forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vish024
I suspect you're taking the piss but I'll explain anyway. American English has a Latin base so their standardisation of spelling was different from that of Britain. Subsequently they spelt stuff differently. In Britain English took on a French base during nominalisation and as much as the Brits, or at least most of them I suspect, would like to deny it effectively half of their language is French.
onotoleonide

B1rd's teacher wrote:

UnderminE
fuck
Tanzklaue

Zelda wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

I'm pretty sure that dedicated fans will create servers for the important games.

and all the C&C games klisted there except generals are meh anyway.
I don't know about that, I quite like C&C3 and Red Alert 3.
You're right though, Generals is great.
nothing beats red alert 2 though.
Yoeri

silmarilen wrote:

Zelda wrote:

I made a .webm about Beloved Tomboyish Girl, yay.
and you even did it of the correct version, good girl.
You mean the only version
Kaona
British English > American English

Yes I am bias.

Oh and dreamt is a real word, despite what autocorrect says. It's the only word in the English language to end in mt. Dreamed and dreamt are both an acceptable form of dream in the past tense.
Vuelo Eluko

Tanzklaue wrote:

nothing beats red alert 2 though.
tiberian sun

cya
DaddyCoolVipper

Kaona wrote:

British English > American English

Yes I am bias.

Oh and dreamt is a real word, despite what autocorrect says. It's the only word in the English language to end in mt. Dreamed and dreamt are both an acceptable form of dream in the past tense.

Personally, I agree with the definition here:

I don't know, I think that "dreamt" is way more natural than "dreamed". Must be my inner English pro or something.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Tanzklaue
generals is probably the best balanced c&c out there.

but you don't play c&c and expect balanced matches. for that you have games like age of empire or starcraft.

c&c is mostly there for a casual round, where you don't need crazy micro- and macromanagement from hell to even think about beating anyone.
Zelda

Yoeri wrote:

I have no idea who lukewarmloliday is
bu,per pls.

Tanzklaue wrote:

generals is probably the best balanced c&c out there.

but you don't play c&c and expect balanced matches. for that you have games like age of empire or starcraft.

c&c is mostly there for a casual round, where you don't need crazy micro- and macromanagement from hell to even think about beating anyone.
No. You're completely wrong.
C&C is for building up an impenetrable defense while at the same time building a fucking army of the strongest unit you can.
C&C is for leaving your friends with a feeling of hopelessness when they try to attack your base early game only to run into more tesla coils or anti-air missiles than they could ever hope to get through.
C&C is for attacking your friends with an army of at least 200 zeppelins and watching them scramble to sell everything in a last effort to quickly build an MVP and get the fuck out of there while they still can('t).
C&C is for all players in a game using this strategy and releasing hell on everyone at the same time.
In other words

C&C is for fun.
Tanzklaue
i never said c&c isn't fun.

it's just much simpler than other RTS games.
Zelda
But it's totally not casual.
Yoeri
Sorry but that one isn't even nearly as good
Zelda
bu,per confirmed shit taste
VoidnOwO
:oops:
NotEvenDoomMusic

Zelda wrote:

C&C is for fun.
I always go full jihad with GLA when i play against friends

Reason is because FUCKING TERRORISTS ON MOTORCYCLES FROM ALL FLANKS JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJ

Oh yeah, did i mention the atmospheric soundtrack following after a huge mass genocide caused by explosions everywhere?

Zelda

BRBP wrote:

Zelda wrote:

C&C is for building up an impenetrable defense while at the same time building a fucking army of the strongest unit you can.
C&C is for leaving your friends with a feeling of hopelessness when they try to attack your base early game only to run into more tesla coils or anti-air missiles than they could ever hope to get through.
C&C is for attacking your friends with an army of at least 200 zeppelins and watching them scramble to sell everything in a last effort to quickly build an MVP and get the fuck out of there while they still can('t).
C&C is for all players in a game using this strategy and releasing hell on everyone at the same time.
My sarcasm detector doesn't work at the moment, but whatever.

That doesn't really work except when newbs play 8p FFA in a poorly designed map. In 1v1 and 2v2 wasting resources to build early defense means I can zone you out of every resource field except the one next to your base with light and medium units, then you'll eventually lose to the "200 zeppelins" attacking your 20 anti-airs. It's really easy to lose the game within the first two minutes.

Serious business ._.

Edit: But I do remember RA2 online to be a race of who builds 100 medium tanks first on maps where the only resources are next to your base. That was really boring and pointless.
You're right, your sarcasm detector is broken as fuck.

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Zelda wrote:

C&C is for fun.
I always go full jihad with GLA when i play against friends

Reason is because FUCKING TERRORISTS ON MOTORCYCLES FROM ALL FLANKS JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJ

Oh yeah, did i mention the atmospheric soundtrack following after a huge mass genocide caused by explosions everywhere?

GLA da bes
Tanzklaue
how about we organise a big ass FFA match in C&C generals? there seems to be interest!
silmarilen
i am interested
SushiBottle
What is c&c? Lel
Zelda

Tanzklaue wrote:

how about we organise a big ass FFA match in C&C generals? there seems to be interest!
Would be interested if I could add all these CD keys from The First Decade on Steam or if my install DVD hadn't gone missing. :(
Lewder
i love finnish
Kokoa koko kokko.
Koko kokkoko?
Koko kokko.

Kokosin koko kokon.
Koko kokonko?
Koko kokon.

---

Assemble the entire bonfire.
The entire bonfire?
The entire bonfire.

I assembled the entire bonfire.
The entire bonfire?
The entire bonfire.
Aqo
Lewder
LMAO
_sparky_
im back

who missed me :'3
Kaona
Nobody.
_sparky_

Kaona wrote:

Nobody.
thats so sweet
GladiOol

_sparky_ wrote:

im back

who are you
Kyonko Hizara

GladiOol wrote:

_sparky_ wrote:

im back

who are you
A very sad shota
_sparky_

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

who are you
A very sad shota
lol what
Blue Stig
Retsupurae has a Twitter account.
I am very tempted to introduce them to Castle of Shikigami 3.

_sparky_
When I go to bed

does It becomes quiet or active?
Lewder
just stop fucking posting holy shit
Kanye West
lewder's posts are always so angry

surprisingly i do not dislike this
Foxtrot

_sparky_ wrote:

When I go to bed

does It becomes quiet or active?
12 year olds must be stopped 
Vish024

Kanye West wrote:

lewder's posts are always so angry

surprisingly i do not dislike this
I'm under the impression he's been taking lessons from Corin.
hi im dragon
#cut4corin
Lewder
i just dont get how someone can after clearly annoying people keep intentionally doing the same thing over and over instead of considering what they're doing wrong and improving like how stubborn can you be
Kanye West
man tell me you were any better when you were 12.

The main problem with kids and (most) teenagers is that they don't directly realize consequences of their shitty choices so they don't change.

OT: I didn't have high speed internet when I was 12, I cri evri tiem :(
show more