forum

super late intro!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kkthepony
hello, I tbh didn't know how to make these and didn't put in the effort to find out lol, at the time. all I wanted was to just play the game i had no intention of like interacting with the community and i was like really shy too.
you can call me Kyos, i go by they/them pronouns.
found this game cuz one day i was on youtube and I found this song"lost umbrella" by inavakumori and below it there was this video of someone playing osu! and i found it super cool and i wanted to play lol.
i started playing with a touch screen computer cuz i sucked at playing with mouse. then i discoered the wacom tablet and that i could play on one of those too and now i only play on my tablet.
so far im really noob i plan to play more cuz my exams are over and try to get better. i currently can only play 1 star to 3 star maps. i like taking care of plants and hanging out with stray catos. so far i dont hv much experience with the community as i never talked in chat rooms or made forums and stuff but i plan to try make some friends! also i watch tokaku on yt shes cool. and i like anime