forum

Nico Nico Douga - KONATA ZONE

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
roleykatsu

Harris73 wrote:

I'm not sure how to do that, plus, I'm sure the only difference int he audios is the offset, which i was going to fix anyways.

All what it takes is to upload the .mp3 to upppy of MediaFire, and I could have done the rest..oh wait yes you would have to link it too xD; but anyway, the .mp3 I downloaded is 1 minute and 47 seconds long (1:47). The .mp3 linked with your map may have started some several mill.seconds after mine does, but I guess finding a new offset will work too; we will see which one is going to be more successful. Actually, I played your map with the offset being -25 ms, and it seemed much more on time, I think. You should change the custom local offset to make it more negative. That should make you find the offset easier.

My video is 11MB :P . The only difference would be the bitrate. I think I rendered mine wrong though. I used DivX and I rendered it with 1000kbps which can cause a bit of lag (but only a bit). Plus, it had DivXy lines which made it look kinda ugly. And in the end, somehow it ended up that big. So if you can just find out the bitrate of your video, we may be able to add it instead.

I don't have any renderers, so the bitrate I am about to tell is the rate of the video when downloaded. After opening up the YouTube Video Downloader to check what is the bitrate of a video when downloading on MP4 HD, this is what it had specificed:
MP4 - High Definition Video (2500Kbit, h.264; Stereo)
I don't really understand wth is what in that code, so I am not sure if 2500Kbit answers the question. I (right-click > Properties) the MPEG-4 movie, but all what it says is the Type of File, What it opens with, the location of the file, and the size of the file (in bytes) which is
8.12 MB (8,514,596 bytes)
So...I think that I am clueless when it comes to find the bitrate, but if you can tell me something that can find it......heh heh :D

Both KONATA ZONE's will be the same since it's from NicoNicoDouga, and we both got it off of YouTube. Since your video is higher quality and I rendered mine wrong, mines is most likely out of the question. All we need to figure out is how laggy your video is, and implementing it wouldn't be too hard.

To make things more specified, I downloaded the .mpeg4 straight from YouTube through the DVDVideoSoft YouTube Downloader, and the video downloaded from is in "Kama151a"'s account. Click here to see the vid, and tell me if its identical (when it comes to time and if applicable, the video itself). If we will plan to use mine, I would then need someone to render it so the audio would be gone. I am not sure about you, Hariss Harris (lol spelled your name wrong :| ), but I think Roko-Don told me in the past that if he had time, he could do it.

Sorry for dwelling on the video but that's just another thing I have time to deal with. :D

No problem, no problem :) . Remember, just because having a video is on my low priority doesn't mean I don't want one. Anyway, I hope I gave the right bitrate and crap so the video can get rendered :). Oh, I almost forgot; if you want, I can PM you (through the osu! site) for the link to the mp4 video :D
Kitsunemimi
Emoticons galore.

Roley wrote:

Actually, I played your map with the offset being -25 ms, and it seemed much more on time, I think. You should change the custom local offset to make it more negative. That should make you find the offset easier.
Offsets make the map look nooby :P . Besides, There are a couple of places where the beats are off. Also, several timign sections became an 1/8th beat late, so new timing sections were added. I'm fully retuning my map now, so there's no need for an offset.

Roley wrote:

I don't have any renderers, so the bitrate I am about to tell is the rate of the video when downloaded. After opening up the YouTube Video Downloader to check what is the bitrate of a video when downloading on MP4 HD, this is what it had specificed:
MP4 - High Definition Video (2500Kbit, h.264; Stereo)
I don't really understand wth is what in that code, so I am not sure if 2500Kbit answers the question. I (right-click > Properties) the MPEG-4 movie, but all what it says is the Type of File, What it opens with, the location of the file, and the size of the file (in bytes) which is
8.12 MB (8,514,596 bytes)
So...I think that I am clueless when it comes to find the bitrate, but if you can tell me something that can find it......heh heh :D
Apparently your video is 2500Kbps.... which is 2.5 times mine. But remember, I rendered mine wrong and I it'd be nice anyways to have our video. Generally, the higher the bit rate, the higher the quality, but lag comes with that as well. Sometimes it's inconsistent though, so we really don't know how much more lag your vid comes with. I'm not really a pro with videos, but all we know is that your video is higher definition, and it probably lags more. Gah well, we'll just use your video. Upload it somewhere so I can test how laggy it is on laptops.
Also, as a side note, Windows has a tendency of displaying the bit rate of the audio instead of the video, and sometimes it's really high. The only way to find out (the only way I have) the bit rate of the video, is to use a video player. And well, I'll just deal with that. So, you can just ignore this paragraph and submit the video if you don't get it.

Roley wrote:

To make things more specified, I downloaded the .mpeg4 straight from YouTube through the DVDVideoSoft YouTube Downloader, and the video downloaded from is in "Kama151a"'s account. Click here to see the vid, and tell me if its identical (when it comes to time and if applicable, the video itself). If we will plan to use mine, I would then need someone to render it so the audio would be gone. I am not sure about you, Harris, but I think Roko-Don told me in the past that if he had time, he could do it.
Kama151a provides a lot of NicoNico goodness, including UNTAN ZONE, a beatmap I'm working on now (it's located in my siggy) since you've decided to do KONATA ZONE. They are the same video.
Plus, I just said earlier in this post that I can render stuff, so if Rokodo won't do it, then I can ;) .
Topic Starter
roleykatsu

Harris73 wrote:

Upload it somewhere so I can test how laggy it is on laptops.
>Click< for Video Download =]
Kitsunemimi
Your video is actually only 609Kbps... And the resolution is 480x360. But it's the same one from YouTube. And I've successfully rerendered it with full quality and no sound. The only problem is that it somehow became 13MB. I've yet to test if it's laggy so I'll keep you posted.
Topic Starter
roleykatsu

Harris73 wrote:

Your video is actually only 609Kbps... And the resolution is 480x360.
I forgot to mention that I run my videos through QuickTime if I double-click the .mp4 fille. Quicktime automatically re-sizes the video resolution so it would be as less pixelated as possible. This probably explains why it was so HD and shit :| . Yet again, QuickTime fooled me.

Harris73 wrote:

But it's the same one from YouTube. And I've successfully rerendered it with full quality and no sound. The only problem is that it somehow became 13MB. I've yet to test if it's laggy so I'll keep you posted.
Thanks for rendering the video :D . That was quick, lulz. Also, if you rendered the video to a .avi file, that explains why it leaped to a 13MB file; rendered/edited .avi files tend to enlarge their size to maintain the quality before fidgeted with, or so I heard.
Kitsunemimi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Nico Nico Douga - KONATA ZONE (Roley) [Harris73 Insane].osu
bagnz0r
Can i make a guest diff? :V
PS. Starred.
Gabi
sorry but both these difficulties needs SERIOUSE help
Kitsunemimi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
roleykatsu

Gabi wrote:

sorry but both these difficulties needs SERIOUSE help

I have a feeling that its both Harris73's Insane and my Impossible <_<
bagnz0r
BPM 165
Offset 7019

And lower slider tick rate by 2.
Topic Starter
roleykatsu

BagnoGamer wrote:

BPM 165
Offset 7019

BPM 165 --> Yes that's a fine BPM Rate, the beats don't really change much from 165.07, but the BPM is fine anyway.

Offset 7019 --> I tested it out for my Impossible; the beats just fall apart and they don't sound in time with the audio. Offset was left as is.

Slider Tick Rate should be 2 --> Applied.

EDIT: Well, actually I was playing around with the BPM Rates; I kept switching the BPM back and forth from 165.00 to 165.07, but for some reason, my Impossible (and my Insane which is in the making) map seems to be more accurate when on 165.07 :? I guess that means the only thing applied from that post was the Slider Tick Rate change, but hey, what the hell, it was still helpful. xD
Topic Starter
roleykatsu
Kitsunemimi

BagnoGamer wrote:

BPM 165
Offset 7019

My bpm is 165...
The offset 7019 is waaay to early. The correct offset has been corrected in the latest release (originally it was off because it was adapted from my version of the audio, which was off).
And the tick rate obviously doesn't apply to me because mines is already 2.
Kitsunemimi
Kitsunemimi
Yay, updates.
Added Kiai thingies, and fixed some stupid sections.
ATTACH[Nico Nico Douga - KONATA ZONE (Roley) [Harris73 Insane].osu]

EDIT (so no double post): Kudosu starred!

Download: Nico Nico Douga - KONATA ZONE (Roley) [Harris73 Insane].osu
Lesjuh
/me plays [extra challenge]

NUUUUUUUUUUKE
Kitsunemimi

lesjuh wrote:

NUUUUUUUUUUKE
oops... Well I didn't make it. Roley please fix!!
Topic Starter
roleykatsu
SPOILER

Harris73 wrote:

lesjuh wrote:

NUUUUUUUUUUKE
oops... Well I didn't make it. Roley please fix!!

Roley wrote:

10 - Removed Extra Challenge and I am focusing on Insane; nobody will probably be playing that map anyway because of its eff-tarded difficulty and plus I want this map ranked, not approved.
Problem Fixed. :)

Also thanks Harris for Kudosu Starring this map ^^
Daru
10 - Removed Extra Challenge
You, sir, disappoint me. :(
jojobii
This is the best map ive ever played.I this every day
artemgal
the link to insane.osu is dead
Gamerappa
That's a pretty huge nercobump for a old post from 2008/2009/2010.
Epicentrum
OwO
Gamerappa
owo what's this?
artemgal
uwu