posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
We both know misery.

Or whatever that song said.
ASHIQUL

Comfy Slippers wrote:

clunky camera controls are proper cancer, hopefully it's not this ass in newer FFs
apart from that, this was a fantastic gaym spook/10
character design waifu/10

fatal frame 2 > silent hill 2 dont @ me

@
Mara
Is this thread finally dead?

Woo!
Dawns
Rio was a good movie, Rio 2 was also not awful. Factual.
johnmedina999
I left my earbuds in a sweater and forgot about them when I put it to wash. Now they don't work anymore.
Serraionga
that almost happened to me with my phone

feelsbadman
Ashton

Dawnsday wrote:

Rio was a good movie, Rio 2 was also not awful. Factual.

Rio actually made my cry and it was my favourite movie. Now, my favourite movie has been replaced with moana, but the both rio movies have a special place in my heart.
Dawns

Ashton wrote:

Dawnsday wrote:

snip.

Rio actually made my cry and it was my favourite movie. Now, my favourite movie has been replaced with moana, but the both rio movies have a special place in my heart.

Glad to see I'm not alone, Rio was a really REALLY slept on movie with a good message that managed to be digestible by every age group, that's really rare and it was really well done.
johnmedina999

johnmedina999 wrote:

I left my earbuds in a sweater and forgot about them when I put it to wash. Now they don't work anymore.

Update: I left them to dry (inside) overnight and they work now! They're just slightly biased to the right, but that's easily fixed in Accessibility settings.
abraker
what about them?
Westonini
i think the message is pretty clear abraker.

dicks.
Serraionga
That's right. You need at least one in order to play poker.
Westonini
^ exactly.
Tad Fibonacci
But in order to play well, you won't just need a dick.
You'll need a poker dick.
Ashton
I like how this thread is like ot in ot.. sokn we will have ITT government?? lol just like ot government
samX500
I don't even know what ITT is
abraker
ITT means "In The Thread"
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

Wrong. It means "in this thread"
Serraionga

johnmedina999 wrote:

abraker wrote:

Wrong. It means "in this thread"

Wrong. It means "I'd Tap That"
samX500
Thanks everyone for enlighting me. Espacially Serrai.
Ashton
I am typing without seeing what Im typing rn so i cant fix any error I may make hopefully wverything is spelled correctly
DeletedUser_13702493
abraker
bruh-duh
samX500
I am going to attempt to do the same as Ashton, it is even harder for me considering I can't really spell well in the first place, so I really jope this message is going to end up right. Now I kinda feel like my finger have shifted one key and everything I am typing at this point is wong but hopefully it is not the case and you can actually read what I am typing.
Rurree

Hika wrote:

might as well leave a mark on this page too

wtf ):
johnmedina999
Eww, we don't need your "mark", it'll smell like pee everywhere.
EineKrone
https://genius.com/Bob-dylan-the-times-they-are-a-changin-lyrics

I missed this place, but not even the UI looks the same.
At least I have a fancy round avatar to show off.
abraker
Nuuskamuikkunen
Today in irrelevant things: I opened a door.
abraker
knock knock
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
who’s there?
abraker
Woo
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Woo who?

Ah fuck
abraker
Don’t get so excited, it’s just a joke. New from Zonderkidz, here’s a collection of knock-knock jokes that’s both hilarious and wholesome. Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids is sure to send every kid you know to his knees in a breath-stealing, side-splitting, uncontrollable fit of giggles—it’s that funny. And with more than 350 jokes, the laughs are sure to never quit. This collection provides fun for the whole family and includes bonus Q&A jokes and riddles too!
Jordan
52k posts
BrokenArrow
we will never reach 53k
samX500

BrokenArrow wrote:

we will never reach 53k

Don't underestimated OT's ability to post shit that is neither funny nor interesting.
Zelzatter Zero
lel

XD
Nuuskamuikkunen
AEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAE
Friendan
Jesus, it's been so long since I've posted on here. I don't recognize anyone here except for silmarilen and brokenarrow and abraker (i think, i recognize your twos avatars at least). What's poppin?
show more