Top 10 swedish players | osu!standard 2012-2013 |

posted
Total Posts
92
show more
Liiraye

Tjolahop wrote:

Blir det någon video eller? D:
Shilkey

Tjolahop wrote:

Blir det någon video eller? D:
Xytox
Haha, tänkte precis på exakt samma sak. Orkar typ inte ens fråga längre. Ser ju inte ut att hända nåt liksom. ELLER?!
Tjolahop

Xytox wrote:

Haha, tänkte precis på exakt samma sak. Orkar typ inte ens fråga längre. Ser ju inte ut att hända nåt liksom. ELLER?!
Vem är det man ska tjata på? Om han vägrar så lär det ju inte vara jättesvårt att hitta någon annan som vet hur man gör :P
CXu
AmaiHachimitsu
Is it still on?

1. Gyuunyu
2. Shimox
3. Xytox
4. Shilkey
5. Nidert
6. Slizzer
7. theowest
8. Gnuu
9. Nyari
10. Cloudio-san

BTW writing the rules in english would be appreciated by non-swedish players ^^
Xytox

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

Is it still on?

1. Gyuunyu
2. Shimox
3. Xytox
4. Shilkey
5. Nidert
6. Slizzer
7. theowest
8. Gnuu
9. Nyari
10. Cloudio-san

BTW writing the rules in english would be appreciated by non-swedish players ^^
Actually, it isn't. But honestly, I almost feel like we should open this again or something, since the video is never getting done. Our infamous video maker seems to have just forgotten about this or something. Either that or he just doesn't bother or care...or he's incredibly busy...for weeks and weeks...probably even months.

Since almost all the votes in this thread are completely inaccurate, I'd almost go as far as to suggest a re-vote session where all the previous votes are just completely ignored.

Tjolahop wrote:

Xytox wrote:

Haha, tänkte precis på exakt samma sak. Orkar typ inte ens fråga längre. Ser ju inte ut att hända nåt liksom. ELLER?!
Vem är det man ska tjata på? Om han vägrar så lär det ju inte vara jättesvårt att hitta någon annan som vet hur man gör :P
Cloudio-san.
CXu
On a serious note, if you can't get this done by the end of 2013, I could probably help out. Exams coming up soon, so I can't really do much this year though, but yeah.
Nyari
i could take the project on, if you guys would want a video made in windows movie maker
Xytox

CXu wrote:

On a serious note, if you can't get this done by the end of 2013, I could probably help out. Exams coming up soon, so I can't really do much this year though, but yeah.
Cool beans.

Nyari wrote:

i could take the project on, if you guys would want a video made in windows movie maker
Oh boi.
Slizzer

Xytox wrote:

Since almost all the votes in this thread are completely inaccurate, I'd almost go as far as to suggest a re-vote session where all the previous votes are just completely ignored.
I agree!~

If there will be a new vote thread.
I think it would be appropriate to exclude votes that are for the players that have quit/semi-quit. But I might be the only one who thinks so?
Xytox
Yee, I feel like at this point, players such as Nidert and theowest should be excluded from the top 10. They could be mentioned in honorable mentions if people would want that, but that would be it in my opinion.

We could also create a new thread, pimp it up in English so everyone could understand, and let people from all over the world vote if they so would desire. (Although, we just experienced a bunch of people voting with no clue what they were doing, so it might not be such a great idea. I wouldn't have said a thing if not 90% of the people who're included in the top 10 agreed with me. The final top 10 list ended up like a pile of nonsense. I think most of you can agree with me.)

All this if we find someone who'd definitely make the video and if Cloudio is okay with that/completely gone.
maal
sigh i could do it as well, seeing as i did the last years scandinavian one

doesnt really take that much time but yeah i could do it as well if you guys just make a new voting or something
boat
A filthy dane doing the Swedish top 10 video?

preposterous! outrageous!
maal
perker
boat
In a Swedish thread you're the perker

wallahu
Chokladboll
Top swedish players who can't win in OWC
Liiraye

Chokladboll wrote:

Top swedish players who can't win in OWC
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww very fun
much happy
wow
Chokladboll
Welp if kludd will not make the video, I can do that since I have alot of free time.
Xytox

Chokladboll wrote:

Welp if kludd will not make the video, I can do that since I have alot of free time.
You're the last one I'd ask to make this video.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply