Suzuki Konomi n' Kiba of Akiba - Watashi ga Motenai no wa Do

posted
Total Posts
217
show more
TKS
unhappy623 ;_;
Darksonic

TKS wrote:

unhappy623 ;_;
lol
Rizia
welcome back
Foreverends
肯rank未呀diuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ;_;
Myxo
Mod

Taking this out for now. I have to redo the mod completely, due to changes in Easy before fixing my mod, that make all the suggestions practically useless. The rest of the mod was basically minor, so I'm going to repost it in my full mod, coming soon.
Topic Starter
happy623
thanks desperate, I will reply it when I have time again!
TKS
Taiko diffs are already Taiko'd but fixed some patterns by myself.

Oni and Muzukashii:
00:50:000 ~ 00:51:800 - changed to better one.
and resnapped all notes in both diffs.

also, changed diffname from Muzu to Muzukashii because Muzu is actually unnecessary diffname.

http://puu.sh/b7LKu/2bdeec719c.rar
Myxo
I think a Taiko BAT should recheck this anyways, since it's been Taiko'd about a year ago.
Topic Starter
happy623
updated TKS's diffs :D
mintong89
Don't worry, Taiko diff are still fun to play :3

However just one thing at Muzukashii:
01:08:450 - I think you should add a note at here to fit with vocal and drum.
Zare
@Potential Ranking BAT:
Keep in mind that this map will have to wait until September 2nd to be ranked, because another mapset of the same song has just been ranked.

*QUALIFIED
Myxo

Zare wrote:

@Potential Ranking BAT:
Keep in mind that this map will have to wait until September 2nd to be ranked, because another mapset of the same song has just been ranked.

*QUALIFIED
Don't worry, it will need some time until I'll be willing to bubble it. :3
TKS

mintong89 wrote:

Don't worry, Taiko diff are still fun to play :3

However just one thing at Muzukashii:
01:08:450 - I think you should add a note at here to fit with vocal and drum.
i want to keep such K K pattern. also, that would be kinda hard pattern for Muzukashii when i added something there because of high bpm.
thanks!

too much BAT on here. :roll:
riffy

TKS wrote:

too much BAT on here. :roll:
Helped with the rhythm on the Easy diff. Added a few spinners, changed a lot of patterns to follow rhythm and use polarity at the same time. Also dropped OD to 1 since some 3/2s are still there. I am pretty sure that the Easy should be fine now!

Didn't save the log, and most of the suggestions were given by sending an .osu file with changes with some explanations.
Topic Starter
happy623
thanks bakari \o/!!!
16:08 -Bakari-: I might help you with E/N diffs since I have a loootof experince with them
16:09 -Bakari-: but I'd leave higher diffs up to people, who are more gamiliar with high bpm
16:09 happy623: okk
16:09 happy623: idk if I need a remap for Easy diff ;w;
16:13 -Bakari-: ohhh, I see
16:13 -Bakari-: the problem is the changeable rhythm, right?
16:13 happy623: yeaa
16:17 -Bakari-: Okay, what do we have?
16:17 -Bakari-: We have 3/2 and 1/2 patterns
16:17 -Bakari-: and they both are really tricky due to high BPM
16:23 -Bakari-: okay, I have an idea
16:23 -Bakari-: http://puu.sh/bbc3t.txt
16:24 happy623: hmm
16:25 happy623: 00:08:000 (2) - but the main beat is here ;w;
16:26 -Bakari-: http://puu.sh/bbcac.jpg
16:26 happy623: 00:08:150 - *
16:27 -Bakari-: yeah, I got your point, but you could just stack it and blame it on polarity
16:30 happy623: ;w;
16:31 happy623: not understand Dxx
16:31 happy623: sry
16:31 -Bakari-: you know what's polarity, right?
16:31 happy623: yeaa
16:31 -Bakari-: them, we can use it to make thi diff more playable
16:34 -Bakari-: okaaaay
16:34 -Bakari-: http://puu.sh/bbctL.txt
16:34 -Bakari-: that's what I've got
16:34 -Bakari-: simple 1/1 and 1/2 practically everywhere, where it was possible
16:35 -Bakari-: just tested it with OD 10 and it was quite playable
16:36 happy623: Dx
16:37 happy623: 00:45:050 (3) - but i stiiill think it would confuse players at here
16:38 -Bakari-: whoops
16:38 -Bakari-: http://puu.sh/bbcD7.jpg
16:38 happy623: okaay its niice
16:39 -Bakari-: it looks reeeeeally ugly now, since I've messed up most of your cute patterns
16:39 happy623: xD
16:39 -Bakari-: but the rhythm feels better to me
16:39 happy623: yea it really does, thanks sensei ><
16:40 -Bakari-: so, if you are fine with the new rhythm, you can try to clean it up :)
16:40 happy623: sure
16:40 happy623: also I decided to map a light-insane too orz
16:40 happy623: I am not really rush in ranking
16:40 happy623: ;w;
16:41 -Bakari-: well, it's up to you, but please, discuss it with Desperate-kun to make sure that it is okay
16:41 -Bakari-: he was going to bubble it eventually
16:42 happy623: okay
16:43 -Bakari-: try to do somethig about the normal diff, too. It also could use some work with polarity, I guess
16:44 happy623: I know someone who map much normal diff, I will ask them too o/
16:45 -Bakari-: good idea
16:45 -Bakari-: I guess we can raise quality of the mapset higher before it gets qualified :)
16:46 happy623: thanks prprprrpr
16:47 -Bakari-: leaving two stars in the beatmap's thread, just in case if you ever need them :P
16:47 *happy623 hugs Bakari-sensei
16:48 -Bakari-: don't know if I should post something in the thread or not, tho
16:48 happy623: post it <3
16:49 -Bakari-: ooh, and don'
16:49 -Bakari-: don't forget to
16:49 -Bakari-: drop OD to 1
16:50 happy623: on Easy?
16:50 -Bakari-: yeah
16:50 happy623: okay
Myxo
... Thank you.
Seriously, you could have checked my mod of the Easy before you did the irc with Bakari.
Well, that means I'll have to redo the complete mod for Easy as well.

EDIT: Talked about it with bakari. it seems fine now.
After you finished the Light Insane, search for some mods, and then call me.
Topic Starter
happy623
thanks a lot guys ;w;
Ulysses
I could check when you done a new insane diff.
Asagi
I miss Wanwan </3 :(
Topic Starter
happy623

Asagi wrote:

I miss Wanwan </3 :(
a year </3 :(
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply