ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
52,559
show more
B1rd

Dulcet wrote:

I'd rather be a hypocritical prick than be jobless, sorry. Money is money.
10/10 job at convincing me that women aren't money sucking demons, kek.

Railey2 wrote:

anyways, B1rd: not all women are assholes. I'd say that the majority of them are actually quite nice and easy to talk to. If you think that most of them are assholes, maybe you make them act towards you that way? As Dulcet said, the reason might just be you.
Most women I know are nice, at a superficial level at least. But women in general are the way they are because of biology. Women are less inclined to work and less competent too. I don't form these opinions through personal experiences, but through observation of facts.
Vuelo Eluko
b1rd is right
Yuudachi-kun
I think applying basic biological facts in regards to people psycologically is less relevant than to other animals.
Kappa FrankerZ

Dulcet wrote:

affirmative action is just a shitty band aid to job equality.
oh okay we agree. carry on~

and I'd have to disagree with the whole women shouldn't be surgeons or presidents or whatever. not all women have "hormonal mood swings". in fact, men's testosterone levels fluctuate more in one day than women's estrogen levels over an entire month.

we should just judge everyone on individual skill rather than generalize
Railey2

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

i'm not bigoted at all, i think gay love is beautiful, but i don't think it's fair to take advantage of an already defunct institution like marriage.
Naw man, I don't buy it. Try to frame the shit you said in a positive way all you want, but that doesn't work out for you.

If you weren't a bigot wouldn't make arguments like the one before. Bigot.



xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

due to hormonal mood swings and whatnot females are just not fit to do some jobs
surgeon being one of them
president being another

men can act outside of their emotions consistently and reliably. Not to be sexist that's just how it is, if a man suddenly had the same sort of chemistry that goes on when a female goes on the rag i don't expect him to handle it any better or for it to have no impact on their performance
and here you go, making sweeping generalizations yet again. Just call yourself a bigot already, bigot.
Vuelo Eluko

Khelly wrote:

I think applying basic biological facts in regards to people psycologically is less relevant than to other animals.
it's also less important for animals because they have much simpler lives and tasks.
whats your point
B1rd

Khelly wrote:

I think applying basic biological facts in regards to people psycologically is less relevant than to other animals.
Foxtrot

B1rd wrote:

Dulcet wrote:

I'd rather be a hypocritical prick than be jobless, sorry. Money is money.
10/10 job at convincing me that women aren't money sucking demons, kek.

Dulcet wrote:

I just agreed that if someone gets a job they're under qualified for just because of their gender is sexist. I might have confused some people by saying "if I see an opportunity, I'll take it" but I didn't mean that as in take ANY opportunity. Sorry on my part.
Like I said, I would never apply for a job if I wasn't able to do it. But if affirmative action helped me get priority in a job I am totally qualified for, then.. meh? I mean, I'm either gonna get it or not. It's still a sorry excuse for actual equality in the workforce. Sorry for the misunderstanding, again.

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

and I'd have to disagree with the whole women shouldn't be surgeons or presidents or whatever. not all women have "hormonal mood swings". in fact, men's testosterone levels fluctuate more in one day than women's estrogen levels over an entire month.

we should just judge everyone on individual skill rather than generalize
common sense is not so uncommon after all
Yuudachi-kun

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Khelly wrote:

I think applying basic biological facts in regards to people psycologically is less relevant than to other animals.
it's also less important for animals because they have much simpler lives and tasks.
whats your point
I cringe when I see :biotruths:

maybe that's my inner goon
Yuudachi-kun
Does anyone else want to see my girly dick
Kappa FrankerZ

Khelly wrote:

Does anyone else want to see my girly dick
☑ "This guy's dick is CRAZY!" ☑ "My throat can't win against a boner like that" ☑ "He NEEDED precisely those two inches to win!" ☑ "He topdicked the only sperm that could choke me" ☑ "He had the perfect jizz" ☑ "He came in my mouth perfectly" ☑ "There was nothing left to ejaculate"
Jordan

Khelly wrote:

Does anyone else want to see my girly dick
>2016
>not switching to boipucci

c-can i see your cute feminine penis anon :3
Jordan
CUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST DIVORCE
DESTINATION: NO BREEDING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK THAT I CAUGHT MY WIFE CHEATING
DaddyCoolVipper

Jordan wrote:

CUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST DIVORCE
DESTINATION: NO BREEDING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK THAT I CAUGHT MY WIFE CHEATING
what even happened in your last relationship
Railey2

Khelly wrote:

Does anyone else want to see my girly dick
*digs up a certain tuuba thread*
Yuudachi-kun

Railey2 wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Does anyone else want to see my girly dick
*digs up a certain tuuba thread*
Yeah I'm going to link that when I get home
Railey2
oh no
Jordan

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Jordan wrote:

CUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST DIVORCE
DESTINATION: NO BREEDING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK THAT I CAUGHT MY WIFE CHEATING
what even happened in your last relationship
I think you may have known that piece of shit so you can imagine
BrokenArrow
was it Lambda-chan
Jordan
maybe
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply