ITT: post your phone home screens?

_sparky_
What is a scrub
Sethlied

_sparky_ wrote:

What is a scrub
a scrub is a failure
Eren Yaeger
I just saw the season finale for supernatural and now I'm emotionally scarred and will need years of therapy to get over what just happened.
EineKrone
Did it end finally? How many seasons?
I stopped watching a long time ago, got other things to watch, might go back...
Hika
I didn't realize how tiring it was graduating from school

ok

i need a therapist
Zelda

Kanye West wrote:

ITT: post your phone home screens?

whoa holy shit
how scrub can you even BE
Aqo
I turned on my PC today and it has a burning smell that comes out of the video card

fuck
piruchan

Aqo wrote:

I turned on my PC today and it has a burning smell that comes out of the video card

fuck
Maybe a fly get stuck inside.
Kanye West

Aqo wrote:

fuck
☑ rekt ☐ not rekt
EineKrone

Aqo wrote:

fuck
Lovely '-'
Had that happen to my HD on one computer, though the smell came seconds after the computer instantly turned off...
I tried turning it on again, the HD caught fire ._.

*runs*

Also, Linux is installed, running dual boot. But it's quite late around here, will sleep and continue the experiments tomorrow ;)
Aqo
I want to restart but I'm scared. Tried to play around with settings and underclock it but a burning smell is still coming out.. uh

Time to restart and hope for the best...
Lewder
woah, i havent powered up my computer in weeks
Kanye West

Aqo wrote:

I want to restart but I'm scared. Tried to play around with settings and underclock it but a burning smell is still coming out.. uh

Time to restart and hope for the best...
Have you tried hitting it with a hammer?
Aqo
cleaned some of the insides with a toothbrush and now it's slightly less bad... I think

but I guess summer in Israel is just too rip for this poor thing
Lewder
should've unplugged it from the PSU and cleaned it with your fingertips it's free overclock xoxoxo
IppE

Aqo wrote:

fuck
Ceph23
My class is currently at war because of some retarded fight between two cliques and everybody is expected to take sides. Fuck that.
It makes me laugh that these people want to include everyone into their shitty argument.
Zeraph
thats when you walk up to both parties and say suck my dick and then proceed to whip your flaccid dick out in their faces.

make sure to whip it around
Ceph23
Should I make sounds?
Apex_old
I sprained my shoulder. Ouch.
AutoMedic

_sparky_ wrote:

What is a scrub
The ones who get rekt
Vuelo Eluko

Ceph23 wrote:

Should I make sounds?
lightsaber sounds
AutoMedic

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

Ceph23 wrote:

Should I make sounds?
lightsaber sounds
Szchwooong

Szchwooong

WEEENG
iiyo
Hey! I'm not sure if this a advertising silence or something but I recently came across this wonderful gaming website, it's very clean and also osu supported, if you have the time check it out, it supports messages, feeds from youtube and more, I really like it, so if you do here's a key

I didn't know where to post this so i posted it in here ;; If it's bad.. I can delete this post, I don't really know tho i'm sorry.

PS: I saw this on youtube and on my reddit feed.

PSS: A lot of osu players use it already, I just thought I should post it
AutoMedic

Storm- wrote:

Hey! I'm not sure if this a advertising silence or something but I recently came across this wonderful gaming website, it's very clean and also osu supported, if you have the time check it out, it supports messages, feeds from youtube and more, I really like it, so if you do here's a key

I didn't know where to post this so i posted it in here ;; If it's bad.. I can delete this post, I don't really know tho i'm sorry.

PS: I saw this on youtube and on my reddit feed.

PSS: A lot of osu players use it already, I just thought I should post it
So basically a Twitter for gaming?

Interesting
iiyo

Sonatora wrote:

So basically a Twitter for gaming?

Interesting

Pretty much supports osu and ya, it's sort of like a twitter for gaming, but with added effects such as freedom to do whatever, you can change the sounds of the messages.. you can even delete your account, it's prob the best social website I ever seen.

http://player.me/g/osu there's the osu page
BeatofIke
Nice owo
piruchan

Kanye West wrote:

Have you tried hitting it with a hammer?
Stop being Jeremy Clarkson.

Storm- wrote:

Pretty much supports osu and ya, it's sort of like a twitter for gaming, but with added effects such as freedom to do whatever, you can change the sounds of the messages.. you can even delete your account, it's prob the best social website I ever seen.

http://player.me/g/osu there's the osu page
Interesting. I'll take a look. But I don't think I'll make an account only to follow osu!.
Tanzklaue
Lewder
the other other burger meat
NotEvenDoomMusic

Lewder wrote:

the other other burger meat
Suddenly i got hungry.
UnderminE
Me too

Lewder
i hate sweden
DaddyCoolVipper

Lewder wrote:

i hate sweden

Jag hoppas att du är körd till döds av en älg
Lewder
if you teach me english i can teach you swedish :)))
im fluent (((:
Chokladboll

Lewder wrote:

im fluent (((:
you wish :)))
Lewder
ur right i suck
show more