forum

Yuuki Aira - LAMENT ~Yagate Yorokobi wo~ (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Chloe

Melophobia wrote:

Ok then, I'm now fine with this spread. Thank you for the explanation. Let the next BAT decide.
thank you for help and understanding.
Nyquill
We fixed a slider that was covered by hitburst and amended some hitsounding.

ehhhhh the slider speed increases while I don't like that much can be played properly since the sliders are short enough so that you don't get screwed anyways.

Fine
HabiHolic
nice job!

gratz!
Topic Starter
Chloe

Nyquill wrote:

We fixed a slider that was covered by hitburst and amended some hitsounding.

ehhhhh the slider speed increases while I don't like that much can be played properly since the sliders are short enough so that you don't get screwed anyways.

Fine
hhh, my map is always awkward in some place , but I like my map style ;)

Thank you for heart!
Also thx for those modders/supporters and Nymph's bubbled/Melo's rebubbled/NoHitter's help in improvement(though I don't agree sth in LAMENT diff).

HabiHolic wrote:

nice job!

gratz!
thx
Kinomi
哇,好
Oyatsu
Maybe, this is year of Chloe. Baka baka!!. Congratz!!~ :D
Stefan
Unrank incoming

Shitstorm incoming :p
-Neipezi
gratz songs=)
Satellite
I like this story sooooooooooooooooo much too <3

Congratz~ :)
Andrea
Why is the source in Japanese and not English? Just wondering.

Nice map, grats.
Ninjamac
Damn I wish this anime got a second season.
Source is: Legend of the Legendary Heroes.
Kodora
Oh i am late.

Congratz, Chloe!

Source is correct and supposed to not be romanized - p/2553625
Stefan
It has no sense to argue with a unfinalized Rule - which hasn't been discussed a lot.
Natsu

peppy wrote:

I believe source should be in the language it is supposed to be.
Congratz Chloe :3/
mintong89
卧槽 这故事好感动
又rank
恭喜!
pw384
Stefan

Natsu wrote:

peppy wrote:

I believe source should be in the language it is supposed to be.
Congratz Chloe :3/
Yeah... So? "Should" or "believe" is nowadays a meaning to "need to be" or "it is". As said this Rule has not really been discussed but it you choose to rank something before things gets clear the go ahead. And what makes this anime so "special" that it has the permission to have the untranslated in the Source, tell me that.

Also I'd like to know why peppy thinks like that when the Romanizied Artist field exist then.
Kodora

Stefan wrote:

And what makes this anime so "special" that it has the permission to have the untranslated in the Source, tell me that.
I believe that noone of them should be translated and this is the way how they all should be wroten. It makes sense if original source wroten in original language. Romanized source already was added to tags, so there are shouldn't be any problems with searching it by romanized name.

Anyway, for future discussion - t/152206
Topic Starter
Chloe

Kodora wrote:

Romanized source already was added to tags, so there are shouldn't be any problems with searching it by romanized name.
Stefan
I see that just as pure ignorance. As someone will complain if "The Legend of the legendary Heroes" stands as source.

And still, this is not finalized. Don't come with any arguments that it actually not be translated, blablabla. If you want to answer on this PM me, I won't give any look at this here.