forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kappa FrankerZ

Trash Boat wrote:

"The time has arrived... The Portal of Time will open tonight, the future will be overwitten and all those scums will return to nothingness. I will not allow any mistakes" said Cancer as he and its crew advanced to the stadium. There was a big ceremony over there, conmemorating the winners of this year's osu! University World Championship.
"It's an honor being the-" said the host of the event before that sudden interruption. No, not just that, it seems that everything stopped.
"What happened? The time has stopped?" were arguing the members of the champion team.
"It's a pleasure to meet you finally, Championship winners" said a mysterious voice as they appeared from nowhere.
"YOU! You're the one who's behind this?"
"Psst. I already told you. There's no time! So take your places, dolts" said Cancer, appearing few seconds later.
"Trash Boat? No, wait. Who are you?" asked the leader.
"Wait a second. You, what are you doing here?" said to one of his followers.
"Please, My Lord. Let me handle this for you"
"... hehe." said as he approached him. "I WAS NOT CLEAR ENOUGH?!" yelled as he proceeded to extract its life force, reducing him to nothing more but bones.
"Wha- what did you do?" said one of the members of the team.
"Ok, now I am done. I came here to kill you all."
"Absolutely no way" "The only one that is going to die here is you"
"Excellent, come here if you dare. Anger and hatred are the best allies. Your sacrifice will suffice the needs of The Evil One" said Cancer as his skin turned greyish, emanating a dark aura. The environment changed drastically, the sky adquired a strong red color, lightings were impacting and a huge, circular portal was forming behind Cancer, created by 6 romboid crystals.
"The Evil One will feast on your souls!!"

"So that's it? It's over?" said one of the members.
"No, we are far away from being done here." said the leader as they saw Cancer standing up from the ground.
"That was good, but it's not enough. Struggle more, scream louder! We are so close-"
"Master, the portal!" said one of his followers.
"What? What's wrong with the-?" says Cancer as he noticed the Portal began shrinking to its closure. "Why? Why is it shrinking?"
"I don't know, it just- No. The Chrono-Crystals.. are gone!"
"Huh, what a bunch of dolts are you." says as he recovered its previous form. "Or this.. this was your idea? Mmm, not bad, not bad, I have to admit-"
And suddenly, a mysterious fist pierces Cancer's chest from behind, stealing both its power and life essence.
"You... It had to be you... Bastard..." says as he fells to the ground.
"Hahaha. Phew, that was close. Finally you let your guard down" says Trash Boat as he incorporates the stolen atributes to himself.
"Trash Boat, how dare you to betray us? We were about to create a new order, a new world!"
"There is no need to worry about that anymore. Your 3000-years old race will be vanished from existence. And all's right in the world! Hahaha- Argh.."
Suddenly, a dark aura started possesing him, surrounding it.
"Hahaha.. yes, if I use this body.... I can still make it..."
"My Lord, are you- aaaahhhhh!!"
Then, a massive light surrounded everything. "I still have time... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Trash Boat regains the consciousness after that last battle, though with Cancer still in his body.
"Trash, Trash Boat, are you there? Can you hear me?" says a voice from far away. That's the voice of Wojjan, that somehow managed to pass through the temporal field.
"It's useless, Trash. I know everything about you. I'm your ancestor. I am a God" says Cancer from the very deep. "Enter through the Portal and return to our age. We can keep trying. As long as we have control over the portal that connects the ages, we can do whatever do we want. We will build the future. Now enter."
"Trash, the portal is closing, what's going on?" says Wojjan.
"What are you doing?" says Cancer. "Do not interfere, Trash Boat! The Portal.. is closing. The Portal! The Portal! THE PORTAAAAAAAALL!!!"
The Portal shrunk into nothingness, closing the connection between the ages.
"You... you realize what do you have done?"
"You already stated it"
"This.. this is worse than death"
"You said you know everything about me."
"This is... a time paradox"
"You don't know anything about me! This world is ours."
"If the past and present contradict, what will happen to my existence?"
"I like this world"
"No, I can't die like this. No. NOOOO. Aaaaa.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHH..........." yells Cancer as he vanishes away from Trash Boat into nothingness, product of the time paradox.
"Au revoir"
Oh, hi there! Let's take this moment to reflex about everything that happened recently. This subforum used to be a peaceful place, everybody was welcome and the conversations were quite relevant and interesting. But then something occured, something arrived to this once called paradise... The website became very popular at some point, attracting too many new people. The newbies started lurking over these places, and at some point, some of them adquired a conduct that could be specified as "trolling". This generated tons of threads and posts that they aren't supposed to bring any kind of contributive content, most of the times. With time, this generated something called what do you guys call cancer. This thing "infected" most of the integrity of the Off-Topic subforum, turning it into a trash can. Several ground rules has been applied to keep it as low as they can, so it's not that rare that you can contemplate some peace over there, though. Evil is within all of us, we are human after all. But that doesn't mean we can't fight back. Do something for a change. What I'm trying to say is this: Let's take the bag out of that can, so we can put a new, clean one. Let's leave the past behind for a new, bright future. I will take charge of this, I'll try to keep the garbage production to a minimum. This is my way to say sorry for all that.
ps: oh look, 1100 pages, I'm kinda proud of you guys.
And then, the time recovers its pace.
"-host of such a wonderful event. We'll never forget those who gave its best to reach the top. And most of all, we'll never forget you, the World Champions!"

Ok, now let's roll the credits!

"Big actions start with big words"

The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

Thank you for playing!

Presented by CAPCOM PPY
¿Qué coño acabas de decir sobre mí, hijo de perra? Te haré saber que yo me gradué como el mejor de mi clase en los Seals de la Marina, y he estado involucrado en numerosas redadas secretas a Al-Qaeda, y tengo más de 300 bajas confirmadas. Estoy entrenado en guerra de gorilas y soy el mejor francotirador de las Fuerzas Armadas Estadounidenses. Tú no eres más que otro objetivo para mí. Te borraré con una precisión que no se ha visto antes en todo el mundo, ojito a mis palabras. ¿Crees que puedes huir tras decirme esa gilipollez por Internet? Piénsalo otra vez, imbécil. Mientras hablamos estoy contactando con mi red secreta de espías por todo Estados Unidos y tu IP se está rastreando ahora mismo, así que prepárate para la tormenta, estúpido. La tormenta que quita de en medio esa cosa patética que llamas tu vida. Estás muerto de cojones, chico. Puedo estar en cualquier lugar y momento, y te puedo asesinar de setecientas maneras, y esas sólo con mis manos. No sólo estoy entrenado en combate sin armas, sino que también tengo acceso a todo el arsenal de la Marina de los Estados Unidos, y lo usaré al completo para eliminar tu miserable culo del continente, sabandija. Si tú sólo hubieras sabido la terrible retribución que tu pequeño comentario de listillo iba a desencadenar, quizás te hubieras callado la boca. Pero no podías, no lo hiciste, y ahora tú pagas el pato, jodido idiota. Cagaré furia en ti y te ahogarás en ella. Estás jodidamente muerto, niñato.
Trash Boat
It's hilarious how ^this guy^ think he's better than me. He's not
silmarilen
meow
Yoeri
Can you stop quoting the fucking post this is laggy as shit
silmarilen
working as intended
UnderminE
1001 was nice
Friendan
Parler Anglais.
silmarilen

UnderminE wrote:

1001 was nice

silmarilen wrote:

never forget
Hika
oi
Jazz
omygod the edges
Bweh
Dios santo dame paciencia
Kappa FrankerZ

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

"The time has arrived... The Portal of Time will open tonight, the future will be overwitten and all those scums will return to nothingness. I will not allow any mistakes" said Cancer as he and its crew advanced to the stadium. There was a big ceremony over there, conmemorating the winners of this year's osu! University World Championship.
"It's an honor being the-" said the host of the event before that sudden interruption. No, not just that, it seems that everything stopped.
"What happened? The time has stopped?" were arguing the members of the champion team.
"It's a pleasure to meet you finally, Championship winners" said a mysterious voice as they appeared from nowhere.
"Psst. I already told you. There's no time! So take your places, dolts" said Cancer, appearing few seconds later.
"... hehe." said as he approached him. "I WAS NOT CLEAR ENOUGH?!" yelled as he proceeded to extract its life force, reducing him to nothing more but bones.
"Excellent, come here if you dare. Anger and hatred are the best allies. Your sacrifice will suffice the needs of The Evil One" said Cancer as his skin turned greyish, emanating a dark aura. The environment changed drastically, the sky adquired a strong red color, lightings were impacting and a huge, circular portal was forming behind Cancer, created by 6 romboid crystals.

"No, we are far away from being done here." said the leader as they saw Cancer standing up from the ground.
"That was good, but it's not enough. Struggle more, scream louder! We are so close-"
"What? What's wrong with the-?" says Cancer as he noticed the Portal began shrinking to its closure. "Why? Why is it shrinking?"
"Huh, what a bunch of dolts are you." says as he recovered its previous form. "Or this.. this was your idea? Mmm, not bad, not bad, I have to admit-"
And suddenly, a mysterious fist pierces Cancer's chest from behind, stealing both its power and life essence.
"Hahaha. Phew, that was close. Finally you let your guard down" says Trash Boat as he incorporates the stolen atributes to himself.
"Trash Boat, how dare you to betray us? We were about to create a new order, a new world!"
"There is no need to worry about that anymore. Your 3000-years old race will be vanished from existence. And all's right in the world! Hahaha- Argh.."
Then, a massive light surrounded everything. "I still have time... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Trash Boat regains the consciousness after that last battle, though with Cancer still in his body.
"Trash, Trash Boat, are you there? Can you hear me?" says a voice from far away. That's the voice of Wojjan, that somehow managed to pass through the temporal field.
"It's useless, Trash. I know everything about you. I'm your ancestor. I am a God" says Cancer from the very deep. "Enter through the Portal and return to our age. We can keep trying. As long as we have control over the portal that connects the ages, we can do whatever do we want. We will build the future. Now enter."
"What are you doing?" says Cancer. "Do not interfere, Trash Boat! The Portal.. is closing. The Portal! The Portal! THE PORTAAAAAAAALL!!!"
"You already stated it"
"I like this world"
"No, I can't die like this. No. NOOOO. Aaaaa.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHH..........." yells Cancer as he vanishes away from Trash Boat into nothingness, product of the time paradox.
"Au revoir"
Oh, hi there! Let's take this moment to reflex about everything that happened recently. This subforum used to be a peaceful place, everybody was welcome and the conversations were quite relevant and interesting. But then something occured, something arrived to this once called paradise... The website became very popular at some point, attracting too many new people. The newbies started lurking over these places, and at some point, some of them adquired a conduct that could be specified as "trolling". This generated tons of threads and posts that they aren't supposed to bring any kind of contributive content, most of the times. With time, this generated something called what do you guys call cancer. This thing "infected" most of the integrity of the Off-Topic subforum, turning it into a trash can. Several ground rules has been applied to keep it as low as they can, so it's not that rare that you can contemplate some peace over there, though. Evil is within all of us, we are human after all. But that doesn't mean we can't fight back. Do something for a change. What I'm trying to say is this: Let's take the bag out of that can, so we can put a new, clean one. Let's leave the past behind for a new, bright future. I will take charge of this, I'll try to keep the garbage production to a minimum. This is my way to say sorry for all that.
"-host of such a wonderful event. We'll never forget those who gave its best to reach the top. And most of all, we'll never forget you, the World Champions!"

And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

Thank you for playing!

Presented by CAPCOM PPY
¿Qué coño acabas de decir sobre mí, hijo de perra? Te haré saber que yo me gradué como el mejor de mi clase en los Seals de la Marina, y he estado involucrado en numerosas redadas secretas a Al-Qaeda, y tengo más de 300 bajas confirmadas. Estoy entrenado en guerra de gorilas y soy el mejor francotirador de las Fuerzas Armadas Estadounidenses. Tú no eres más que otro objetivo para mí. Te borraré con una precisión que no se ha visto antes en todo el mundo, ojito a mis palabras. ¿Crees que puedes huir tras decirme esa gilipollez por Internet? Piénsalo otra vez, imbécil. Mientras hablamos estoy contactando con mi red secreta de espías por todo Estados Unidos y tu IP se está rastreando ahora mismo, así que prepárate para la tormenta, estúpido. La tormenta que quita de en medio esa cosa patética que llamas tu vida. Estás muerto de cojones, chico. Puedo estar en cualquier lugar y momento, y te puedo asesinar de setecientas maneras, y esas sólo con mis manos. No sólo estoy entrenado en combate sin armas, sino que también tengo acceso a todo el arsenal de la Marina de los Estados Unidos, y lo usaré al completo para eliminar tu miserable culo del continente, sabandija. Si tú sólo hubieras sabido la terrible retribución que tu pequeño comentario de listillo iba a desencadenar, quizás te hubieras callado la boca. Pero no podías, no lo hiciste, y ahora tú pagas el pato, jodido idiota. Cagaré furia en ti y te ahogarás en ella. Estás jodidamente muerto, niñato.
my spanish is op right mr. panama
Bweh
If it wasn't pasta, yeah
Friendan
Where can I cash in my gaymer points?
Trash Boat
oh those aren't gamer points, those are Gold. somebody had to announce the start of a new world, even if it some edited copypasta with videos and achievements

and btw I was wrong with the selection of the processor. It was AMD Athlon II X2 Dual Core MMX 3D Now!, not 64 X2.
AutoMedic
oooh oooh

did i win mister trash boat

btw i liked the lucky sign, thanks
Trash Boat
feel free to stick it on ur userpage
AutoMedic

here's some interesting ending music trash boat
Tanzklaue
kid#s react to the gameboy made me sad. one kid complained that he actually had to press buttons :(
Kyonko Hizara

Tanzklaue wrote:

kid#s react to the gameboy made me sad. one kid complained that he actually had to press buttons :(
Everything about that show makes me slightly angry anymore
Azure_Kite
"Kids these days".
Kyonko Hizara

Azure_Kite wrote:

"Kids these days".
They don't know
Azure_Kite
And they never will.
Trash Boat
em, how do I explain this to you, Sonatora?
AutoMedic

Trash Boat wrote:

em, how do I explain this to you, Sonatora?
?
AutoMedic
Trash Boat
nvm
Kyonko Hizara

Sonatora wrote:

Bweh

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

This is what I listen to when I half-ass requests
Zelda

Trash Boat wrote:

and btw I was wrong with the selection of the processor. It was AMD Athlon II X2 Dual Core MMX 3D Now!, not 64 X2.
That doesn't make it any better.
Azure_Kite
I'm still sitting on a lovely Athlon64 X2 :'(
Hika
here i am driving to class, literally speeding like 1000 over the speed limit, RUSHING, only to come to class with no professor

yesssss, yess im so mad
AutoMedic

Hika wrote:

here i am driving to class, literally speeding like 1000 over the speed limit, RUSHING, only to come to class with no professor

yesssss, yess im so mad
I also zoomed my way to school last week too. Almost got a crash if I weren't lucky enough. I have a motorcycle btw

And I really hated it when everyone told me the same thing

fml
Vuelo Eluko

Trash Boat wrote:

"You already stated it"
"I like this world"
"Au revoir"

And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

Thank you for playing!

Presented by CAPCOM PPY
wow this post lags my firefox to shit
AutoMedic
hey riince

stop quoting the fucking post doofis
Jazz
then stop quoting the entire post
Trash Boat

Zelda wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

That doesn't make it any better.
It should.
Vuelo Eluko
whoops sorry
Birdy

Riince wrote:

firefox
there's your fucking problem, dolt
Kyonko Hizara

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Riince wrote:

firefox
there's your fucking problem, dolt
After switching to chrome I realised how nice it is to have pages with tons of videos have little to no lag.
show more