Total Posts
show more
Cyclohexane

Corin wrote:

What the fuck is this bullshit?
there's more where that came from

Varetyr wrote:

I swear everytime I randomly browse channels on twitch.tv, it gets worse
when they noticed they couldn't be as popular and/or stacked as kaceytron, camwhores got creative
Corin

Mr Color wrote:

Corin wrote:

What the fuck is this bullshit?
there's more where that came from
ITF: Color can't take satire correctly and doesn't understand the core concepts of dry humor.
Trash Boat
who invented this game? it's so damn addictive. like cookies
http://prntscr.com/45mdka
silmarilen
GladiOol
have i missed any juicy stories over the last 2 months? i haven't followed shit around here and i need to catch up
Trash Boat
not much. only that Sherlock is the new thing out here
AutoMedic
We also talked about some female streamers showing their cleavage in the camera instead of playing league properly
Lewder

Jazz wrote:

I don't even wanna bitch about this anymore
so stop
also it's amazing how bad he is at understanding things

GladiOol wrote:

have i missed any juicy stories over the last 2 months? i haven't followed shit around here and i need to catch up
no, nothing interesting happens here and i think leaving for two months and somehow ending up here again proves that you really do exist in semibad fuck you soareshit communities forever
Lewder
my name is lewder and i am addicted to shitposting through spoilers
AutoMedic

Lewder wrote:

my name is lewder and i am addicted to shitposting through spoilers
shut up

thank you
Trash Boat
finally
IppE
While we're getting rid of shitposting, you two shut up as well please.
Trash Boat
you wot might?
Bweh

Sometimes I feel like I want to raise a child with my drawings but then I realize that they are my children and therefore that would be incredibly awkward. Plus they don't exist
UnderminE
Her name is Layer1 from now on
Trash Boat
oh snap
IppE

Brian OA wrote:

Sometimes I feel like I want to raise a child with my drawings but then I realize that they are my children and therefore that would be incredibly awkward. Plus they don't exist
Best girl. And the tastiest.
Kyonko Hizara

IppE wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

mmm bacon
Corin

IppE wrote:

I wanted to say something along those lines but I was silenced and now apparently silences matter on the forums.
Lewder

IppE wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

>you will never get to nibble on her baconised earlobe

IppE wrote:

wait i only now realise you said "as well"
m8....
tsundoll

BrokenArrow wrote:

it's funny how people still believe in her act while she makes tons of money out of it
gotta keep her business alive~
I hope you realize most people know she's acting. It's entertainment.
Corin

Lewder wrote:

IppE wrote:

wait i only now realise you said "as well"
m8....

All good m8, you've probably ignored the other twat.
I don't blame you.

Most people I talk to seem to like you here so don't worry babes.
Corin
I am a huge faggot please fuck my face
Trash Boat
hey don't put kashi in this. he had enough troubles in this time, doesn't need more
Corin

Trash Boat wrote:

hey don't put kashi in this. he had enough troubles in this time, doesn't need more
Talk shit, get hit. Also you can't talk either, you're just as bad as this kid.
Trash Boat
I'm talking right now. he just said something in the wrong place and the wrong time
piruchan
What did Corin post to deserve that 1 hour silence anyway?
Corin

piruchan wrote:

I took the piss out of tumblr/tumblr femenist attitude towards things, the whole otherkin, "cis shitlord", oppression thing and apparently that's a step too far for OT. The more you know.
tsundoll

Corin wrote:

piruchan wrote:

I took the piss out of tumblr/tumblr femenist attitude towards things, the whole otherkin, "cis shitlord", oppression thing and apparently that's a step too far for OT. The more you know.
I thought it was funny
Bweh
Are we in a playground right now?

Did I just get warped back to the third grade?

Godammit Corin, you could've just kept to the PM's instead of bringing this here

Yes, it is ironic and somewhat annoying to see someone think he's not shitposting just because he points fingers at others, tries desperately to fit in, and thinks he knows his place but goddamn. Talk him down yourself; don't bring this into OT expecting us to back you up

That just fragments the community even more and the circlejerk-o brigade will move in to make matters worse

tsundoll wrote:

I thought it was funny
For all intents and purposes, I liked that thread.
Corin

Brian OA wrote:

Godammit Corin, you could've just kept to the PM's instead of bringing this here

Yes, it is ironic and somewhat annoying to see someone think he's not shitposting just because he points fingers at others but goddamn. Talk him down yourself; don't bring this into OT expecting us to back you up
Yeah but I'm tired and this was the fastest way to also tell CDFA seeing how 99% of the time he's silenced or whatever but I also thought OT would find it funny, I didn't really want a personal army on this jesus.

tsundoll wrote:

I thought it was funny
Likewise, I was having a laugh too.
Bweh
The last two lines of text on your post just made it too personal.
Hika
well that's cool

so there's a sleepover at my friend's house and he died on me
fffff
Aurani
Just a few days pass and this thread goes to shit. Why can't you keep it coherent and not find enjoyment in showing off your virtual dick, whilst dividing the living fuck out of the OT community - as if it wasn't divided enough already. I guess some things just can't be helped.
Bweh
It wasn't that bad

chill out
kirueggy

Corin wrote:

wow this is something we care about
navy seal pasta
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

man I just love drama in Off-Topic don't you
Corin

kirukashi wrote:

cool
I've been on /g/ too long and now I somewhat take everything personally unless I know you well enough to know your humor.
Cyclohexane
okay stop right there criminal scum

if you've got beef to settle you do that in private, none of us here cares and appreciates this rumpus

if I have to fucking edit anymore posts there's gonna be blood on the ice
Zelda
Corin

Mr Color wrote:

okay stop right there criminal scum

if you've got beef to settle you do that in private, none of us here cares and appreciates this rumpus

if I have to fucking edit anymore posts there's gonna be blood on the ice
Technically you already spilt blood because of the snowflake thread.

Also next time at least make the posts more drama inducing but in the juicy sort. Like Bass x Lovu juicy.

Zelda wrote:

yeah.
show more