forum

R4 Cheat HELP!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
shinn_old
I own a R4... Have Ouendan and EBA in them. Can't get cheats running.

HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP
RadioShadow
I remember seeing a guide on youtube how to get the Agents in Ouendan 2 using R4.

Too lazy to find link. XD
Loginer
Guide? All you need is to enter an Action Replay-code. <_<
The code for unlocking EBA Mode is: 220D7397 00000001
You enable it by activating a small EBA-button in the difficulty selection. However, beware! EBA Mode sucks. They just replaced the models. The EBA even have the same moves as the Ouendan. :?

As for getting the code into the game, update your R4 to the latest firmware, download the Cheat Editor from http://www.r4ds.com/r4ds.htm (You can find the latest firmware there, too), and then use it to edit usrcheat.dat, adding the EBA-code.
LuigiHann
Don't forget to also buy EBA. Importing Ouendan is optional, but in order for EBA2 to get made, everyone must buy at least one new copy of EBA. :(
Topic Starter
shinn_old
I finally found out why the cheats aren't running... my R4 version doesn't support it... :roll:

It comes with Ver 1.08 Beta... I've upgraded it to Ver 1.14
Loginer

LuigiHann wrote:

Don't forget to also buy EBA. Importing Ouendan is optional, but in order for EBA2 to get made, everyone must buy at least one new copy of EBA. :(
Never! A PIRATE IS FREE! :'3

shinn wrote:

I finally found out why the cheats aren't running... my R4 version doesn't support it... :roll:

It comes with Ver 1.08 Beta... I've upgraded it to Ver 1.14
Still at 1.11 here. Not gonna bother updating until a good update comes out.
awp
I haven't updated my CycloDS since I got it lol

if they've added savestate functionality though, it is time to h4x scores in ouendan/EBA