Delis
congrats, frost =w=n
Lust
osu! needs more Maika <3

Congrats Frostmourne!
Satellite
congratz :3
blahpy
Yay congrats Frostmourne!!! I've been waiting for this day to come!
Beige
Grazt~ <3
fanzhen0019
!!!
ryota1212
omedeto~ ٩( ´◡` )۶
CakiP
gratz!!
Sylith
yeaa

congratulations :>/
Quilt
congratulations
Topic Starter
Frostmourne
Finally ranked safely
Thank you everyone for supporting this : )!!
Zare
Wow this mp3 is seriously horrible, am I the only one who hears this static-like shit, especially in the chorus?
Topic Starter
Frostmourne

Zare wrote:

Wow this mp3 is seriously horrible, am I the only one who hears this static-like shit, especially in the chorus?
You'd better find a 'better' mp3 and post here instead of posting non-productive post like that man.
Flask
that man

I mean gratz o3oooo
Zare
As I said, I don't know how or where to find FELT mp3s. You should ask someone who knows ways to find them.
Also, all I did was pointing out that the mp3 is bad, which was, considering this is a game about music, definitely not an unnecessary post. So stop acting like I insulted your personal work or something.
Topic Starter
Frostmourne

Zare wrote:

As I said, I don't know how or where to find FELT mp3s. You should ask someone who knows ways to find them.
Also, all I did was pointing out that the mp3 is bad, which was, considering this is a game about music, definitely not an unnecessary post. So stop acting like I insulted your personal work or something.
It is unnecessary because you can't find a better mp3. I provided you here instead.

youtube
flac site
download link
320kbps site
download link

You'd better download this and try instead, but you seem to be "busy" and don't have the time or connection to download just to check the quality but have time to complain.
Every song in the album is all fine except this one is different. They ripped the musics through the whole album anyway.

ps.this mp3 was from the flac site above and I converted to 192kbps by myself.
neurosis