forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
B1rd

Ceph23 wrote:

What do you guys think of coffee without sugar or cream?
I have a friend who says there are a lot of people like him who do that. I haven't met anyone. He must be delusional.
Coffee doesn't need sugar and is personal preference IMO (better for your teeth if you drink it a lot), cream is nice with coffee bit IMO milk makes it creamy enough.

Yeah I don't think coffee water is nice either but I can drink it.
Vuelo Eluko
im finally a Combo Commander

the first non crap title since i had Slider Savant

Rhythm Incarnate when
Lewder

Yoeri wrote:

fite me

I'm having a salad but I'm still manlier than you, also holy fuck quality suffers from trying to take a picture with two different brightnesses
IppE
Phone cameras just suck with dynamic range. Also how not eating meat is manly is beyond me.
Milkshake
Hi IppE~
Zeraph
IppE 사랑해~
Shellghost
People drink coffee in glasses?
Lewder

IppE wrote:

Phone cameras just suck with dynamic range. Also how not eating meat is manly is beyond me.
Despite my eating a salad I'm still manlier than someone adding milk to coffee, I didn't think I'd have to explain my joke™

Shellghost wrote:

People drink coffee in glasses?
It's the most suitable container for espresso that I have, I drink filter coffee from cups that don't fit under the dispenser nozzle of the espresso machine.
Yoeri
Hahaha salad.
I bet you play CtB, fgt.
Trash Boat

Yoeri wrote:

Hahaha salad.
I bet you play CtB, fgt.
i lol'd
Ceph23
Sooooo... according to this my PC has been on for more than 3 days straight

I wonder how long it would take for my computer to crack under my abuse.
DeletedUser_4041880

Ceph23 wrote:

Sooooo... according to this my PC has been on for more than 3 days straight

I wonder how long it would take for my computer to crack under my abuse.
You mean explode
Zeraph
3 days is nothing
Tanzklaue
really a pc can run nonstop for months (some servers do and some supercalculators even have to run for multiple months straight). the only thing about it is the horrendous electricity bill whcih neither you nor your parents or anyone wants to pay.
Vuelo Eluko
keeping your PC on constantly is better than constantly turning it on and off, that is, you will extend its life considerably [so long as the hard drives are allowed to turn off while not being used, may not apply to ssd]

everytime you turn on your pc, you create a power surge. a small one, but these power surges wear on the integrity of the electronics and make them burn out much quicker than simply having power through them at all times.

my pc has been on for ~3 months so far, and has only been on/off maybe a few dozen times. it has gone without a replacement part since the release of burning crusade.

Electricity CAN be a concern though. No doubt.
NotEvenDoomMusic
understanding_mom76
Lewder
my graphics drivers crashed after one and a half fortnights so my computer has only been running for 7 hours due to a reboot
Quaraezha
I've been playing too much of this lately:

Fuck. I have work to do and debts to pay ;_;
laport

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

keeping your PC on constantly is better than constantly turning it on and off, that is, you will extend its life considerably
yes

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

[so long as the hard drives are allowed to turn off while not being used]
no
Normally, the platters are spun up at start up and kept spinning after that. The spinning up process is the most taxing part on the hard disk drive's spindle motor. Maintaining the spindle speed thereafter requires a lot less effort.

so what you said about PC also works for HDD.

keeping your HDD on constantly is better than constantly turning it on and off, that is, you will extend its life considerably
Hika
strangest thing ever just happened to me
i opened my violin case and found a dead bee in it. I dont know what to say.
Shellghost
Was it a B flat?
Hika

Shellghost wrote:

Was it a B flat?
fuck. i didn't c that one coming.
Yoeri

Hika wrote:

Shellghost wrote:

Was it a B flat?
fuck. i didn't c that one coming.
You need to B sharper
Kyonko Hizara

Hika wrote:

strangest thing ever just happened to me
i opened my violin case and found a dead bee in it. I dont know what to say.
Are bees even out yet?
Tanzklaue
they are in germany.
IppE

Why are all the Joestars so gosh darn fabulous.
Kyonko Hizara

IppE wrote:

Why are all the Joestars so gosh darn fabulous.
I'd still fuck Jotaro and Joseph
Hika
sadly, yes Kyonko, spring started a little later this year though, there's been bees since two weeks ago
Tanzklaue
i hate bees and wasps.

sadly we need the former and we can't get rid of the latter.
Varetyr

don't thank me
UnderminE
goodbye xp
Tanzklaue
wouldn't be scared of wasps if i had a gun.
Kyonko Hizara

Hika wrote:

sadly, yes Kyonko, spring started a little later this year though, there's been bees since two weeks ago
Spring started super late here. The last snow was April 1st. There are no flowers, the grass is barely green, and not an insect in sight aside from those fucking ladybugs, but they are around all damn year.
UnderminE
it's already summer here
Trash Boat
here its between autumn and winter
Ceph23
Spring does not exist here.
Only the embrace of the scorching sun. Followed by the sky peeing all over the country like it has Urinary tract infection
IppE
-8C is the best spring weather!
Mara

fucking friendly fire
Kanye West

Tanzklaue wrote:

wouldn't be scared of wasps if i had a gun.
Texan spotted!!!
Vuelo Eluko

UnderminE wrote:

goodbye xp
now its all mine

real talk tho, xp users will b fine until they cut win7 support too because anything that works on 7 more or less works on xp because same shell
show more