forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
DaddyCoolVipper
Apex, you should try stealing something. Something big enough to get you sent to prison, like a car. Then you could write about your experience first-hand, like all the good poets!

Or you could try signing up for the military and getting PTSD that way.

sorry for not ending this awful discussion sooner
UnderminE

IppE wrote:

rape is moe
let me rape you
Kyonko Hizara

UnderminE wrote:

IppE wrote:

rape is moe
let me rape you
Rape onii-chan~
Quaraezha
Vault Boy looks like he is giving a thumbs up.

In reality, when you see an explosion, if the fireball is bigger than the thumb on your outstretched arm, you are close enough to inhale toxins. His "wink" is actually him focusing on his thumb.
Aeidxst
this shit is interesting. why?
Sethlied

Aeidxst wrote:

because you don't get it.
UnderminE
My vacation is over and i will leave home in 2 hours. i was planning to prepare my shits and spend my last hours with my family but hah surprise guests are the best thing to ruin your evening
Sethlied

UnderminE wrote:

My vacation is over and i will leave home in 2 hours. i was planning to prepare my shits and spend my last hours with my family but hah surprise guests are the best thing to ruin your evening
"My vacation is over."
"I will leave home in 2 hours."

What...
Aqo
silmarilen
that feel when im not welcome in any channel
Birdy
that feel when #announce is the only one who cares to send me messages
UnderminE

Sethlied wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

"My vacation is over."
"I will leave home in 2 hours."

What...
i don't know which part is weird but well, let me explain. i stay in this dormitory which is 12 hours away from home (by bus). We had this "sacrificing feast" in Turkey last week so we had no school for 10 days and i came back home for "vacations" and nooow vacation is over and i will go back to dormitory. such weirdness
IppE

UnderminE wrote:

IppE wrote:

rape is moe
let me rape you
With pleasure.
Cyclohexane

Quaraezha wrote:

Vault Boy looks like he is giving a thumbs up.

In reality, when you see an explosion, if the fireball is bigger than the thumb on your outstretched arm, you are close enough to inhale toxins. His "wink" is actually him focusing on his thumb.

I'm having déjà vu here
Kanye West
So I forgot I wasn't using a mouse with my laptop, and when I went to move my mouse I grabbed a handful of rice instead

haha real
Sethlied

Kanye West wrote:

So I forgot I wasn't using a mouse with my laptop, and when I went to move my mouse I grabbed a handful of rice instead

haha real
prove it
Aeidxst

Sethlied wrote:

Aeidxst wrote:

because you don't get it.
but i'm not-getting-it in a cool way.
Bweh
This has been sitting on my userpage for a month and I never noticed
DaddyCoolVipper
What, you don't check your userpage every day to see if "The Aggie" has visited?
silmarilen
ive been checking everday since i got my userpage but i guess ive been a bad boy :(
Aeidxst
i guess she's too scared the fuck out of me to write something. i remember when she had to say something, she just added me on the thing she wrote to undermine's userpage. i understand her. and i'm not mad. i'm thankful. and mad.
Sethlied

Aeidxst wrote:

i guess she's too scared the fuck out of me to write something. i remember when she had to say something, she just added me on the thing she wrote to undermine's userpage. i understand her. and i'm not mad. i'm thankful. and mad.
"fix your english." -glee club
Aeidxst
please get burned by yourself
Sethlied

Aeidxst wrote:

Please burn yourself.
ftfy
boat
hey sethlied don't be a bully
Sethlied

boat wrote:

i was fixing their insult though
these feels like primary school again
Hika

Sethlied wrote:

boat wrote:

who are you
Kanye West
not everyone's first language is english and you can't assume everyone has the same mastery of it as you

typical
Hika

Kanye West wrote:

not everyone's first language is english and you can't assume everyone has the same mastery of it as you

typical
yes

edit: you poor thing why did you delete your post
Sethlied

Kanye West wrote:

typical
But I am from Ireland also I don't roll on my stomach like these fat american pigs.

edit: what are you talking about
Kanye West
point still stands, it's similar to if aei tried to fix my bad turkish. there's really no point.

sert herifler denemek ve beni bulmak bu yüzden top, zenciler benim düzeyde orospu almak lütfen.
boat
sikim yala
Hika
yolo?
boat
yeah I guess that works too
Cyclohexane

Sethlied wrote:

Aeidxst wrote:

"fix your posting" -Mr Color

by that I mean stop posting

entirely
Aeidxst
shit, i skipped it as i saw the google translate's turkish D:

Sethlied wrote:

Aeidxst wrote:

Please burn yourself.
ftfy

Sethlied wrote:

"please get burned by yourself" i wrote. and never meant to say "burn yourself" there. didn't expect you to be in that level of mind blindness. considering you are serious about your brain, again, it means; "please get an ignition there without an external power supply, i won't even try" and incredible thing is, after my joke, you actually have managed to get your ass ignited without my help. amazing view.

it's that simple. to understand what i mean, beyond english, you also need a brain. otherwise you'll fail in language, too, just like this.

Kyonko Hizara
Aeidxst
but jojo... ;_;
Sethlied

Aeidxst wrote:

"please get burned by yourself" i wrote. and never meant to say "burn yourself" there. didn't expect you to be in that level of mind blindness. considering you are serious about your brain, again, it means; "please get an ignition there without an external power supply, i won't even try" and incredible thing is, after my joke, you actually have managed to get your ass ignited without my help. amazing view.

it's that simple. to understand what i mean, beyond english, you also need a brain. otherwise you'll fail in language, too, just like this.

holy crud,
mathexpert

Sethlied wrote:

* "Fix your English" - Glee club

Sethlied wrote:

*But, I was fixing their insult; this feels like primary school again.

Sethlied wrote:

But I am from Ireland also I don't roll on my stomach like these fat american pigs.
edit: what are you talking about
*But I am from Ireland. Also, I don't roll on my stomach like these fat American pigs.
Edit: what are you talking about?

Sethlied wrote:

ftfy
* I fixed that for you.
show more