Brian OA wrote:

Going to Chicago for a few days next week; anybody know any good sites I should visit there?
The Blackhawks at the United Centre!
Trash Boat
try to find the Chicago Bulls
Cyclohexane

Mr Color wrote:

Zelda wrote:

It's a shame that we aren't allowed to post boobies on this christian forum.
Honestly what's stopping you

I don't care enough and I'm pretty sure mods don't read the several hundred pages of this.
As long as you keep it "Andrea's maps" level and not full-on nsfw I doubt anyone will give a shit
By the way I totally forgot dedbat comes here so this entire post is more or less null and void (^:
AutoMedic

this is a must watch documentary.
Zelda

Mr Color wrote:

By the way I totally forgot dedbat comes here so this entire post is more or less null and void (^:
Exactly that. :^)
Granger
Oh what the fuck.

I wake up because something smells burnt and my basement is under water. I have neither electricy nor water working.

Greath day... Im lovin it.
AutoMedic
What I learned today:

The American Feds are just a bunch of douches that picks off a guy who just wants to give everyone freedom of speech and content. And for some reason the government does not allow downloading a bunch of legal documents on the internet. That's just saying that you will be accused of felony by just borrowing too much books

oh america
Trash Boat

Mr Color wrote:

this should clarify your doubts

Wojjan wrote:

Hey sexy people of OT, it has come to my attention that the rules of whether NSFW is allowed in here or no are a bit vague, and as such have been generally ignored. So until further notice (or until another modmin chimes in on this):

HERE'S THE GOSPEL
DON'T EMBED ANYTHING
MARK IT WITH A SPOILERBOX
IF IT'S NOT NSFW, DON'T MARK IT
(FOR FEAR OF LOOKING LIKE A TOOL)

my rulesposts all show my terrible fetish for concrete poetry 8-)
you are welcome
deadbeat
do whatever the fuck you want, color has a better idea of what's acceptable here anyway >_>
show more