forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyonko Hizara
One of my irl friends lived next to his Jewish family and they'd always look in her bedroom window
Bweh

Sethlied wrote:

I just moved to a different house in a neighborhood and there is literally no sound barrier when it comes to my room and the outside so all the people hear moaning
Moaning, you say?
Ceph23
Maybe he's harvesting souls?
mekadon_old
>You will never have a wedding proposal in an animu convention ;_;
>tfw no gf

Doesn't matter if you don't understand Chinese, it's a wedding proposal and you should get what they mean anyway
Rorona
Ceph23

mekadon wrote:

>tfw no gf

Doesn't matter if you don't understand Chinese, it's a wedding proposal and you should get what they mean anyway
Wow. Apparently cheesy shit like this happens in real life. I should really rethink my outlook in life,
Oinari-sama

mekadon wrote:

>tfw no gf

Hoo... that's sweet

I've only seen tentacle monsters dangled with underwears and Chi running after its pantsu at our anime conventions =.=
Kyonko Hizara

mekadon wrote:

>tfw no gf

From my times going to cons, I've seen at least 5 proposals
Ceph23

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

mekadon wrote:

>tfw no gf

Has anyone been rejected?
Tanzklaue

Ceph23 wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I know a guy who got rejected on a big event thingie.
Kyonko Hizara

Ceph23 wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

None of them have, surprisingly. I get the feel tho at least one of them may have accepted it only since it was in front of thousands of people.
Ceph23
One of those guys probably thinks that too. I would.
DaddyCoolVipper
Who proposes at a pony/anime convention, jeez.
Ceph23

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Aparrently these ballsy bastards
Kyonko Hizara

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

The really hardcore peeps
Zeraph

Tanzklaue wrote:

OMG HI TANZKLAUE
Tanzklaue

Zeraphlol wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

OMG HI TANZKLAUE
hi zeraph
Abominableve

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

The really hardcore peeps
I think people who propose in public in front of everyone are just rude.
Like it puts their significant other in an uncomfortable spot-
If someone were to propose to me in public whether i want to marry them or not I'd just reject them flat out
like wow rude.
then again i usually get really embarrassed and nervous infront of crowds easily so its probably a preference thing
Kanye West
I agree. I think people who propose publicly are just insecure about whether their SO will say yes so they just put unnecessary pressure on them by proposing in public
Quaraezha
Would you want to be proposed to in public?
tyrael6192
if someone was willing to risk getting rejected in front of thousands of people to try to demonstrate their love for me then yeah

you know what they say, actions speak louder than words

but i guess if i didn't feel the same way then it would be kinda difficult; there's no reason you'd want to publicly let them down and humiliate them like that, but you're forced into that situation and you have to decide

still i suppose if they care about you enough to want to marry you then if you reject them but talk it out things should turn out fine anyway. to the public you're just two strangers who none of them will probably see again so as long as the person who proposed can move on and not get traumatised or w/e then it should be okay
DaddyCoolVipper

Quaraezha wrote:

Would you want to be proposed to in public?
Intimacy > extravagance
Jordan
Why does every christmas of mine have to be utter shit, this day only means stress to me because my dad's work means even more work in christmas time. And obviously this affects me. It also seems like everyone wants to be an asshole towards me OR feel forced to be "nice" because "it's christmas" well fuck you all you are supposed to be trying to show your better side every day of the year not in christmas time.
Birdy
My first shit Christmas, rotting at home instead of my grandma's place, which is the best place in the world. Or in the country at the very least.
Kyonko Hizara

Static Noise Bird wrote:

My first shit Christmas, rotting at home instead of my grandma's place, which is the best place in the world. Or in the country at the very least.
I understand what a shit Christmas is like. Mine last year was disgusting and horrible.
Tanzklaue
my christmas was awesome. got a new pc, a cute penguinplushie, and HIMYM season 1.
Kyonko Hizara
I think this year's Christmas is going to be good for me. I've had a lot less stress over the past couple weeks.
Birdy
My wounds indeed appreciate this salt.
Kanye West

Tanzklaue wrote:

HIMYM season 1.
Fuck yeah HIMYM
silmarilen
all these people caring so much about christmas
it amuses me, keep on going.
GladiOol
Can anybody find me a link where I can contact EA, as in someone who can help me with the problem I'm having?

I've tried googling, posting on two forums, sending in an actual report which they'd reply to in 24-48 hours (which they didn't do), file in a ticket complaint to which I haven't got a reply either and I've tried to look into my request list but for some reason the page freezes every single time I go there.

I sure do love EA.

Oh yeah, I'm doing this because I bought fifa 14, regretted it instantly and wanted my money back. They have a 24 hour grace period and I already filed in that I wanted my money back after 2 hours. But they are ignoring me on all sides. I feel like getting robbed here basically.
Bweh
Glad to see EA is still cool
NotEvenDoomMusic

GladiOol wrote:

EA

GladiOol wrote:

But they are ignoring me on all sides. I feel like getting robbed here basically.
Same with a friend who bought Need for Speed Rivals, instant regret and didn't got his money back because this ^

Their service is incredibly sturdy and even if you finaly hit the support it'll be 4 days later and they'll just drop in a "can't do that, sorry"
Bweh
I went and asked /v/ for help yeah I know

I guess you're screwed
GladiOol
Yeah, damn. Should've kept the 42€ and spend it on booze. It's gonna be a terrible new years anywayyyyyy gonna need that alcohol.
Kanye West
Yeah man alcohol always worth. And don't waste money on the cheap stuff either.
GladiOol

Kanye West wrote:

Yeah man alcohol always worth. And don't waste money on the cheap stuff either.
Only the good shit for me as well man.
Sethlied
1013+1000

asking /v/ for help
IppE

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Tanzklaue

IppE wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

holy shit what happened to your arm?