posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
clashe_old
When I go to a beatmap>Local Rankings>Right click score> Export record
I get the message
A replay could not be constructed from this score
This appears to be happening to all of the scores

I have updated to the latest version and internet connection is stable. osu! will record new scores, but cannot export replays
TheVileOne
I could not get it to work either.
peppy
Is this only for local replays?
deadbeat
i think this is a duplicate
peppy
of what?
deadbeat
i just seem to remember someone pointing out both this and the 2nd option having issues when right clicking on a local score, currently trying to hunt this thread down.
XPJ38
According to this thread, the issue has been fixed 3 months ago but I can't find the original resolved thread, if there is any...
deadbeat
yes! that's the thread. how did i keep going past it soo many times ;~;
dupe this and move winshley thread out of L.P?
peppy
That thread says it is fixed though.
I'll leave this in your capable hands to tidy up.
deadbeat
i've checked both things winshley pointed out in his thread. i'm running osu! b20130716, but unsure if my update was successful since i did the update on the train ride to work. so i wasn't really connected to any network :<
can someone confirm that both of these issues are still present?
peppy
how can an update not be successful. also test using test build for resolved issues, not public.
deadbeat
i'm not sure. i was just saying that as i've never really testing updating in that situation before. i'd be more to happy to test this on the test build, but i'm not at home so i wouldn't be able to update to the lastest version. also i wasn't even aware of the issue ever being resolved. i'm not even sure why it was marked as such
TheVileOne
It doesn't work on test build. Reconfirmed.

t/139969 is the only thread that I can recall that mentioned this issue. It was never resolved. Also yes local records are the only way I know of to access this option window. i'm not sure what it's supposed to do, but it will always display this message if you select this option. It's not clear what's supposed to happen.
deadbeat
why did you reconfirm this... t/128829
unconfirming this this and moving winshleys thread out of L.P
TheVileOne
I didn't want to fix the markup and revive that old thread.
Topic Starter
clashe_old
Maybe this is a bit late but yes the option only appears when right clicking local scores. Running the latest update and issue is not resolved. If you need any more details just ask, sorry if my description of the issue isn't specific enough ^_^"

EDIT: Sorry about that I see that this is a duplicate
Soraneko
I was just about to post a thread about this one. I just lost my net yesterday and wanted to Export my record from local scores.
My osu! is updated but the "Export Record" still is not working. Hope we get an update on this one~ :D
Exabytez
I have the same error almost every time I try to save the replay. If I repeat the saving process after getting the error message, it seems to work, but only a very tiny data is generated just containing the general information (beatmap, score, percentage etc.) but you can't watch the actual replay.
After a dozen of times saving it, I somehow managed to save a proper data ONCE, but I guess I was lucky, somehow.
andromeda2020

Exabytez wrote:

I have the same error almost every time I try to save the replay. If I repeat the saving process after getting the error message, it seems to work, but only a very tiny data is generated just containing the general information (beatmap, score, percentage etc.) but you can't watch the actual replay.
After a dozen of times saving it, I somehow managed to save a proper data ONCE, but I guess I was lucky, somehow.

Yup me too. But somehow it only worked ONCE.