1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning

posted
hi, well, sorry but I speak spanish, but i did a skin of D. gray-man and want that you see my skin (Lo se mi ingles es pesimo :cry:)...

...just look at the images XD

es todo ^^ el skin esta completo, tiene muchas mas cosas, espero que les guste y espero que quieran que lo suban como Skin principal :P de ser asi avizenme ^^

Complete: http://rapidshare.com/files/250454272/d ... s.zip.html
posted
Fuzzy... White... Borders... of DOOM!
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted

riukkira wrote:

hi, well, sorry but I speak spanish, but i did a skin of D. gray-man and want that you see my skin (Lo se mi ingles es pesimo :cry:)...

...just look at the images XD

es todo ^^ el skin esta completo, tiene muchas mas cosas, espero que les guste y espero que quieran que lo suban como Skin principal :P de ser asi avizenme ^^

Complete: http://rapidshare.com/files/250454272/d ... s.zip.html
posted
I love D.Gray Man!
Your skin is pretty nice! But, try to fix those borders, they make it look a bit weird =X
posted
link doesn't work
posted
looks great so far, expect for the, hmmm....fuzzy borders. >o<;
posted
nice :D
posted
is there another place where i can get the skin because on rapidshare it says the file was not found on their server.
:(
posted
*annoyed* it says the link no longer exists. can i have some help here because i want to have this skin >.>
posted
I would reply in spanish but i don't trust traslators. But i'll try. Sorry if it makes not sense..

¿Podría usted por favor, dame un eslabón más en la piel debido a que el enlace se pone en los foros no funcionan para mí. Yo clic en él y dice que el archivo ya no está allí. He estado muy entusiasmados con la nueva piel.
posted

VampiraBloodthorn wrote:

*annoyed* it says the link no longer exists. can i have some help here because i want to have this skin >.>
Sat Jun 27, 2009

You really need to learn to read.
posted
i want this skin
posted
gracias n.n lo estaba buscando ¡¡
posted
lol kanda's fingers on mugen XD interesting
posted
I can't download it. file not found >.<
posted

LenaleeBlessing wrote:

I can't download it. file not found >.<
This topic has been posted in 2009 and has been collecting quite some dust. Sadly, it's very unlikely the poster will ever re-upload the skin.

However, there is another D-Gray Man skin in the forums. Please check that one out instead! I'll post a link for you.

t/59128

Tada!

It seems that a lot of the recent posts in this topic are just forlorn requests for a skin that has been lost into the eternal void of the Internet, so I'm going to lock this topic until further notice. If somehow the original poster comes back from the dead, then he can provide any additional info and the skin again as needed.