Total Posts
show more
silmarilen
morning
Hydreigon
hl
johnmedina999
You three are going to jail.

Too bad Wojjan isn't here to enforce the rules. Ha! You live to see another day.
Corne2Plum3
2+2=4
Lights

johnmedina999 wrote:

Too bad Wojjan isn't here to enforce the rules. Ha! You live to see another day.
shall we summon wojjan? a resurrection from the dead?
Serraionga

GUYS OMG WHAT THE FUCK
Hydreigon

johnmedina999 wrote:

i have this in case wojjan comes back
Lights

Serraionga wrote:

GUYS OMG WHAT THE FUCK
what is html?
Corne2Plum3

Lights wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

GUYS OMG WHAT THE FUCK
what is html?
The HTML is a language of programmation to make website. He contains the content of the site.

He generally works with other files: CSS files for make a style and make the site beautiful or the JS (JavaScript) files for execute instructions and make the page interactive. Note: you can put CSS and JS in your HTML file, but for the CSS isn't a good idea if you use a lot of HTML files with the same style.

Exemple (you can copy this and paste this in a text editor, save as .html file and open this with a navigator, like Chrome or Firefox.
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
    <meta charset="utf8"/>
    <title>A shit HTML page</title>
</head>
<body>
    <h1>This is a site</h1>
    <p>This site talk about <b>nothing</b> because this page was writted at 1AM in a shitpost by a 6-digits called Corne2Plum3...<br/>
    osu! is a good game.</p>
    <br/>
    <p>(C) 2020, the Ralsei dude with a gun</p>
</body>
</html>
Serraionga

Lights wrote:

what is html?
Why, it's a drink I used to have all the time back when I was a kid. I've heard it has a different name in the states though.

HTML was invented in the 1980s when the first steps to developing a fermented milk based on Lactobacillus casei Danone were taken.

But it wasnt until 1994 when it was commercially-launched in Belgium. The word HTML is derived from the Flemish Active melk which translates simply as Active Milk.

Claimed benefits range from reducing the incidence of diarrhea and rhinitis reduction for young children, to improvement of the immune function in adults and seniors and reduction of duration of winter infections for elderly.

A 2007 study published by the British Medical Journal suggests that the product could help avoid antibioticassociated diarrhoea and limit Clostridium difficile colitis infections in elderly patients.

Also the guy above me is wrong. Don't listen to his lies.
Lights
Corne2Plum3

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Lights wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

GUYS OMG WHAT THE FUCK
what is html?
The HTML is a language of programmation to make website. He contains the content of the site.

He generally works with other files: CSS files for make a style and make the site beautiful or the JS (JavaScript) files for execute instructions and make the page interactive. Note: you can put CSS and JS in your HTML file, but for the CSS isn't a good idea if you use a lot of HTML files with the same style.

Exemple (you can copy this and paste this in a text editor, save as .html file and open this with a navigator, like Chrome or Firefox.
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
    <meta charset="utf8"/>
    <title>A shit HTML page</title>
</head>
<body>
    <h1>This is a site</h1>
    <p>This site talk about <b>nothing</b> because this page was writted at 1AM in a shitpost by a 6-digits called Corne2Plum3...<br/>
    osu! is a good game.</p>
    <br/>
    <p>(C) 2020, the Ralsei dude with a gun</p>
</body>
</html>
+1, not a terrible explanation.

portal guy

Serraionga wrote:

Lights wrote:

what is html?
Why, it's a drink I used to have all the time back when I was a kid. I've heard it has a different name in the states though.

HTML was invented in the 1980s when the first steps to developing a fermented milk based on Lactobacillus casei Danone were taken.

But it wasnt until 1994 when it was commercially-launched in Belgium. The word HTML is derived from the Flemish Active melk which translates simply as Active Milk.

Claimed benefits range from reducing the incidence of diarrhea and rhinitis reduction for young children, to improvement of the immune function in adults and seniors and reduction of duration of winter infections for elderly.

A 2007 study published by the British Medical Journal suggests that the product could help avoid antibioticassociated diarrhoea and limit Clostridium difficile colitis infections in elderly patients.

Also the guy above me is wrong. Don't listen to his lies.

i'm disappointed there wasnt a link to something weird hidden in that post. -1
abraker
How can you tell the difference between HTML and HTML5?
Open it in Internet Explorer
Corne2Plum3

abraker wrote:

How can you tell the difference between HTML and HTML5?
Open it in Internet Explorer
HTML5 is the last version of HTML and currently the more used.
Fun fact
The osu! website is created in HTML5.
Proof: (this is firsts lines of the html page of this thread)
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html prefix="og: http://ogp.me/ns#">
    <head>
        <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="180x180" href="/apple-touch-icon.png">
<link rel="icon" sizes="32x32" href="/favicon-32x32.png">
<link rel="icon" sizes="16x16" href="/favicon-16x16.png">
<link rel="manifest" href="/site.webmanifest">
<link rel="mask-icon" href="/safari-pinned-tab.svg" color="#e2609a">
<meta name="msapplication-TileColor" content="#603cba">
<meta name="theme-color" content="hsl(333, 10%, 40%)"> 

<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta name="description" content="osu! forum » Other » Off-Topic » ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting">
<meta name="keywords" content="osu, peppy, ouendan, elite, beat, agents, ds, windows, game, taiko, tatsujin, simulator, sim, xna, ddr, beatmania, osu!, osume">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
Lights
Html5 has html5 canvas, which is a surprisingly competent rendering option. It has an accompanying js library that isnt too bad either
McEndu
webgl is a lot better for being able to render 3d.
Lights

McEndu wrote:

webgl is a lot better for being able to render 3d.
Oh yeah, i cant imagine using canvas for any serious rendering, but its a nice replacement over something like flash
Hydreigon
Corne2Plum3
meow > woof
Nuuskamuikkunen

"Spanish is not my specialty" - pronounces almost perfectly
roufou
waking up to the fire alarm multiple times makes me wanna cry!
Hydreigon
My neighbor is burning wood again and the smoke is reaching exactly to my opened window heading straight to my face.
Winnyace
don't you have air conditioning at home?
Hydreigon

Winnyace wrote:

don't you have air conditioning at home?
not in my room, all i have is a small fan and cool breeze of wind coming out of my window...

PERO ANG INET PA! AAAAA
Winnyace

Hydreigon wrote:

not in my room, all i have is a small fan and cool breeze of wind coming out of my window...

PERO ANG INET PA! AAAAA
papa bless you then. hopefully there is not the fucking desert like it is here.
Hydreigon
im now quite curious what the climate is like in Romania.
Winnyace
it's mixed. we've every season but there are weird things happening. for example, 2019's winter didn't even had snow at all. one time it didn't snow for the whole winter and then mid March it started snowing. I'm not sure about this one tho, since I was quite small when it happened, but that's how I remember.
Tad Fibonacci
I wish it would snow where I'm at.

I've never seen snow in person before.
Winnyace
that's sad...... I'm sorry Tad. hopefully you'll be able to experience snow
Hydreigon

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

I could say the same, also the rest of south east asia
Nuuskamuikkunen

Hydreigon wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

I could say the same, also the rest of south east asia
I can say the same.
Serraionga
i have seen snow but the chances of snowing here are the same as finding shiny pokemon

moments to be treasured indeed
Corne2Plum3
Where I live it's snowing 1 day per year
Lights
well you guys can take all the snow i get where i live... I don't like cold weather ;-;
abraker
Where I live it used to snow more than 1 day per year
Winnyace

Lights wrote:

well you guys can take all the snow i get where i live... I don't like cold weather ;-;
but in cold weather you can cuddle with your senpai(s)

abraker wrote:

Where I live it used to snow more than 1 day per year
^
Hydreigon

Serraionga wrote:

i have seen snow but the chances of snowing here are the same as finding shiny pokemon
if it does start snowing at places it shouldn't snow, then there's something wrong with earth's climate
-
Also the closet thing to snow in our place is hail, which for some reason its happening a lot frequently now.
Taj
Snow is quite fuckin' tbh. Comfy to look at and sometimes feel. It definitely gets irritating after a while because you already get used to the bouts of it during winter, and it sometimes screws up plans and events, but the thought of snow soothes me for some reason.
samX500
snow is awesome
silmarilen
Snow is awesome if you don't have any obligations.
Winnyace
everything is awesome if you don't have any obligations
show more