cancer op
Kyonko Hizara
ay
Trash Boat
hi patchouli
UnderminE
methexpert i loev u
Kyonko Hizara
I'm ambidextrous, and I'll usually write with my right hand, but last night I found out that my writing with my left hand is a lot neater than my writing with my right hand.
Vuelo Eluko

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I'm ambidextrous, and I'll usually write with my right hand, but last night I found out that my writing with my left hand is a lot neater than my writing with my right hand.
well i guess its time to "right" this wrong

piruchan
Wojjan hype.
AutoMedic
hyp

e
Trash Boat
talking about Wojjan's hype, i may have found his ask. or not
AutoMedic
You had sex before? Yeah. Review: too many emotions, but the penis thing was great.
[Breathing Intensifies]
Tanzklaue
ever since i started adding everyone who annoys me to my foe list i just get these huge stacks of posts that are hidden and it's kinda great.
AutoMedic

Tanzklaue wrote:

ever since i started adding everyone who annoys me to my foe list i just get these huge stacks of posts that are hidden and it's kinda great.
I have a single person in my foes list
Aurani

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

The left hand is the hand of gods, righthandfags will never be able to comprehend it.
Hika

Tanzklaue wrote:

it looks great from what i've seen. god bless kanye.
Trauter
Where am i ?
Kyonko Hizara

Aurani wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

The left hand is the hand of gods, righthandfags will never be able to comprehend it.
It also means we got brain damage as fetuses.
Aurani
Wasn't it more like something along the lines of the parent receiving some kind of shock during the later months of pregnancy? At least there's the amusing fact that there are more left-handed people with the IQ over 140 than right-handed people.
Tanzklaue
i would bet that ambidextrous people are smarterthan both lefties and righties, though true ambidextrousness is really rare.
Trash Boat
the caligraphy of ambidextrous is the same in both hands? or different?
Vish024

Aurani wrote:

Wasn't it more like something along the lines of the parent receiving some kind of shock during the later months of pregnancy? At least there's the amusing fact that there are more left-handed people with the IQ over 140 than right-handed people.
You're also experts in the wank-zone, I mean you can control the mouse while jacking off. That's a leg up when your parents burst into the room.
Kanye West
And then there are those of us righties who learn to jerk it with their left hand. That's efficiency.
Vish024
Unfortunately some of us don't have that sort of dedication.
Aurani

LaVolpe024 wrote:

You're also experts in the wank-zone, I mean you can control the mouse while jacking off. That's a leg up when your parents burst into the room.
Not to mention the ability to switch vids without needing to stop. You got a good point there.
show more