grills be stealing my wages >:(
Trash Boat
omg idk if i should laugh at that or not
GladiOol

Trash Boat wrote:

omg idk if i should laugh at that or not
that's because you have autism
Trash Boat
If there's something that Portal teached me is that the cake is a lie.
deadbeat

Trash Boat wrote:

If there's something that Portal teached me is that the cake is a lie.
what about thinking outside the box? or what might not be possible for one person alone is simple for 2 people?
why is "the cake is a lie" more important than the life lessons the game tries to teach :(
so sad

also what mario said below me
Azure_Kite
The cake may be a lie but the computer is the liar.

Also what purple-haired loli-chan said above me.
deadbeat
Granger
Whoever shared the link for Narcissu: fuck you.

Im sobbing and being driven over by the feels train. That said, its beautyfull in some way.
/late because i DLed and then kinda forgot about it.
Azure_Kite

deadbeat wrote:

speaking of mario
God, that's old news.

Speaking of crying, I must admit manly tears were shed at this. Goshdarn Thai Life Insurance commercials. They're tearjerky as fuck.
Trash Boat

Granger wrote:

Whoever shared the link for Narcissu: fuck you.

Im sobbing and being driven over by the feels train. That said, its beautyfull in some way.
/late because i DLed and then kinda forgot about it.
em.. (slowly put the raised hand down)
Trash Boat
giving away some games, hurry up while they are still hot!

edit: too late, given away already
Granger

Trash Boat wrote:

em.. (slowly put the raised hand down)
I mean, i like it, but i wasnt quite prepared for the feels.
Corin
http://corin.s-ul.eu/Q3IXHa8G
I had to put down the Relay/ListenBot VM
Jazz
Apparently Thailand is good at making commercials that can make you cry buckets
Trash Boat

Granger wrote:

I mean, i like it, but i wasnt quite prepared for the feels.
We need to fill our lifes with emotions(along with other stuff, ofc). Otherwise we would become robots

Just 5 more pages. You can do it!
Shohei Ohtani
Today, I was in my Ear Training class, but there was a room conflict with another class, so both class were waiting for the professers to figure it out.

Sometime during that, this one girl walks over to this guy with colored striped socks and asks "Hey, is that Rainbow Dash?"

"What?"

"Rainbow Dash? From My Little Pony?"

". . . these are colored socks"

"Oh! Man, I can't find any bronies in this school! Aren't you one, (Person standing next to him)

"*Furiously shakes head no*"

"Oh! How about you, Brian?"

"*Furiously shakes head no*"

help
Trash Boat
exactly what kind of help do you need? need to encourage you? a way to get out?
Ceph23
What the hell is an "Ear training class"?
Fabi
silmarilen
OMG DID SHE JUST PUT HER EYE IN HER MOUTH?!?!!?!??!!!
Jarby

Ceph23 wrote:

What the hell is an "Ear training class"?
This. It's a fundamental part of music theory education.
Vuelo Eluko
even the group of people that have sex with horses try to disassociate themselves with the brony fandom because most of them are like 40 and have been doing it long before this shit started.
Zeraph
CDFA is a fucking BAT?
Azure_Kite
Well, not necessarily a fucking BAT, but a BAT, yes.
AutoMedic
Fucking BAT's and their fucking bats
Azure_Kite
Is that like a baseball bat or an actual living breathing bat or an eye movement or what?
piruchan
Granger
"General Discussion doesn't want your shitposting. Take that to Off-Topic"

Why. We dont want that either!
Trash Boat
I think his beard helped him to keep the control. But I agree with something. There should be something that appears in front of the page that you can't remove by scrolling until you read it, when newbies browse the forums. Like those ads that follow you. It should say "READ THIS BEFORE DOING ANYTHING!" or something like that
Kyonko Hizara
Even with rules at the top of the page, nobody will read them still. It's clear nobody read the other set in the past. But maybe with it being shorter people will be more willing to read it.
Bweh
A sticky would do a better job. An ad like that is just annoying and ugly.

Besides, you can't just put up a little sticky somewhere and expect people to read and learn how to post well. I guess it would work for people that don't know what goes where, but it won't circumvent shitposting. There's the ground rules sticky but everyone that comes in here keeps misunderstanding it and just promotes more shitposting just because it's vague and somehow pretending that you've caught in on it makes you cool or some shit.

I'm a bit divided with this considering you're not exactly an S-quality poster and neither is like half of the normal posters on this forum. I mean, staying here for a long time doesn't make you any better of a poster or a human being, and there have been pleasant surprises with new people showing up and contributing more to the forum than most active users ever have. Point being that it's not just new users that need to be taught a lesson. Nobody's perfect, but that stands as a way to say that there's always something one can do to improve themselves rather than settle for mediocrity.

A lot of us don't realize it but there's plenty of dick sucking going around here, and while I'd expect that from 14 year olds I can't tolerate that from people that should already know how to think critically about themselves and their surroundings.

This whole "maybe senpai can notice me if I tell him his post made me laugh" mentality needs to change with something more like "that was funny, how can I make this better?"

But no, I'm probably skipping some steps somewhere. That'd be too easy. Too hard for someone to understand and pick up.
AutoMedic
*cough*NEDM*cough*
Granger
I dont like the way modern mangakas are going...

Compare old:
To new:

Sure, full color is nice, but damn, whats up with all this white space? And "The Gamer" is no exception, atleast 4 of those few digitally made mangas i've read are like this.

That said, read some " Eden: It\'s an Endless World!" now! :P
AutoMedic
Whats a mangaka
Trash Boat

Sonatora wrote:

*cough*NEDM*cough*
what's with him?

anyway, Off-Topic: geez that man is older than time. a living legend.

I take my hat off

and for the record, I consider myself a B-quality poster, thank you very much
Bweh

Granger wrote:

I dont like the way modern mangakas are going...

Sure, full color is nice, but damn, whats up with all this white space? And "The Gamer" is no exception, atleast 4 of those few digitally made mangas i've read are like this.
Pretty big generalization there, really. You've got shit like One Punch Man (remastered edition by Murata) which is done digitally save for the storyboard and that's absolutely amazing on a technical level.

Still, modern comics have taken a much more experimental and adaptive form with technological advancements. The white space in that strip is to accommodate vertical reading i.e. a computer screen with the automatic mouse scrolling action. The white space is just there to set the pacing and reading speed, basically. The lack of good art is probably the author being new or not employed.

Sonatora wrote:

Whats a mangaka
He who creates manga, or cartoons in other words.

Trash Boat wrote:

and for the record, I consider myself a B-quality poster, thank you very much
Since nobody's full aware of what they're doing, the best way to determine your quality depends on how it's perceived by pretty much everyone else.

In other words, if most people think you're not a B-quality poster (whatever that means), then you're probably not.

I don't think you are.
Trash Boat
oops sorry I meant B minus(B -) but whatever I was just following you up.
Bweh
If you think you're in any kind of good or satisfying standing in regards to posting quality, I'm sorry to say that you're wrong.
Granger

Brian OA wrote:

Pretty big generalization there, really. You've got shit like One Punch Man (remastered edition by Murata) which is done digitally save for the storyboard and that's absolutely amazing on a technical level.

Still, modern comics have taken a much more experimental and adaptive form with technological advancements. The white space in that strip is to accommodate vertical reading i.e. a computer screen with the automatic mouse scrolling action. The white space is just there to set the pacing and reading speed, basically. The lack of good art is probably the author being new or not employed.
Hm, i see. Guess i gotta look some more for better digital mangas but those i've read so far were visually unsatisfying...
The white space annoys me, seems like a waste for me, expecially when comparing to stuff like this comic strip. Why not like that? Much more appealing.
Didnt comment on the art because iguessed as much.

On a different note... damnit i forgot how to utilize excel spreadsheets. Never needed to use one and now when i need to, i forgot everything.
I basically need to register various products and be able to sort them by name, manufacturer, quantitiy, product ID and price, using google docs. Anyone care to help? ._.
Trash Boat

Brian OA wrote:

If you think you're in any kind of good or satisfying standing in regards to posting quality, I'm sorry to say that you're wrong.
no I don't think it. and I'm already aware of that. but in all seriousness, I improved a bit. and that's enough for me

Excel... use the upper cells to sort the products(from A1 to A9/10), then in the cells below those, arrange the products. that should be something
show more