forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mara

Godddammit

Do you guys want to have commentary on it or something? I did my blind (and short) run, but my voice is so low compared to game sound that most of my talking goes away.
thelewa
a blind run of la-mulana

I hope you have a pencil and a notepad or something, you're going to have to take a novel's worth of notes while playing
Shellghost
G

G

No

Re
Mianki
Oh God

Tanzklaue

Mara wrote:

Godddammit

Do you guys want to have commentary on it or something? I did my blind (and short) run, but my voice is so low compared to game sound that most of my talking goes away.
you should do a live run through on twitch if possible!
Blue Stig

Shellghost wrote:

G

G

No

Re
Shellghost you are awesome.

Facecam will be expected.
Cyclohexane
What do you think this is, fucking post 2013 let's playing

Ain't no fucking scarecams in my lets plays

Have you learned nothing from the masters slowbeef and Diabetus
thelewa
remember to describe absolutely everything you see and read all the text aloud
Blue Stig
I was just joking around take it easy.
I'm sure we'll be able to hear Mara's sobs without seeing his face.
Kyonko Hizara
I can feel my internet dying
Quaraezha

Mara wrote:

Godddammit

Please.
DaddyCoolVipper
oh my god good luck mara
Tsukimi Luna
somebody misses Tom94

Mara
I'll stream it at some point.
Hika
3 inches of snow causes a state of emergency here

yep i live in the south for sure like wtf
IppE
9 cm here (3.5 inches) and we don't even care.
Kaona
No snow here. ;__;
Tanzklaue

Kaona wrote:

No snow here. \:D/
ftfy
Rorona
There's piles of snow about two meters (six feet 8 inches or so) tall outside of my house.

Canadian winters, I
Kanye West
There's about a foot on the ground here. School never gets canceled for snow, btw.
South

Hika wrote:

3 inches of snow causes a state of emergency here

yep i live in the south for sure like wtf
Kyonko Hizara
I've run about 25 speedtests with my new wireless adaptor and I feel like it's still not enough
Sethlied

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I've run about 25 speedtests with my new wireless adaptor and I feel like it's still not enough
Mianki
Mada mada!
Blue Stig
For some reason the cough syrup with codeine I take for my bronchitis makes this song loop in my head.

Ceph23
It's almost the end of January 2014 and Linked Horizon - Guren no Yumiya is still most played.
when will this end!?
Zeraph
when an animu more hype than shingeki shows up and everyone circle jerks around that one.
IppE
Horizon S3 fucking where.
Bweh
never
Shellghost
More like psycho pass S2 and JoJo's arc 3 when?
FireFoxZX
sounds like deviantart to me

Liiraye
I am Satan.

I was pleased to hear that a second season of psycho-pass is greenlit and in the making, but Satan wants it now ;~;
FireFoxZX

Liiraye wrote:

I am Satan.

I was pleased to hear that a second season of psycho-pass is greenlit and in the making, but Satan wants it now ;~;

gg satan i look forward to slaying you along with all your demon comrades
Kyonko Hizara

Zeraph wrote:

when an animu more hype than shingeki shows up and everyone circle jerks around that one.
Jojo's 3rd arc deserves the circle jerk

I mean, just look at those men.
Tanzklaue

Zeraph wrote:

or something like gangnam style comes around again.

i personally want a resurgence of bad apple though. at this rate, it will surpass bad apple in 4 months as the most played map period :(
GladiOol
anything is better than bad apple, so it's okay for me
LiLi
Today I have a speech on my public speaking class about three Pet Peeves i have. One of them is talking in public. I'll probably die :lol: wish me luck :(
Mianki
We have a Chinese New Year party today at work which means I get to see loads of Asian beauties :D
Birdy

Mianki wrote:

We have a Chinese New Year party today at work which means I get to see loads of Asian beauties :D
GIMME
Mianki
Turn 18
show more