forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyonko Hizara

kirueggy wrote:

Why do you think teachers lick their "turning paper" finger?

Sure it's nasty sometimes but better than bleeding for 6 hours
It also helps to pull up the papers
Hika
i've been out the house all day long

hol e shit
UnderminE
oh it's Azure
Azure_Kite
It is :3
Ceph23
I've never seen/got a paper cut before.
I honestly thought it was a stupid made up injury that only existed in cartoons and books until a few years ago.
IppE
Lewder is being nice in GD.

The apocalypse is near.
AutoMedic
doom
Corin
Holy shit I fucking hate php
Jazz
Philippine Peso?
AutoMedic
probably the bbcode

if it's our currency, then why?
Dainesl
Who knows what it means? Nobody (Except the people who know what it means).
Azure_Kite
I'd say he's talking about the language.

php is annoying as fuck.
Corin
What Azure says, it's been so nice to me until I started with file system path sanitizing
AutoMedic

Azure_Kite wrote:

I'd say he's talking about the language.

php is annoying as fuck.
oh that php

now i get it
Dainesl
Have you played around with anything regarding it yet? I've heard that experimentation can be useful for learning new things, why not apply it here?!
Azure_Kite

Dainesl wrote:

Have you played around with anything regarding it yet? I've heard that experimentation can be useful for learning new things, why not apply it here?!
I used it to set up a myBB plugin for users to have customized user titles. Users would go into their preferences, and there would be four dropdown menus with Administrator defined words. The number of words a person could choose from was adjusted based on the number of posts they had.

Other than that, I have had a little experience using it at Uni, although I used it enough to determine that web development wasn't the area of expertise I had interest in.

I guess the shitty little thing in my sig also uses a tiny amount of PHP, but eh.
IppE

Sonatora wrote:

probably the bbcode
why
AutoMedic
How can I get started started with Unity, Azure? Is there any guides that can help me start out? I'm planning to develop some basic stuff at unity
BrokenArrow
http://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials/modules

literally 2 seconds of using google
AutoMedic

BrokenArrow wrote:

I'm talking about serious guides. Not some pathetic excuse of a text
Azure_Kite
Pretty much.

The tutorials are decent enough at getting you started. I tend to just use it for a heap of prototyping. One tip I will impart on you though. Never use a while loop in the Update function of a script. You will accidentally the world.
BrokenArrow

Sonatora wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

I'm talking about serious guides. Not some pathetic excuse of a text
did you even bother clicking the link
AutoMedic

Azure_Kite wrote:

Pretty much.

The tutorials are decent enough at getting you started. I tend to just use it for a heap of prototyping.
Well, if you insist.

On other note, I purchased a copy of Unity Pro. Only a month tho'.

best of luck to me
Azure_Kite
To be honest, man, the pro is a bit of a waste if you're only just getting into it. The vast majority (as in, 99.9999%) of stuff you will learn and need to learn is included within Unity free. I'm still using the free version, myself.

Pro allows for splashscreen free games, native shadows and different rendering paths. There are a few other things like occlusion culling and navmeshes, but shadows, culling and navmeshes are things you can literally do yourself with a little bit of research.
AutoMedic

Azure_Kite wrote:

To be honest, man, the pro is a bit of a waste if you're only just getting into it. The vast majority of stuff you will learn and need to learn is included within Unity free. I'm still using the free version, myself.
Oh, I see. It's a fine investment. People around me say I have a quick learning and attention span so I may be able to use that "Pro" feature at least for a few weeks. Since exams are over, I have a crap ton of time on my arsenal that I can spend learning Unity
Azure_Kite
Well, yeah. But you could do everything you wanted to do within free, and then when you're ready to expand, go pro and everything will be there and ready. Well, I guess you've already got it, but I think you'll find if your subscription runs out, you probably wouldn't miss much.
AutoMedic
I might be able to do something productive once in a while. I'll keep that in mind, thank you
Azure_Kite

This is what I've been working on recently :3
Lewder

IppE wrote:

Lewder is being nice in GD.

The apocalypse is near.
It's almost like I use OT as a dump to intentionally be a shitter in
Azure_Kite
Isn't that just OT, though?

Half these valhalla'd threads (There's only two at the moment, so yeah) pale in comparison to the awesomeness of older ones. Standards have dropped like a stone, yo.
Lewder
i keep hearing that but never seeing it
Azure_Kite
That's because the cool threads like "soon..." had been derelict for so long their awesomeness has been inadvertently deleted (puush's inactivity limit deciding to delete their content) or shitposted on (after the fact) into oblivion.
Lewder
so what is the "awesomeness" in pictures? photostops upon photoshops?
Azure_Kite
Nothing so trivially mediocre. Perhaps you will see, in time.
Bweh
Are you talking about content brought about by OT as a collective
Varetyr

Azure_Kite wrote:

This is what I've been working on recently :3
I just can't stop thinking about the possibilities on this kind of map.
Prepare your sick-bags <3
Oh and yeah, looks fun ~
Lewder

Azure_Kite wrote:

Nothing so trivially mediocre. Perhaps you will see, in time.

Brian OA wrote:

Are you talking about content brought about by OT as a collective
if so, brian is the only real content creator here nowadays
Corin
How corin fixes networking issues:
Buys new IP addresses because I can't be fucked to diagnose current routing issues.

Best part is it worked.
Lewder
I'm telling your clients on you I've got they motherfucekrs on speed dial just in case this happens
Corin

Lewder wrote:

I'm telling your clients on you I've got they motherfucekrs on speed dial just in case this happens
;_;
show more