forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
AutoMedic
Morning Bob
Lewder
is there anything more bachelor than watching cooking shows while eating instant ramen?
Aurani

Lewder wrote:

is there anything more bachelor than watching cooking shows while eating instant ramen?
My everyday lunch in a nutshell.
Vish024
Lewder

LaVolpe024 wrote:

care to explain?
DeletedUser_4041880
Nothing like getting knifed from behind by a random Spy once he sees that
Trash Boat
Our government may enter in default if it doesn't come with a solution in this week. Damn vultures
Vuelo Eluko
every multiplayer has a difficulty labeled [Good] [Ugly!] [Saten] [Allegro] etc i can't tell what they are and every time its some 2 star map with a bunch of rank 300k's hard rocking it

this is why the new difficulty naming rule should be retroactive.
Bweh

Trash Boat wrote:

Our government may enter in default if it doesn't come with a solution in this week. Damn vultures
What's going on

Riince wrote:

every multiplayer has a difficulty labeled [Good] [Ugly!] [Saten] [Allegro] etc i can't tell what they are and every time its some 2 star map with a bunch of rank 300k's hard rocking it

this is why the new difficulty naming rule should be retroactive.
It should be considering how strict it is towards every new map, but doing that would be practically impossible.
AutoMedic
The SONA of the Philippine President yesterday dissapointed me. He's being too defensive on his mistakes and I think he shouldn't do that. A mistake is a mistake and one should learn how to apologize.

impeachments here we go
Lewder
Kanye West
that's a good idea but the powder tends to clog up if you put it back in the fridge

i actually started using a cocktail shaker to refrigerate my protein shakes now. rip.
Lewder
thats just cocoa powder in milk that i immediately consumed tho
Trash Boat

Brian OA wrote:

What's going on
external debts with holdouts
Corin

Lewder wrote:

Seems like a pretty solid idea to me.
Kyonko Hizara

Lewder wrote:

Try vodka, energy drink, and protein powder mixed together
Yoeri
But it's not hot that way!
Trash Boat
This is a post.
Amianki
I'd be so much happier if we could switch away from using daylight savings time and timezones, but mainly daylight savings time.
AutoMedic
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/229922

Lewder, you gain my respect
Rantai
That is the popcorn I love OT for.
AutoMedic

Rantai wrote:

DING DONG DICK

BINGO
Trash Boat
that reminds me of the old times, when i was a noob....

and no, I didn't changed my name to Trash Boat because of that
AutoMedic

Trash Boat wrote:

that reminds me of the old times, when i was a noob....

and no, I didn't changed my name to Trash Boat because of that
Yes, and I'm still in that stage

i'll just wait for a year and i'll observe while cringing at the ot drama
Kyonko Hizara

CalignoBot wrote:

I'd be so much happier if we could switch away from using daylight savings time and timezones, but mainly daylight savings time.
Not all countries even use Daylight Savings, so I also think we should switch away from it. I think Australia uses it in some places and doesn't in others.
Lewder
yeah summer time that is called something retarded in stupid nations is redundant and to this day and basically only exists "just because"
Lewder
brian it's a hard thing to admit being wrong but maybe you were right, ignoring people is starting to get stressful now that i'm getting over the fact that i could just choose to not reply instead of being a nerd about it and ignoring half the forum

doesn't mean im unignoring a certain ex-musical retard or mememasters though
Bweh
Saw the troll thread an hour ago, no replies, came back, 4pages of buttmad.

Welp.

Rantai wrote:

In all my time here I thought all you were here for was birthday threads.

Lewder wrote:

brian it's a hard thing to admit being wrong but maybe you were right, ignoring people is starting to get stressful now that i'm getting over the fact that i could just choose to not reply instead of being a nerd about it and ignoring half the forum

doesn't mean im unignoring a certain ex-musical retard or mememasters though
You can't turn a blind eye to what you hate. In the end it just means at least one of you needs to be set straight about something, and hiding from that won't make it go away.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that.
Trash Boat
I'd like to see Miney locking a thread, for a change
Bweh
Yes, with the mod powers he doesn't have.
kirueggy

Brian OA wrote:

Chat Mods can lock threads?
Foxtrot

kirukashi wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

Only on their designated communities if I remember correctly.
Corin

Brian OA wrote:

She

kirukashi wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

No they can't, also Miney-chan is alumni so...
Trash Boat
Damn i forgot that. What about Blazevoir?
Lewder

Brian OA wrote:

real, people actually went through the trouble of trying to prove they were better than two people spamming the same reply over and over
it's like, as soon as you take the bait from someone with the attitude and persistence of a child in a scream and cry fit you lose that battle and the more you reply the more they scream, which is how it works irl too! just tell them to fuck off once and let them cry to deaf ears until they tire
Bweh

Lewder wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

real, people actually went through the trouble of trying to prove they were better than two people spamming the same reply over and over
it's like, as soon as you take the bait from someone with the attitude and persistence of a child in a scream and cry fit you lose that battle and the more you reply the more they scream, which is how it works irl too! just tell them to fuck off once and let them cry to deaf ears until they tire
It's what happens when you have something pointless to prove.

Unfortunately that's most people, and that's the basis for insecurities to develop. It involves our social standing and skill, but it always ends up being about your ego. I'm not really exempt from that, but I don't think the internet can press my buttons about it.

Trash Boat wrote:

Damn i forgot that. What about Blazevoir?
Why would she come over here when she's already dealing with something worse than OT?
Trash Boat
wow there's something worse?
Bweh
#osu
kirueggy
Man f that, Blazevoir is a girl?
Bweh
I think so

I don't really pay that much attention to people's gender considering that there's no way to verify that and it doesn't matter that much anyway.
show more