Lewder

REDALiCE wrote:

Lewder wrote:

who
köttbullar
who

Static Noise Bird wrote:

­
if you're going to leave just leave, you know how much we like farewell threads/posts and related drama. but yes if i were to leave i'd leave a post in this thread too, no need to make periodic "appearances" after it
beeboy123

Sonatora wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

­
oh you're back

hi

btw where did you get your avatar

Her avatar literally scares me
Lewder
>her
Yoeri
snb is kawaii gurl ur jus jelus
Ceph23
Because on the internet everyone is a grill.
Trash Boat
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/826132
wow such rant very specific much userpage wow

but seriously, we'll kinda miss you if you leave
beeboy123
jwhut u talking abut snb is best trap
IppE
2nnt most hipster girl
BrokenArrow
he'll be back
REDALiCE_old_1
i'm a girl
Yoeri
get outta here
Trash Boat
Ironic
dNextGen
tbh after 4 years spending life in this place i dont see any problems with the community or any other things related (mods, etc)

the worst one is prolly the overgrowing weaboo and some circlejerking circle

but that's pretty normal. I'm guessing plebs like you all are taking things way too serious
Kyonko Hizara
I barely slept because I was too busy playing games and talking to people and as soon as I could sleep I had to fix my air con
UnderminE
dNG is correct
Trash Boat
thats why you must always have an electric fan. a regular works too
Vish024

UnderminE wrote:

dNG is correct
Pretty much except there's no need to express it so pretentiously, makes them no better than the people they're criticising.
AutoMedic
You guys musn't take bullshit seriously tho'. I mean, some people here overreact to the posts that lack actual content or value. Why post in that thread?? Is it because you are the 7th generation kids who think they are "k3wlh" because they bully the said posters. I mean, mature up people. The community ain't being worst. Stop being a paranoid fucking bee and go gather some honey. If you can't post something productive, critique, and interesting on a thread that requires one then dont.
Lewder
THE
FUCKING
IRONY
AutoMedic

Lewder wrote:

THE
FUCKING
IRONY
Actually, I don't overreact to a good thread but actually requires a bit of intellect to. I onlydo shit when the post a fucking cesspit of darkness of a thread. Unlike that special someone

sorry i cant post yaranaika here but, fuck
IppE

Just started watching Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA
Trash Boat
Welcome to page 1050
Granger
Sonatora i dont think you're in a posistion to say this, you're one of the bigger shitters here...
Trash Boat
everybody can have its moment of intellect, it's a sign, even if it results ironic. except for friend and ras, I don't see nothing beyond those
AutoMedic

Granger wrote:

Sonatora i dont think you're in a posistion to say this, you're one of the bigger shitters here...
Oh hey look, an edge

You see, you dont have any position either to blast asses on my face. I admit I've done it alot of times but is it evil to tel what I think about the community itself. You dont need to apply my previous actions on that posts since it's my right to tell myview of our community. I, you, and me are a component of this community.

And take a look at your signature too. That'll help people here so that they can stop overreacting
Corin
Lactav please fuck off from OT.
Thanks.

We didn't like you the first time you came here and we still don't like you today.
beeboy123

Corin wrote:

Thanks.

We didn't like you the first time you came here and we still don't like you today.

inb4 locked thread and riots
Trash Boat
doesn't he means Locktav? ;)

but I agree
Vish024
Hey Loctav's cool alright. We may have had our disagreements in the past but he's one of the lads now.
Cyclohexane

Corin wrote:

Thanks.

tell you what I'll take Loctav over you everyday, less shitposts more locked threads
Corin

Mr Color wrote:

Corin wrote:

Thanks.

tell you what I'll take Loctav over you everyday, less shitposts more hitler
ftfy
Bweh

Trash Boat wrote:

Welcome to page 1050
I don't like this page

It's full of a lot of stupid

I don't even know where to start so I'll just say you're all retarded and I'm a genius
Hika

Brian OA wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

Welcome to page 1050
I don't like this page

I don't even know where to start so I'll just say you're all retarded and I'm a genius
great calll now when are you in US so i can visit you
Lewder

Brian OA wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

Welcome to page 1050
I don't like this page

show more