forum

A Legendary Gamer,has set foot on the great Midgard.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LegendaryGamer_old
I would like to introduce myself even if it's been a long time since I've played this game.

I'm LegendaryGamer, a legend in Metal Gear Solid. PERFECTING the arts and techniques of a gamer and being the 2ND Most Undefeated to FPS, RPG, MMO, VRMMO and racing games in my Country. Former DJMAX Rythm master ( recently defeated by DJ. OxNoob, a girl... yes a girl. ), Ranked 723 out of 100,294 in o2Jam PH, and a former friend of DJFROST which... *burst out a laugh* got banned for having 2 or more accounts... GYAHAHAHAHA! In Rivalry of the #1 Dub|Dance|Maniac : mzjuhu0123.

BTW... I will DEFEAT COOKIEZIE....

:D

PS: RIP DJFROST... xD btw she is a GIRL
kazumi-san95
Hi there! Welcome to the forum! :)
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
silmarilen
cool story bro
VoidnOwO
:oops:
boat

LegendaryGamer wrote:

COOKIEZIE
who
Guru
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/cookiezie
gratz, you beat him even without playing
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
-Seren-
good luck
YunoFanatic

BRBP wrote:

A lot of people have played games twice as long as you've lived.

LegendaryGamer wrote:

Ranked 723 out of 100,294 in o2Jam PH
And yet you're rank #3k after 1500 plays. wat

tl;dr

silmarilen wrote:

cool story bro
hahahaha
Yunia Anindya
welcome :)
Graafbond
War..War never changes.

Erm, yeah- Welcome ^^
Lust
Welcome to the community!

Hello! We are all welcoming here so there is no need to be shy, if you would like to add me to your friendslist, view my profile and hit add friend. If you haven't done so already, please take a look through the rules. You can talk about anything in particular (as long as its not spam) here. Need more information on osu? Check out our wiki which has a large wealth of knowledge! In addition if you encounter any issues and require technical support, do so here. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!
God of Games_old

Side Pocket wrote:

Welcome to the community!

Hello! We are all welcoming here so there is no need to be shy, if you would like to add me to your friendslist, view my profile and hit add friend. If you haven't done so already, please take a look through the rules. You can talk about anything in particular (as long as its not spam) here. Need more information on osu? Check out our wiki which has a large wealth of knowledge! In addition if you encounter any issues and require technical support, do so here. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Wow lol, LG, he thinks you're a newbie? is that it? xD
Shohei Ohtani
FORMALITIES ARE OF NO NECCESSITY WHEN YOU ARE AS HARDCORE AS I AM

Also, anybody with a ranked score has beaten cookiezi in osu!mania

So have fun with that

Also nice job God of Games and LegendaryGamer linking to the same Facebook account on their page lolololol