Holy shit guys though I was the only one that had that happened before

We should dockingu more often
Birdy
I confess I luv Wojjan.
Seph
DaddyCoolVipper

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Somehow as I was shaving my legs I got my nail caught on my razor
oh god that sounds like it could have been really painful, I hope ya didn't get hurt
Jarby

help
Quaraezha
You sure are popular, Jarby.
Oinari-sama
Think of it this way: you're that kind of guy in anime who gets tons of lobu letta in your high school shoe box

*Hides in the corner to snipe Jarbo's chocolate*
SaigonAlice

Jarby wrote:

help
why are russian people talking to you

random quote from eb88:

Red wrote:

The next generation is very important. Children, offsprings are the vehicle by which we as a society transmit our collective self. The mixing of races result in the lost of identity, and I am not comfortable with that. What happen say if China is 1/4 black, I would say they would not longer be Chinese. Foreign influence, and DNA must be repelled. Our children, the next generation is everything to us. Never forget that![/QUOTE]
http://www.eastbound88.com/showthread.p ... post160320
Cyclohexane

boat wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

i dont know why doge became popular all of a sudden
because the osu! community loves recycling old and shitty memes

like literally everything posted here that isn't OC is late and unfunny

it's like reddit except people will burn me at the stake for that comparison
Kyonko Hizara

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Somehow as I was shaving my legs I got my nail caught on my razor
oh god that sounds like it could have been really painful, I hope ya didn't get hurt
I'm not sure how I didn't tbh
DaddyCoolVipper

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

I'm not sure how I didn't tbh
I was once shaving my feet and my razor got caught in my nail like that.

wow, so pain, very hurt
Apex_old
untitled
DaddyCoolVipper
China simulator 2013
Cyclohexane
That's actually really scary, in my opinion.
Apex_old
untitled
DaddyCoolVipper
Oh wow, the Chinese staff actually do censor that sort of thing?

that actually is kinda worrying!
Apex_old
untitled
DaddyCoolVipper
That's still hardly a reason to silence you for talking about it, dear me.
Azer
your post is offensive to me and I shall abuse my power!
Jarby
Don't you love it when you have to register to a site to even check their international shipping costs? Then you get this shit

No thanks, I'm ordering a pair of microphones, not a fucking truck.
Devalix_old
I saw something on ebay a couple of months back with $68.88 for shipping and $21.07 for import charges
Jarby

Devalix wrote:

I saw something on ebay a couple of months back with $68.88 for shipping and $21.07 for import charges

This wins I think. Thankfully I found the same item elsewhere with free shipping at a similar base cost.
Kyonko Hizara

Jarby wrote:

Devalix wrote:

This wins I think. Thankfully I found the same item elsewhere with free shipping at a similar base cost.
Who the fuck would pay that much for shipping
boat
scandinavians
Sethlied

boat wrote:

scandinavians
norwegians
Aqo
mekadon_old

Jarby wrote:

Wow that amount of money to spend just for shipping. I know FedEx is a bit more expensive than other conventional delivery methods, but this is way too much
NotEvenDoomMusic

go away, you still owe me 1kg of kush and that special breed of stuff you promised me.
Kanye West
two people were arguing in my class facebook group (monitored by my school)

i posted this

Falapalagas

Kanye West wrote:

two people were arguing in my class facebook group (monitored by my school)

i posted this

This reminds me of one English period, one guy kept teasing another guy. Guy #2 was about to start a fight so I played this:
Hika
Violence is the answer.
Chokladboll
hhhhhahaahahaa, they are making children work for no salary in sweden in 8th grade
Jarby
That Russian person added me on skype. I'm not sure what to make of this since they seemed a bit disheartened that I could only speak English. How many Australians even speak Russian?
Vish024
You'd be surprised. All these people from let's just say former Soviet states that are fluent at it in my neighborhood.
Apex_old
untitled
UnderminE
Where have you been Lavolpey, i think it's been 4 months or so since i last saw you on forums.
Kanye West
"compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe" - Albert Einstein
DaddyCoolVipper
Newly discovered knee ligament, kanye! http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-me ... discovered
Kaona
I don't even know what I use the forums for anymore.
DaddyCoolVipper
Legs thread
show more