forum

Honor/giving system

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
MouseOnly25
what happen?
like LoL system, there is a tool to make this more cute?

pls
VoidnOwO
wat
Hiryuu_old

BRBP wrote:

wat
Topic Starter
MouseOnly25

BRBP wrote:

wat
quoting
http://puu.sh/3Kof0.png
Topic Starter
MouseOnly25

ShinseinaTenshi wrote:

BRBP wrote:

wat
quoting 2
http://puu.sh/3Kof0.png
see image pls
dkun
this isn't LoL.

nor is this feature requests.
boat
I'm pretty sure most people understand the idea, but in what way would this be useful?

As for mapping, kudosu still exists as a form of reward for being helpful. Why would you want a reward system as such for general play, and do you honestly not expect it to be ridiculously abused?

I don't really see what this would be given out for.
Topic Starter
MouseOnly25

dkun wrote:

this isn't LoL.

nor is this feature requests.
Topic Starter
MouseOnly25

boat wrote:

I'm pretty sure most people understand the idea, but in what way would this be useful?

As for mapping, kudosu still exists as a form of reward for being helpful.
I'm talking about people who help you to get in game, i mean... ppl who can help you with tips or constructive criticism those ppl can have a gift(need your help here) from the new user
boat

r1vera wrote:

I'm talking about people who help you to get in game, i mean... ppl who can help you with tips or constructive criticism
I can see your point of view, but this would only work on a forum level (as for example, thumbing up posts) and even then be both moderately useless and abused beyond what's reasonable. People here help out because they want to and by doing so you get recognized and make friends. I think that's worth more than e-peen points, and with the possible downside of these points being thrown all over the place for no reason I'd at least personally like to keep things as they are.

If you feel like somebody needs more praise than they get then there are plenty of other ways to go on about that.

r1vera wrote:

There is a maximum reach praise per day(so no one can be spamming this)
This wont stop people from handing out points for no reason.
Topic Starter
MouseOnly25

boat wrote:

r1vera wrote:

I'm talking about people who help you to get in game, i mean... ppl who can help you with tips or constructive criticism
I can see your point of view, but this would only work on a forum level (as for example, thumbing up posts) and even then be both moderately useless and abused beyond what's reasonable. People here help out because they want to and by doing so you get recognized and make friends. I think that's worth more than e-peen points, and with the possible downside of these points being thrown all over the place for no reason I'd at least personally like to keep things as they are.

There is a maximum reach praise per day(so no one can be spamming this)

If you feel like somebody needs more praise than they get then there are plenty of other ways to go on about that.

I'm pretty sure, people and admins can have an idea from this thread or something else, just saying is not a bad idea, there is a kind of requests area
darkmiz
cool idea, I give you one honor
Topic Starter
MouseOnly25

darkmiz wrote:

cool idea, I give you one honor
is no accomplished yet
VoidnOwO
:oops:
djjsixpack
I've seen this implemented on quite a few other forums, and most of the time it is taken out/disabled because of problems that were stated in this thread.
XPJ38
Moving to feature requests.
Abel
This should go for all people that helps in #help channel or for support team.... but if we get "thanks" where do we spend it? or on what?
I really dont want to see me profile like "Abel have like OVER 9000 thanks" ..... nope
Oinari-sama

djjsixpack wrote:

I've seen this implemented on quite a few other forums, and most of the time it is taken out/disabled because of problems that were stated in this thread.
^That. The Reputation/Likes/+1 Points system may work ok on tech support forums, but it's a disaster everywhere I look when it's implemented to a gaming forum. No thanks...
YunoFanatic

r1vera wrote:

what happen?

pls

If you mean like : good player and teamwork etc.
then if this going through in osu i suggest to rename some btw this isnt a fun way
Kagamin3-chan

dkun wrote:

this isn't LoL
That's what I tought while reading the request title :D
Macacito
i think ppl should think more about ppl feelings instead of hurting them for no reason
honor me pls
Natsu

Macacito wrote:

i think ppl should think more about ppl feelings instead of hurting them for no reason
honor me pls
+1 Honor to Macacito
winber1

Macacito wrote:

honor me pls
+1 honorable opponent
Stefan
And let Honor4Honor be a bannable reason :D

On-Topic: I have no idea why we would need that. I have two thoughts about it: 1) In MapleStory you have the Fame/Defame system - similar to this Idea here - and you can fame the same character - here the same user - one time per month. And you can fame only one time per day - which means that nobody can spam Fame with one character. Maybe with this Limit this would be balanced.

2) It would make more sense to give honor for a special reason - for like making a real good Post/Thread. Of course this can cause bad spamming but.. I guess this would have rules if it gets implemented.

However the Idea is not needed here in osu!. It's as useless as having Clans in osu!. And yes I am against the feature.

Btw people, stop going off-topic here, k ty
TheVileOne
It would be nice to be able to rate up posts on the forum. That's about as far as I think it should go.
Macacito

TheVileOne wrote:

It would be nice to be able to rate up posts on the forum. That's about as far as I think it should go.
but u forgot ppl feelings
honor me again pls
Shohei Ohtani

Macacito wrote:

TheVileOne wrote:

but u forgot ppl feelings
honor me again pls
are you like high or something

The only issue I can see with this is that there's gonna be a sort of elitism about "Oh well im the most honorable oh man watch out swerve", then there's gonna be honor farming and like everyone is gonna be mad, moreso than they already are.

I don't play LoL, so I don't know if you can unhonor. If you can, that would lead to so much crap, it'd pretty much be a form of cyberbullying.

No.
Stefan
^ You actually could say something about my MapleStory example, don't you? :P
Raose

CDFA wrote:

I don't play LoL, so I don't know if you can unhonor. If you can, that would lead to so much crap, it'd pretty much be a form of cyberbullying.
you can't unhonor in LoL
Topic Starter
MouseOnly25
RIP
Aka
all what i just read is like
this
譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄譫妄
what are you talking about, lol
Stefan
Aka-, if you haven't anything interesting to post about this idea or related to this thread, don't post. Thanks.
Ephemeral
kudosu
Macacito
ku - do - su
su - do - ku
really?
show more