forum

god i'm so late, is this where people get their postcounts

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GenoClysm
hello.
My name is Eric, i'm a looser that sits around playing video games and eating granola bars and drinking ginger ale all day.
I'm probably the smartest person i know, even though my grades blow because i don't care about homework.
Osu is a fun game, and I postwhore forums alot so expect my postcount to go up very quickly. I'm going to guess theres those few guys who just welcome every single person that posts in this section, so hello, fellow postwhores.
If someone would like to make me a reimu signature so i don't have to have my stupid current signature, that'd be a big help.

if you see a friend request from me pls accept my only friends is banchobot :( :( :(
Zalaria
Lol you aren't that late xp I made my intro post like 2 months into the game. But anywho, welcome to osu! ^^

*most of my postcount is from the intro forums lol I can't help but greet everyone ^w^
Lust
Welcome to the forums!
LexiaLovesU
Hi am Lexia Welcome to the forums dont worry it was 6 months before I did an intro :P
Knarf

GenoClysm wrote:

Osu is a fun game, and I postwhore forums alot so expect my postcount to go up very quickly. I'm going to guess theres those few guys who just welcome every single person that posts in this section, so hello, fellow postwhores.
:) Yes I am one of them.
Welcome to the forums!^^
Yasen Baka
Welcome to the forums, blah blah blah. Enjoy your stay here. Oo, I like your avi.
mathexpert
You're not late, I've been here for 2 years and I still haven't made an intro \:D/

anyways, welcome to the forums~ !
Haneii
Posting for postcount o/

Just kidding :P

Welcome to the forums, Geno. :D

GenoClysm wrote:

If someone would like to make me a reimu signature so i don't have to have my stupid current signature, that'd be a big help.
You can find lots of threads dedicated to graphic requests (Avatars, signatures and userpages) in the Art subforum.

mathexpert9981 wrote:

You're not late, I've been here for 2 years and I still haven't made an intro \:D/
Nearly 4 years and I still haven't introduced myself. Sorry for being so rude, forum T_T
chaee
Velcome to ze forums!! You're not late at all :d. Took me over a year to make an introduction. Oh and if it's alright can i make the reimu signature?
Tanzuku
yo, welcome to the forums. *added*
vizzy
Welcome to the forums~
xKokoro
Hey welcome to Osu!

I added you also ^^
deadbeat

Haneii wrote:

mathexpert9981 wrote:

Over 4 years and I still haven't introduced myself. Sorry for being so rude, forum T_T
welcome to the forums o/
feel free to get a hold of me if you require help with anything, or try the #help channel ingame :)
kazumi-san95
Hi there! Welcome! ^^
Tetrace
Hey there and welcome to the forums!
Yunia Anindya
welcome to the forums~
winber1

GenoClysm wrote:

I'm probably the smartest person i know
very modest

and no this is not where (most) people get their post counts

Welcome!
sCam
Welcome to the forums. I can try making you a Reimu signature if you want. Just add me as a friend, and give em the render you want. I'm pretty noob at pshop though lol.
Topic Starter
GenoClysm
Oh, i don't know which person to choose for my free signature image service!
Jokes aside, thanks for the warm welcoming.
Anyone who has said they added me, consider it added back.

winber1 wrote:

GenoClysm wrote:

I'm probably the smartest person i know
very modest

and no this is not where (most) people get their post counts

Welcome!
Funny enough, i'm also one of the most modest people i know. 8-)
NotEvenDoomMusic

GenoClysm wrote:

free signature image service

GenoClysm wrote:

The truth, why does it hurt so much in my feels? ;_;
But yeah, welcome to the forums and have a nice stay. If you need help in any regard about the forums, please do not contact me. I am the worst person you can chose from millions, asking something regarding how the forum works D:
and also, I may be able to help you with your
so don't hesitate if you need help with that, though, I fell off with my "skill" since lately, trying to climb up my former prime and it may serve to be a good practice subject. :u
but free signature service...
;______________________________________;

Topic Starter
GenoClysm

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

GenoClysm wrote:

GenoClysm wrote:

The truth, why does it hurt so much in my feels? ;_;
But yeah, welcome to the forums and have a nice stay. If you need help in any regard about the forums, please do not contact me. I am the worst person you can chose from millions, asking something regarding how the forum works D:
and also, I may be able to help you with your
so don't hesitate if you need help with that, though, I fell off with my "skill" since lately, trying to climb up my former prime and it may serve to be a good practice subject. :u
but free signature service...
;______________________________________;

Sorry, i'm too brutally honest for my own good :roll:

I have a picture ready for it. If you make it look nice and have contrast i'd be fine with it :P
creampuff

GenoClysm wrote:

Funny enough, i'm also one of the most modest people i know. 8-)
I think I like you, cool kid. Welcome then! Show me your ways. (Added you just cuz)