posted
Total Posts
show more
Bweh

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

Talk about oversimplification.
but true
You can say that about pretty much anything though. Plus your statement doesn't give a reason not to debate over homosex nonsense.
Vuelo Eluko
it's more that the people that 'argue' against it dont really have any validity because like i said it's not their business
Yoeri
>2014
>Homophobia still exists
>Racism still exists
>Sexism still exists

World still sucks.
Milkshake
As if it's so easy to change people's mind.
Bweh

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

it's more that the people that 'argue' against it dont really have any validity because like i said it's not their business
Like I said, you're oversimplifying it. Whatever they may be debating about—which we have no info about—could be more complicated than "we can't have gays." We can't just assume it's that simple, and even he's ultimately wrong debate is necessary for the opposing party to realize that.

Yoeri wrote:

>2014
>Homophobia still exists
>Racism still exists
>Sexism still exists

World still sucks.
It's been getting better though—that's what matters.

Personally I think we ought to be focusing more on improving sustainability. The continent of America in general needs to work on that.
Jarby

Brian OA wrote:

Personally I think we ought to be focusing more on improving sustainability. The continent of America in general needs to work on that.
You need to work on your geography son because America is split into two continents.
Kanye West

Jarby wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

You need to work on your geography son because America is split into two continents.
Both y'all need to work on your geography cuz murrca is a country duh
Yoeri
There is hope
Bweh

Jarby wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

That's not what I was taught

Not that it matters anyway
Shellghost

Jarby wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

That's just what the US wants us to believe.
Trash Boat

Jarby wrote:

it wasn't 3(North America, Center America and South America)?
Mianki
I thought it was 5(North America, East America, Center America, West America and South America)
Foxtrot

Jarby wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

it depends on each education.
Kanye West
afro-eurasia
Foxtrot
australia is always on its own because fuck australia, seriously

and antarctica is too cool to hang out with the other continents
Vuelo Eluko

Jarby wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

that thing in your sig is weird..

theres a reason ive only passed like a handful of od9 and all with C.. spoiler i suck
Jinxy
If you guys want to know, basically I started the thing by saying homosexuals have the choice to live the life they want to as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others. (We know it's not a complete choice and genes may play some part, but for the sake of argument we rolled with that)

His points: By choosing to be homosexual, they are infringing on the rights of their future offspring that could have been born.

Homosexuals also negatively affect the survival of the society as a whole due to their choice to not procreate.

Homosexuals are more promiscuous and more likely to have STDs, and thus they are more likely to spread STDs and affect others' right to health.

Lastly, HIV treatment has a large financial impact and as a large majority of cases are from homosexuals, they hold the responsibility.

For those interested/know more, I just want to know what you guys think of his points and why? I've already given counters to his first 3 points and I don't know jack about macroeconomics so I can't argue the 4th soundly, I just wanted to hear some other opinions.
Vuelo Eluko
hiv isn't limited to just homosexuals. it's quite the thing among the opposite sexes as well.
Bweh
The first two points are pretty stupid. Especially the first one.

Supposedly it's more common amongst homosexuals since they're more promiscuous, though I wonder where he's bringing that from.

HIV still affects mankind in general. The only thing that requires work there is to improve awareness and continue developing treatments against it. It'd still be a thing regardless of homos being there or not.
Shellghost
I hope he doesn't fap because he's literally infringing on the rights of all those sperm cells would could have found an egg.

RIP his sperm. ;_;7
Sword Hunter
umm hello, I'm a forum newbie. :)

Where can I advertise my forum?

Thanks, sorry I"m newbie

DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN BE RUDE TO ME, 'KAY?! >:(
Birdy
Fuck the hell off.
Shellghost
I found MinE in my animu.

Aqo

Dulcet wrote:

antarctica is too cool
( ゚ ワ 。)
UnderminE

Shellghost wrote:

I found MinE in my animu.

Glasses.
Faust
Geez.

Still waiting for the day I find Shellghost in my anime.

Or is there already.
Topic Starter
Wojjan

Sword Hunter wrote:

Where can I advertise my forum?
On your forum.
DaddyCoolVipper

Jinxy wrote:

His points: By choosing to be homosexual, they are infringing on the rights of their future offspring that could have been born.
Are you seriously saying that because they don't have children, these hypothetical future children have had their right to live taken away? They don't exist, how can they have their rights infringed upon? Also, gay people can have biological children through the use of a surrogate mother, or they can adopt.

Jinxy wrote:

Homosexuals also negatively affect the survival of the society as a whole due to their choice to not procreate.
How? Society isn't in any sort of population crisis- you can actually argue that we are rather overpopulated. We don't need to make as many babies as possible anymore, and plenty of couples choose to have no children at all.

Jinxy wrote:

Homosexuals are more promiscuous and more likely to have STDs, and thus they are more likely to spread STDs and affect others' right to health.
"Homosexuals are more promiscuous" isn't true at all. If you're gay, you're not required to fuck a bunch of men. In fact, because gay men have a much smaller pool of potential partners, you could say that they don't have to opportunity to be as "promiscuous" as a straight person. STDs are more easily caught via anal sex, yes, but we have tests for STDs so people can find out if they have a disease and then choose to have no sex after finding that out. Also, if you're having sex with someone you don't know well and aren't even sure if they have HIV or something like that, then that's your mistake.

Jinxy wrote:

Lastly, HIV treatment has a large financial impact and as a large majority of cases are from homosexuals, they hold the responsibility.
You can't blame a certain group for it. That's like saying "HIV started in Africa, so the Africans hold the responsibility". How can you blame a group for something like that when most gay people had absolutely nothing to do with it? Also, even if nobody had any gay sex, it probably would've spread anyway- just less fast.

Jinxy wrote:

For those interested/know more, I just want to know what you guys think of his points and why? I've already given counters to his first 3 points and I don't know jack about macroeconomics so I can't argue the 4th soundly, I just wanted to hear some other opinions.
I don't think he knows what he's talking about and is just spouting shit he read on the internet/heard from his parents.
UnderminE
sickburn
Jinxy
Well, DaddyCoolVipper nailed most of what my responses were, except for the last one which I didn't really make a response to but another person who was reading and self-assigned "adjudicating" ended up responding to that instead...

Brian OA wrote:

Supposedly it's more common amongst homosexuals since they're more promiscuous, though I wonder where he's bringing that from.
That was what I was curious too, so I checked it out. As it turned out, his sources were from conservative sites, and the studies those sites cited were over 30 years old. Not even kidding.
Yoeri

Dulcet wrote:

I was taught it's Oceania, not Australia.
Where's my education on there?
Jarby

Jinxy wrote:

By choosing to be homosexual

Yoeri wrote:

Dulcet wrote:

I was taught it's Oceania, not Australia.
Where's my education on there?
Australia is both a continent and a country. Australasia is a larger region which includes both Australia and some other islands. Oceania is another region which includes even more. Australia being a continent is really not up for debate as the other names simply include land nearby that is separated by ocean.
Yoeri
TIL

Thank you
Jinxy

Jinxy wrote:

(We know it's not a complete choice and genes may play some part, but for the sake of argument we rolled with that)
Reason was because, does it matter if it's a choice or not? By giving "they can't choose" as a defense it can be interpreted that IF they could choose, then they'd choose not to be homosexual, which wasn't really what I wanted to argue.

We actually digressed into genetics and he said "if it were controlled by genes, then homosexuals did not commit their act out of free love or will".
Jarby
Why the fuck would you even want to be an oppressed minority anyway
Yoeri
Ask Tumblr
Kyonko Hizara

Yoeri wrote:

Ask Tumblr
GladiOol
Being against homosexuality in 2014. What.

Anyway, this reminds me of our lovely politician Wilders who believes it is normal to ask an audience of followers "whether they want more or less people from Maroc in our country". The retarded bunch of course screamed "less" believing they were truly sophisticated people.

Wilders himself does not understand what is wrong about asking this question. NL best land.
jesse1412
Yes I agree down with homos up with flags down with dirty immigrants #nederlander
Yoeri
Remember headkerchief tax? :')
show more