forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
DeletedUser_4041880
Spam Thelewa until he changes it back
Kanye West
Eh the stick figure avatar was still the best lewa avatar.
Bweh
Thelewa
Milkshake
Thelewa

it's almost as bad as Kriers
no in fact it's just as bad
IppE
lewa can use whatever the fuck he wants as his avatar, you're just going to have to deal with it
Milkshake
mokou is the cutest
Bweh
I prefer Patchouli, though it's probably because I can relate with her asthma nonsense
Granger
Cirno is the best and strongest obviously...
Kyonko Hizara
Aya and Shikieiki are forever my faves
Aurani
Both Patchy and Cirno are shit - get on Meiling's level.
Hika
Koishiiiiiiiiii
Foxtrot
sakuya best touhou
Bweh
I can't complain about any of the 2hus, though most of the time it's because there's little to know about them in the first place.
Foxtrot
I usually just judge them by their abilities and designs.
Bweh
If it's by that alone I'd probably go with Sakuya or Alice
Aurani
Vote Seija for the most useless character ever.
Zelda
You scrubs have no taste in 2hus, get good

Milkshake
all 2hus are great and should be loved
Lewder

piruchan wrote:

It seems that Finland is a nice country.
vaara also means danger >:3

ALSO Y'ALL NIGGAS NEED MEILING
Birdy

_sparky_ wrote:

Edge of Tomorrow
Mianki
People talking about which Touhou characters are the best and everythings fine~ :3
Other people previously talked about anime and: GET THAT FOUL SUBJECT OUTTA HERE
piruchan
Flandre is best touhou girl.
silmarilen
okuu is clearly the best
Aurani

Mianki wrote:

People talking about which Touhou characters are the best and everythings fine~ :3
Other people previously talked about anime and: GET THAT FOUL SUBJECT OUTTA HERE
-234 fucks given~
Birdy
Goku from Touhou 7 is best.
UnderminE
Suika_drunk_edition
Zelda
Yay, new mouse get.
Same as the old one, but now with less doubleclicking nonsense !
Tanzklaue
it's funny because my savu actually slowly starts to swallow clicks instead of double clicking senselessly.
Zelda
You know, that actually sounds less annoying than trying to open a link and then opening it like 5 times.
IppE
Miko is best 2hu btw
thelewa
mokou da bes
Yoeri
Reisen Udongein
silmarilen

thelewa wrote:

mokou da bes
mokou has the best theme
Zelda
Why are square jumps so hard, jeeeeeeeez QQ
Granger
Ok, i appartently played Mania while playing Catch the Beat...

HR screwed me, the AR was higher than i thought.. :<
Aurani
I actually have WAY more problems with what I call bottom wankers (mappers who love to put half of the song on the bottom edge of the screen) and my hand has a problem moving down, so that's not good. Also random stack jumps = hell.
Zelda

Aurani wrote:

I actually have WAY more problems with what I call bottom wankers (mappers who love to put half of the song on the bottom edge of the screen) and my hand has a problem moving down, so that's not good. Also random stack jumps = hell.
What, really ? And do people even do that ?

Aurani

Zelda wrote:

Aurani wrote:

What, really ? And do people even do that ?

Oh they do, and I usually can't FC a song if it has something close to the bottom. My left-right is way superior to my up-down movement.

Those two squares though, so hnnnng. :V
Zelda

Aurani wrote:

Oh they do, and I usually can't FC a song if it has something close to the bottom. My left-right is way superior to my up-down movement.

Those two squares though, so hnnnng. :V
I can't tell if that's a good hnnnng or a "what kind of mean mapper would even DO THIS" kind of hnnnng
Aurani
It's a good one. I mean those jumps are rather nicely placed tbh. If you want a mean square-y type of jump play this https://osu.ppy.sh/s/43038
I swear to God, I have NEVER been able to beat that beginning, even if it's a slow as hell song.
show more