community forum

Shano feat. 40mP - Sanpo Michi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sorarei
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 5:37:39 PM

Artist: Shano feat. 40mP
Title: Sanpo Michi
Tags: sheela901 Couple wedding of chano and 40meterpsheela901 Couple wedding of chano and 40meterp
BPM: 120
Filesize: 4612kb
Play Time: 04:11
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.35 stars, 343 notes)
  2. sheela901's Normal (3.27 stars, 284 notes)

Download: Shano feat. 40mP - Sanpo Michi
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
thanks to sheela901 for normal difficult

Album : Sugar
Re-download if you download before 25/9/2013
Natureshadow
Hard
Some of your sliders may get confusing because based on the distance snap you are using, the actual end of slider looks like the beginning.
^ For example, 00:28:287 (2,3) - ,00:41:537 (8,9) - (not so much), 01:11:037 (6,7) - , 02:54:287 (2,3) - . I'm sure this is enough to explain what I am talking about.
This is fine, I am mainly trying to make you aware that this may confuse some players.
This map is really nice at the beginning, but it starts to look like a lot of copying and pasting. This is fine, but try to change some of it to where it doesn't look like it so much.
^ For example, 02:16:287 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - This is pretty much a vertically flipped version of the first part, (same with other portions of the song)
Again, not a big deal, but some people may think you got lazy.
03:14:287 (4,5,6) - This may confuse people.
03:28:037 (3,4,5,6) - This looks like it was supposed to be a square/rectangle that is tiled. If you were going for a square, you should probably redo this.
Hitsounds: You could add a cymbal here or there, but this really sounds like it goes with this song. If I were mapping this song, I'd switch to a quieter hitsound set that better fits the song since whistle doesn't really match the song, but what you have works.

Things I like about this difficulty:
The map really goes with the song.
I like the song in general. Very peaceful and soothing.
00:22:037 (5) - Your abilty to curve sliders in a way that looks and feels appealing is outstanding.
03:28:037 (3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1) - Even though I said this looks like a tited square that should be straightened, I like the idea behind this, and the Square-Diamond-Spinner combo makes this part look good.

All in all, it's a really nice map
I wish you luck getting this ranked! ;)
Topic Starter
Sorarei
I'm copying some part because a song repeat , not really full copy
Natureshadow
Yeah, I realized that the song repeats. It was merely a suggestion. ^.^
I really don't know what you would do if you didn't copy it, I was just saying you should try some new stuff and see if you like it more.
veniastcline
Yo, Reikosaka xD Can I mod this? You know I'm newbie at mapping/modding, just wanna give a try. Tell me if you want.
Topic Starter
Sorarei
okay veni , give a try as you can ^_^
show more