forum

Tatakau! Pandarchy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sai I_old
Surp,

My username is Pandarchy since someone already took that username, but since said person hasn't logged on in two years I think it's safe to say you can call me by my preferred username, Sai. I started playing Osu! recently, but I had forever glamoured at youtube videos of this magnificent game of CLICKING CIRCLES. My friend Geno ruined my 3D life by introducing me to Osu!, and I'm glad he did, as I'm having a blast playing the game. Before coming to Osu! I played a TON of Team Fortress 2 (logged 1,000+ hours on my main account), and a frequent player of Dota 2 and League Of Legends. (Feel free to add me on steam/Osu! --> http://steamcommunity.com/id/parzie/)

This is my introduction to the community, thank you for having me.
GenoClysm

Jokes aside, welcome to the forums buddy!
I would take you under my wing if you weren't already under my wing hue hue

first
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
kazumi-san95
Hi there! Welcome to the forum! :)
Zalaria
Lol this game is awesome <3 Glad to have you here in the osu! community ^^ Welcome! *adds to friends*
vizzy
Welcome to the community! :)
xKokoro
Nice to know your having a good time!

Welcome to Osu! Sai. :] (I added if you wanna talk :p)
creampuff
So you're a friend of Geno"s there? He's smart and modest, I must say (or according to him, he is)

Welcome to the forums. Hope you don't mind I added you too. See you around, Sai'
Aoriki
Welcome to the forum/game, Pandarchy.
Topic Starter
Sai I_old
aaadddeeeddd :)

I assure you, I'm much more modest than Geno. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
GenoClysm

Pandarchy wrote:

aaadddeeeddd :)

I assure you, I'm much more modest than Geno. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
you're a looser
get out
8)
Tanzuku
welcome to the forums, good luck have fun
added you.