forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
AutoMedic
The only problem between me and the university is that to find a safe place to park my motorcycle
Jazz

Tanzklaue wrote:

just saw the end to how i met your mother.

god that ending was stupid.
ikr
I was a Ted-Robin supporter until Barney proposed (honestly I didn't like Barney-Robin), then they make that ending
Tanzklaue

Jazz wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

just saw the end to how i met your mother.

god that ending was stupid.
ikr
I was a Ted-Robin supporter until Barney proposed (honestly I didn't like Barney-Robin), then they make that ending
it basically killed the entire 9th season, and then that ending. it's just there to "please everyone". and that whole "and then she got sick" BS. that was so annoying. it's the japanese crying formula all over again. i just can't stand that kind of thing. there is a lot of clumsy writing and clumsy decisions and they could've done that so much better. oh well, it remains a great series aside from the ending.
Trash Boat
IIDX banned from osu!? what's next? Bandai Namco bans Taiko no Tatsujin maps?
Jazz
yeah it was a good series but that ending was just like "let's hire all the bad writers because we already need to end this show!"
And I hated how the fans' theory was right Tracy was a really nice character then they did that to her
B1rd
I've watched all seasons but the last, I proabably wont if it's just another series with a shitty ending. not really relevant, but I just finished Madoka, now that was a masterpiece.
Tanzklaue
i found madoka highly confusing and really found it to be dead average.

then again i haven't watched it in a long ass time.
Granger
Shoujo Madoka Magica?

For what i expected -a genric magical girl story- i was pleasantly surprised. I found that the plot was deep enough but the end was cheesy and dissapointing in my oponion.
NotEvenDoomMusic

wow, i found an old screenshot on my laptop from a comment on a cooking show.
Bweh

REDALiCE wrote:

Hika wrote:

university is pretty cool, i went for the first time yesterday and i got out of every class half an hour earlier yis

damn i like this
university is pretty cool, but i have long as fuck days tho
8:45 AM - 4 PM everyday yo
9 to 5 here not counting studio

Granger wrote:

Shoujo Madoka Magica?

For what i expected -a genric magical girl story- i was pleasantly surprised. I found that the plot was deep enough but the end was cheesy and dissapointing in my oponion.
It set up that twist really well.

I think it was pretty good overall. Not a masterpiece, but yeah.
piruchan

Brian OA wrote:

REDALiCE wrote:

university is pretty cool, but i have long as fuck days tho
8:45 AM - 4 PM everyday yo
9 to 5 here not counting studio
I have 07.30 AM - 05.40 PM every Wednesday
B1rd

Tanzklaue wrote:

i found madoka highly confusing and really found it to be dead average.

then again i haven't watched it in a long ass time.
I didn't find it confusing, although when I watched Deathnote I did find that more confusing. Obviously if you watch something without understanding it, and then read a dry factual definition of what you saw later, that's not going to have the same effect.

Granger wrote:

Shoujo Madoka Magica?
Me too, I was not expecting it to be anything like it turned out to be. Though I didn't find the end to be cheesy at all IMO- by the end I was feeling really sympathetic for all the magic girls who died with sad ends. And instead of some unrealistic happy ending or bad ending, the MC sacrificed herself and managed to save everyone. Really touching, a perfect and amazing ending.

I liked it because it didn't fall into and cliches, people died and stayed dead, and the protagonists didn't miraculously defeat opponents who were obviously way stronger than them with sudden emotional outburst. And it didn't drag on any longer than i needed to. So IMO, i was a masterpiece, 10/10.

Ok, will stop ranting on about anime now..
Kyonko Hizara
I was going to get started on ranting about anime, but then I remembered that this is OT and not OC
B1rd
OC is too slow... pretty sure OT is for ranting about whatever you want.
Zelda

Man, Alice: Madness Returns is great.
Kyonko Hizara

B1rd wrote:

OC is too slow... pretty sure OT is for ranting about whatever you want.
But both have pretty unreasonable views
Jazz

Zelda wrote:

indeed
I got stuck in the hatter's domain so I had to buy a gamepad
goddamn bolterflies and eyepots
Kyonko Hizara

Zelda wrote:

Hey that's me
UnderminE

Zelda wrote:

Last night i had a dream about her.

Alice is great, indeed.
Granger

B1rd wrote:

Granger wrote:

Shoujo Madoka Magica?
Me too, I was not expecting it to be anything like it turned out to be. Though I didn't find the end to be cheesy at all IMO- by the end I was feeling really sympathetic for all the magic girls who died with sad ends. And instead of some unrealistic happy ending or bad ending, the MC sacrificed herself and managed to save everyone. Really touching, a perfect and amazing ending.

I liked it because it didn't fall into and cliches, people died and stayed dead, and the protagonists didn't miraculously defeat opponents who were obviously way stronger than them with sudden emotional outburst. And it didn't drag on any longer than i needed to. So IMO, i was a masterpiece, 10/10.

Ok, will stop ranting on about anime now..
The whole ascending to godhood thing was cheesy, and she didnt save anyone, she wished for the witches to be gone - which was granted, but they were replaced with something equal if not worse. Which is fine really, but i would have liked it to be done without all the cheese.

Tbh, id have prefered a bad end.

I agree with your other points though.
UnderminE
Watch the movie
Corin

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

wow, i found an old screenshot on my laptop from a comment on a cooking show.
I like how you liked it.
Blue Stig

Zelda wrote:

Ha that reminds me of a LP a friend showed me.

Also bugs.
AutoMedic
I'm gonna go visit Murica' next month. I'm also preparing for WWE Night of Champions this september. Shit hype
piruchan
After playing around with Windows 8.1 for several days, I can say that it's not that bad. And navigating around metro is fun with mouse-wheel.
Jazz

Blue Stig wrote:

Ha that reminds me of a LP a friend showed me.

Also bugs.
I really like her steamdress
Vuelo Eluko
So many good maps just disappeared WHAT THE FUCK i didnt even realize how many songs i like to play were from beatmania
god
damn it
Blue Stig
So yeah after months and months of procrastinating I've finally got a sample build completed.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/7BCTZL

Any last minute thoughts?
Kappa FrankerZ
I think you can get a Noctua air cooler which performs better than the H50 for around the same price unless you're going for the CLC aesthetic lol. Is there any reason you need a 480 GB SSD (or a sound card) ? You could get a smaller one and spend the money you save there on a 770 or 280x. The 450D is a solid case but a bit overpriced. imo phanteks, nzxt and fractal design make cases that are just as good and cheaper.

Oh also the HDD you picked is sloooow. Can't you get a seagate/WD blue 7200 rpm drive for around the same price?
Zelda

Blue Stig wrote:

So yeah after months and months of procrastinating I've finally got a sample build completed.

Ask yourself: "Do my speakers use a digital input, or am I using a USB soundcard/DAC with my headphones ?"
If the answer to this question is yes, throw the soundcard away. Best case it won't make a difference because a digital signal completely bypasses it anyway, and worst case you won't even use it if you have a USB DAC or the like.
If the answer to this question is no, however, and your speakers/headphones use an analog input (see: 3.5mm jack), keep it.

Also Kappa is right.
B1rd

Blue Stig wrote:

Looks alight. I don't think you will need a sound card, I'd get a 7200rpm HDD instead, and that GPU is really underkill compared or the CPU and the rest of the build. I'd at least get 280x/770, or even 290/780.
Noctua cooled probably would be more price efficient, though i bigger and uglier, and you have a windowed case.
Blue Stig
Ok.

Swaped out the H50 for a Noctua NH-D14. Personally don't care if it looks like a brick as long as it works.

Sticking with WD Green and 480GB SSD.
Planning on using the SSD for Games and such and the WD Green for M Office and stuff.
Sticking with the 760 for now I might change it in the future.

So yeah thanks for the input I have limited time so I'll see you cats later.
piruchan
Trash Boat
tfw they hide the power charger of the modem for no apparent reason. yes i'm back
AutoMedic
So I went home today, hunting useful stuff in the attic and then I found something really interesting

a bunch of cartriges to play in my dorms. Sweet!
Trash Boat
cartriDges of what?
Kappa FrankerZ
friendan is pretty funny lol
mathexpert

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

friendan is pretty funny lol
(friendan's multi confirmed)
Trash Boat
^I have to agree with that one
Vuelo Eluko
what ever happened to Bassist Vinyl anyway, he made great posts and was probably the best standard player i ever saw
show more