forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jarby
I dread to think how much psychological and psychiatric care costs in the US. Anyone have any experience with that and the sort of subsidies available?
Aqo
playing a bunch of oldmap TV sizes the last two days started giving me a bunch of nostalgia of my life 4-5 years ago before military back when I watched the shows those ops/eds are from

welp
dNextGen

GladiOol wrote:

I find it funny how in a country like the Netherlands in the year 2013, a kid, which I still am, is incapable of paying his insurance and school bills due to one trip to the hospital for something so minor as a blood test.

Few months ago I took part in a free medical check up. They simply messure your weight/height, do a simple heart test etc. They do this to see how the medical conditions are of the average man in NL. I had low blood pressure or some shit and my heart was beating too fast. Alas this kinda forced me to take a blood test at the hospital, just to be sure nothing was wrong. Nothing was wrong, so I just happily walked on.

Now I got a bill of nearly 1000€ due to me having a high own risk. I have a high own risk because I never go to the hospital, but that backfired the shit out of me here over 1 silly blood test. Fun fact, I have to pay my school bills + books as well, which were also over 1100€. This while the government doesn't refund the full deal, thus I have to step in a lot of my own money, which I don't have : - D

I'm sure my parents are willing to step in here, as a sort of loan, but this is just insane. Nearly 1k for a simple blood test. ''350€ standard own risk + 500€ chosen own risk.'' Insanity to say the least.
wow man 1K euro for bloodtest i feel bad,you can move here gladi,free blood test everywhere ;_;
UnderminE
slimfast best avatar
JAKACHAN

GladiOol wrote:

I find it funny how in a country like the Netherlands in the year 2013, a kid, which I still am, is incapable of paying his insurance and school bills due to one trip to the hospital for something so minor as a blood test.

Few months ago I took part in a free medical check up. They simply messure your weight/height, do a simple heart test etc. They do this to see how the medical conditions are of the average man in NL. I had low blood pressure or some shit and my heart was beating too fast. Alas this kinda forced me to take a blood test at the hospital, just to be sure nothing was wrong. Nothing was wrong, so I just happily walked on.

Now I got a bill of nearly 1000€ due to me having a high own risk. I have a high own risk because I never go to the hospital, but that backfired the shit out of me here over 1 silly blood test. Fun fact, I have to pay my school bills + books as well, which were also over 1100€. This while the government doesn't refund the full deal, thus I have to step in a lot of my own money, which I don't have : - D

I'm sure my parents are willing to step in here, as a sort of loan, but this is just insane. Nearly 1k for a simple blood test. ''350€ standard own risk + 500€ chosen own risk.'' Insanity to say the least.
My mother and I went to a restaurant for dinner a month ago and she ended up swallowing something sharp (Not a bone but something literally sharp.) The manager came up and told us that if we had to go to the hospital the insurance would cover it completely and we wouldn't have to pay a cent (due to the fact she had no health insurance cause it isn't cheap.) So we go to the hospital and she ends up being alright and a month later she gets an $1000 bill. Turns out the insurance that the restaurant had didn't cover "bones from food cutting your throat". First off it wasn't even a fucking bone because she was eating something that had no bones and second of all if the manager is going to state with her own words that we are covered and then all of a sudden it turns back around on us then she should be taking it up with the companies insurance company. Not to mention the shitty associate we got at the insurance company will no longer accept our calls and is completely ignoring us. The most unprofessional company I have ever seen and just proof of how corrupt this world is.
Kanye West

GladiOol wrote:

Protip: if it's not an emergency, then avoid the hospital like the goddamn plague. They're forced to inflate cost of care because they need to cover more expenses. Just make an appointment with your PCP. Sure, it may take a week or two for them to get you in, but you'll end up paying somewhere around 20€ for the test and maybe another 15 for the visit.

Also, you think 1k is bad for school? Guess how much I'm paying for this semester. TWENTY TIMES THAT. I'd kill a man to only pay 1k per semester. Plus, the government gives me $0 in financial aid. Even though i filed my taxes and aid forms as an independent and have been a top student, they still somehow found my parents (obviously high) income and didn't give me anything. Even though my parents aren't giving me anything either. It's basically like getting triple penetrated up the asshole by both your parents and the government.
Tsukimi Luna
why the fuck would they charge 1000 euros for a blood test?!

Consultation?

Man..... Dutch doctors must be rich as hell
silmarilen
a couple of weeks ago there was in the newspaper that somoene had to get a bandage for his finger because he cut it and the local doctors place thing was closed so he had to go to the hospital, it ended up costing him about 2k euro's
Tsukimi Luna

silmarilen wrote:

a couple of weeks ago there was in the newspaper that somoene had to get a bandage for his finger because he cut it and the local doctors place thing was closed so he had to go to the hospital, it ended up costing him about 2k euro's
Thats fked up as hell
Tanzklaue
that's reality. hospitals need high costs to sustain themselves, since their everything is superexpensive.

it's not really good for anyone in the end tbh.
silmarilen

UnderminE wrote:

slimfast best avatar
salted_nuts' one is better
Kanye West

UnderminE wrote:

slimfast best avatar
thanks
Hika
I hate rain.
Kanye West
me too, good thing that motherfucker got banned for taking lewa's #1
silmarilen
i dont know, i never played the diff, found escalation more than enough
Hika

Kanye West wrote:

me too, good thing that motherfucker got banned for taking lewa's #1
ok daddy
DaddyCoolVipper
And to think Americans don't want to have free healthcare/education like we have in Britain.

"Don't expect me to pay your way through life!", god damn greedy 'murricans
Kanye West
Only the politicians don't want free healthcare because they have their fancy insurance plans. Everyone else definitely does.
silmarilen

Kanye West wrote:

Only the politicians don't want free healthcare because they have their fancy insurance plans. Everyone with brains definitely does.
fix'd
still plenty of americans without brains
Kanye West
There's idiots in every country. America just has the loudest idiots.
ReVeNg3r
Ideolo

Kanye West wrote:

You are totally right.
Mogsy

Kanye West wrote:

American idiots are the definition of 'vocal minority'
UnderminE
i've been gathering shits in TERA for hours, i don't know why i find it fun
Blue Stig
Zeraph

UnderminE wrote:

oops.

why would you do that.
UnderminE

Zeraphlol wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

oops.

why would you do that.
i like how Elin jumps and says AHNN when she is done with it.
Zeraph

UnderminE wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzz elin.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Kanye West

Zeraphlol wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzz elin.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
なぜ人々はコピー/他の誰かが書いたものを貼り付け、30秒彼らのコメントを無駄にするのですか?私はそれを得るいけない、それはただのスパムだと***はここでみんなのチャット体験を破壊...全くCOPI posterinaん
UnderminE

Zeraphlol wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzz elin.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hey, Elin healers are fun to watch because you have nothing to do but jump around. Such good fanservice. (Castanic > Elin tho)
Zeraph
Castanic > High Elf > Elin. >>>>>>>>>>>>>> human cause who wants to be generic.
only cause i hate lolis and shit.
Raose
what do you have against lolis huh??
Zeraph
a lot of things.
Apex_old

Apex wrote:

There's idiots in every country. China just has the most idiots.
Bweh
Well, they have the most people
Seph
UnderminE

Zeraphlol wrote:

i also hate lolis but bitch lolis > uguu lolis
Zeraph

UnderminE wrote:

Zeraphlol wrote:

i also hate lolis but bitch lolis > uguu lolis
i guess that works. still would never play elin though. :>
[Luanny]
Had a fucking weird dream
I got married with a person I've never seen in my life
YEAH AND I'M 17 YO
Anyways, my dress was beautiful~
Birdy
Superfast jellyfish
show more