posted
Total Posts
show more
Lewder
THE IRONY
AutoMedic

Lewder wrote:

THE IRONY
well at least i dont cuddle pillows with semi-naked anime characters in it when i'm socially depressed
Lewder

Milkshake wrote:

not everything is made to make you sexually aroused

maybe you just want to cuddle your animu waifu out of pure feelings
it's just a large body-sized pillow, people i speak with who sleep with them say they're just comfy as shit to wear, nobody actually cares for them sexually.
that being said, most muslims also aren't violent, they're nice people with a nice culture and kick-ass food. then there is the ISIS, people who cut open their body-pillow to make room for a conveniently placed fleshlight
Milkshake

Sonatora wrote:

Lewder wrote:

THE IRONY
well at least i dont cuddle pillows with semi-naked anime characters in it when i'm socially depressed
that's not a nice thing to laugh at people with depression and social-problems whatsoever

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY QUOTE
anyway yeah tell me about it their food is the shit
Makan1

Lewder wrote:

Milkshake wrote:

not everything is made to make you sexually aroused

maybe you just want to cuddle your animu waifu out of pure feelings
it's just a large body-sized pillow, people i speak with who sleep with them say they're just comfy as shit to wear, nobody actually cares for them sexually.
that being said, most muslims also aren't violent, they're nice people with a nice culture and kick-ass food. then there is the ISIS, people who cut open their body-pillow to make room for a conveniently placed fleshlight
Wonderful
AutoMedic

Milkshake wrote:

that's not a nice thing to laugh at people with depression and social-problems whatsoever
i'm not humiliating those people. what i'm voicing out is the minor truth. some people actually do those and you can't deny the possibility milkshake
IppE

Lewder wrote:

ISIS
ALLAHU SNACKBAR

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا عَدُوِّي وَعَدُوَّكُمْ أَوْلِيَاءَ تُلْقُونَ إِلَيْهِم بِالْمَوَدَّةِ وَقَدْ كَفَرُوا بِمَا جَاءَكُم مِّنَ الْحَقِّ يُخْرِجُونَ الرَّسُولَ وَإِيَّاكُمْ ۙ أَن تُؤْمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ رَبِّكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ خَرَجْتُمْ جِهَادًا فِي سَبِيلِي وَابْتِغَاءَ مَرْضَاتِي ۚ تُسِرُّونَ إِلَيْهِم بِالْمَوَدَّةِ وَأَنَا أَعْلَمُ بِمَا أَخْفَيْتُمْ وَمَا أَعْلَنتُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَفْعَلْهُ مِنكُمْ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ سَوَاءَ السَّبِي

Truly the religion of peace and understanding.
Makan1

IppE wrote:

Lewder wrote:

ISIS
ALLAHU SNACKBAR

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا عَدُوِّي وَعَدُوَّكُمْ أَوْلِيَاءَ تُلْقُونَ إِلَيْهِم بِالْمَوَدَّةِ وَقَدْ كَفَرُوا بِمَا جَاءَكُم مِّنَ الْحَقِّ يُخْرِجُونَ الرَّسُولَ وَإِيَّاكُمْ ۙ أَن تُؤْمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ رَبِّكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ خَرَجْتُمْ جِهَادًا فِي سَبِيلِي وَابْتِغَاءَ مَرْضَاتِي ۚ تُسِرُّونَ إِلَيْهِم بِالْمَوَدَّةِ وَأَنَا أَعْلَمُ بِمَا أَخْفَيْتُمْ وَمَا أَعْلَنتُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَفْعَلْهُ مِنكُمْ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ سَوَاءَ السَّبِي

Truly the religion of peace and understanding.
That's a foreign language which doesn't used some roman derived letters!!! You terrorist!!!
I'm going to shoot you now to make sure of my own safety
May mormonjesus bless your souls
Corin

Lewder wrote:

THE IRONY
I just woke up half the house laughing fuck you
piruchan

Milkshake wrote:

never got the point of dakimakura but well huge pillows are great aren't they
They're the best inanimate things you can possibly get on a bed.

Lewder wrote:

ISIS
What is the thing with that group? I haven't checked the news for like 3 weeks.
AutoMedic

El Muchacho wrote:

ISIS
i'll do sum research
Corin
They want to get to allahs snackbar and are blowing up any building that stand in their way.

But in all seriousness iirc they pissed off the wrong army.
NotEvenDoomMusic

IppE wrote:

ALLAHU SNACKBAR
+1
AutoMedic

ipponga wrote:

ALLAHU SNACKBAR
shit imaeg
Granger
I kinda feel loke going apeshit on a shitty comminity of self entitled 9y old brats with stop posting, this is bait and similar reaction images.

Then again, im like one of the only reasonable people there and dont want to ruin that.
AutoMedic

Granger wrote:

I kinda feel loke going apeshit on a shitty comminity of self entitled 9y old brats with stop posting, this is bait and similar reaction images.

Then again, im like one of the only reasonable people there and dont want to ruin that.
happy
IppE
Quality posting based philippines

tangina mo
Granger

Sonatora wrote:

Granger wrote:

happy
I can start with you if you dont upgrade your posts quality, quickly.

Yeah, not quite in a good mood today...
RemiFlan
damn it indonesia why cant you show up when it matters
AutoMedic

IppE wrote:

tangina mo
ulul, bading, supot

di ka mahal ng nanay mo

RemiFlan wrote:

damn it indonesia why cant you show up when it matters
summon them
RemiFlan

Sonatora wrote:

summon them

Tried to for 30 minutes, didn't show up.
AutoMedic

RemiFlan wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

summon them

Tried to for 30 minutes, didn't show up.
what type of method did you use?

tribute summoning? fusion? synchro summon? make sure you got the right indonesian cards to fuse using polymerization
Jazz

IppE wrote:

tangina mo
best comeback ever
I applaud you
Rianne
morning silma
silmarilen
morning chronola
Rianne
my head is so empty
silmarilen
yeah i bet
emptyhead
Rianne
well that's just dutch-rude..
WHAT HAPPENED TO PINK ROCK SHOOTER?!
silmarilen
im having a collab avatar with someone
Granger
"someone", eh?
silmarilen
yeah, someone
Rianne
that's a shame, you are no longer waifu material, but at least the married to could be purple rock shooter to match the image in the middle!
silmarilen
married to pink rock shooter!
Rianne
you could've made a prs x brs collab avatar.. or you could've asked me to make it!
IppE

Chronola wrote:

Slimfast's rude naked back.
silmarilen

Chronola wrote:

you could've made a prs x brs collab avatar.. or you could've asked me to make it!
go make it then, we can use it one day
Rianne

IppE wrote:

Chronola wrote:

Slimfast's rude naked back.
Oh there are more rude naked silma parts than just his sauna back

silmarilen wrote:

Chronola wrote:

go make it then, we can use it one day
When I'm properly awake maybe
silmarilen
wake up already
Rianne
I can't drink coffee when not awake yet ;_;
silmarilen
who needs coffee, i woke up like 30 minutes ago and im already awake
show more