ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Naikaze
Happy Birthday
NotEvenDoomMusic

Quaraezha wrote:

Just dropping by to say thanks to all those who greeted me in my birthday thread.
But Jesus God Damn, it's like all of your hymens broke during your period. I love it.

Things just had been a little hectic at school lately.
Things will get more intense next year for you if i'm still here :v
so be prepared, also- we have a date @ drawing dicks.
Aqo
Kyonko Hizara

Jarby wrote:

D33d and I did a thing

It's not funny or interesting enough for the youtube thread so there
All of my moist
Kaona
Is college meant to be exhausting yet fun at the same time?

Because that's how it's going at the moment.
Kanye West
yes.
Kyonko Hizara
School keeps giving me those night horrors or whatever they are called
silmarilen
school sucks, university/college is where it's at
Kanye West
both are easy ^__________^
silmarilen
your mom is easy
Liiraye
Guys guys guys, do you also smell something burning?
Audiodelus
Yes, it smells like bacon strangely enough.
Zeraph

Liiraye wrote:

Guys guys guys, do you also smell something burning?
smells like a shu.
hahahuahuaeuhauehauheuaheuahehuaehu
Liiraye
Sashimi oishii
Birdy
blaze trinkets errday

Foxtrot
My dreams have been quite vivid lately, though it's a shame that my brain keeps forgetting about them, except for this one!

I had a boyfriend (not the same one) and he was rich (and he's not rich), because he worked with a very famous Jew company called YouTube. In few words, he was in a YouTube partnership. As rich and and charismatic as he was, he acted quite suspicious. Every time I came over to his house, which from the outside looked quite cheap but in the inside it looked like a high class apartment, he would do anything, anything ( ;) )to please me, as long as I left at 3 AM or so, but not sooner. Every time I did something that bothered him, he would yell at me and call me useless, but asides from that he was a very scary, caring, and suspicious... sweetheart. One time, I was using his computer, and I said "it's almost 10 PM, I should probably go back home, you know!" but he said "Whore! Useless is what you are! I love you, and only you, and you dare to do this to me!? Go, and don't you dare show your face until tomorrow morning, because I love you THAT much!" And so, I parted. As I was walking back, there was this handsome young man who looked exactly like a young Michael Jackson (in fact, he was even wearing that Thriller red jacket, so it must have been him), and he followed me. I wasn't very pleased with that. Then, when he almost grabbed my hand, I took the pepper spray from my pocket (I always carry one with me IRL, so no big surprise that I had it in the dream, too. Besides, I was also wearing my favourite red jacket), but he stopped me by saying, "I mean no harm. I only mean to bring you parties, and joy. Will you come with me in that bar, and forget about yesterday's cries?", and he pointed to a bar, which magically appeared in front of us, but before I could agree or anything, I was already inside. The guy who looked like Michael Jackson ordered some drinks for us, and in the table right next to him, there were some underage chaps who were drinking like there was no tomorrow, but nobody bothered to card them. "I am sorry," I said, standing up, "but I am simply not interested." Still, I had to pay the bill, because in reality, that guy was just a host, and apparently 10 minutes with him were 50 dollars.

Anyhow, the morning after, I decided to walk to my boyfriend's house, but as soon as I entered, he packed everything in his house, except for a couch, a computer, few lights, and his bedroom. I asked him where he was going, and why he didn't say anything, but he only told me that he even if he wanted to tell me, he couldn't have, because he had to go right away. I wanted to go with him, but I knew that I couldn't anyway.
DaddyCoolVipper

Dulcet wrote:

My dreams have been quite vivid lately, though it's a shame that my brain keeps forgetting about them, except for this one!

I had a boyfriend (not the same one) and he was rich (and he's not rich), because he worked with a very famous Jew company called YouTube. In few words, he was in a YouTube partnership. As rich and and charismatic as he was, he acted quite suspicious. Every time I came over to his house, which from the outside looked quite cheap but in the inside it looked like a high class apartment, he would do anything, anything ( ;) )to please me, as long as I left at 3 AM or so, but not sooner. Every time I did something that bothered him, he would yell at me and call me useless, but asides from that he was a very scary, caring, and suspicious... sweetheart. One time, I was using his computer, and I said "it's almost 10 PM, I should probably go back home, you know!" but he said "Whore! Useless is what you are! I love you, and only you, and you dare to do this to me!? Go, and don't you dare show your face until tomorrow morning, because I love you THAT much!" And so, I parted. As I was walking back, there was this handsome young man who looked exactly like a young Michael Jackson (in fact, he was even wearing that Thriller red jacket, so it must have been him), and he followed me. I wasn't very pleased with that. Then, when he almost grabbed my hand, I took the pepper spray from my pocket (I always carry one with me IRL, so no big surprise that I had it in the dream, too. Besides, I was also wearing my favourite red jacket), but he stopped me by saying, "I mean no harm. I only mean to bring you parties, and joy. Will you come with me in that bar, and forget about yesterday's cries?", and he pointed to a bar, which magically appeared in front of us, but before I could agree or anything, I was already inside. The guy who looked like Michael Jackson ordered some drinks for us, and in the table right next to him, there were some underage chaps who were drinking like there was no tomorrow, but nobody bothered to card them. "I am sorry," I said, standing up, "but I am simply not interested." Still, I had to pay the bill, because in reality, that guy was just a host, and apparently 10 minutes with him were 50 dollars.

Anyhow, the morning after, I decided to walk to my boyfriend's house, but as soon as I entered, he packed everything in his house, except for a couch, a computer, few lights, and his bedroom. I asked him where he was going, and why he didn't say anything, but he only told me that he even if he wanted to tell me, he couldn't have, because he had to go right away. I wanted to go with him, but I knew that I couldn't anyway.
oh god, this is hilarious and amazing and I don't know why
-Seren-
so like, today i saw a clear view post of that rainbow staircase Undermine has had as her bg on one of her pics

http://geyserofawesome.com/post/6069078 ... n-istanbul
Kyonko Hizara
I want to walk on that staircase
Apex_old
untitled
awp
I just had beers with my folks

I like having beers with my folks
Kanye West

Dulcet wrote:

do you always remember your dreams in this much detail? totally jelly
Foxtrot
Yes, but my dreams have never been so vivid like this week. I actually look forward to sleeping, now.
Kyonko Hizara
I wish I could look forward to sleeping.

My sleep is full of demise and despair.
mathexpert
The last dream I've had (or at least remember) is over a year ago.
Hika
School is so overwhelming. I think this is the first time I'm actually complaining about my school workload.

2 tests + socratic seminar tomorrow )))))))))):
Apex_old
untitled
Quaraezha

awp wrote:

>14 hours ago

Missed opportunity to have a Q&A with drunk awp.
:'(
Apex_old
untitled
DaddyCoolVipper

Apex wrote:

By the way, there are random pains in my right kidney is painful like someone is gripping it. Then, the pain would lessen and return again. iI usually happens twice or thrice in a year and it lasts about 3 to 5 hours until it fully disappear. Anyone know what could be happening?
The same thing has happened to me, except with my left potato.

Maybe we all just get random bodily pain rarely? Although I was always worried that it was because I got kicked in the sack pretty hard when I was younger
Kanye West

Apex wrote:

By the way, there are random pains in my right kidney is painful like someone is gripping it. Then, the pain would lessen and return again. It usually happens twice or thrice in a year and it lasts about 3 to 5 hours until it fully disappear. Anyone know what could be happening?
polycystic kidney disease

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

The same thing has happened to me, except with my left potato.

Maybe we all just get random bodily pain rarely? Although I was always worried that it was because I got kicked in the sack pretty hard when I was younger
fournier's gangrene
Blue Stig

Static Noise Bird wrote:

blaze trinkets errday

I came.

Quick throw money at SoulEye and maybe he'll make a sequel to Adventure!
dNextGen
i had dream too,i was dreaming that im a DJ that mix with macbook Traktor and shit

as soon as the drop kicks in at 10:20 etc ,i got all the bitches around me in an instant

it was quite a dream

Foxtrot

Apex wrote:

My brain is hurting like FUCK after going through the first 10 chapters of The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
It's not that difficult to read. It's not difficult at all!
Bweh

Dulcet wrote:

Apex wrote:

My brain is hurting like FUCK after going through the first 10 chapters of The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
Yeah, it just kinda flows through and you laugh to it. The reason it's hilarious is because Douglas Adams purposefully makes it complicated so it seems like he's making sense (he sort of does) but he's just messing with the reader. He also bends the laws of composition and grammar to his favor, which is even better. He'll just cut into the story, drop a fun fact, and then continues the story making sure the reader has enough background to get the incoming jokes. Sometimes the background info won't be relevant to anything until after an entire novel.

Also, if you're brain is hurting now, wait until you get into tense conjugation at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe or when reading about Agrajag and the Cathedral of Hate. The Bistromatic is even better though.
Kyonko Hizara

Dulcet wrote:

Apex wrote:

I feel tempted to read it again
Apex_old
untitled
awp

Quaraezha wrote:

awp wrote:

>14 hours ago

Missed opportunity to have a Q&A with drunk awp.
:'(
I was only slightly buzzed

you can have a Q&A with drunk awp pretty much any weekend I'm in my home country

sometimes also on a Thursday
Foxtrot
Who gave me supporter?

I will love them forever.
Kyonko Hizara
I wish it was me who gave it
show more