forum

Ello...oh don't I feel "original"

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sunlit-Fox
Finally decided to post in here. Even though I know it'll be skimmed just like the majority of the other posts in this thread. :D

Not much to say about myself since I don't like giving out too much info over the internet. One can never be too careful. No site is safe unfortunately.

Still, I'll leave a little tidbit since this is a intro thread. But don't take me too seriously, it's the internet and none of you will be able to know if I'm mixing up lies with truths. (Or just typing lies period.)

Personality? Can't tell you, only those who know me would be able to tell you. I won't lie about that. Only one person in this entire site knows who I am. (And is the one who got me curious and hooked.) I won't say who. Besides, if you did try to find the user I'd find that disturbing because I'm a complete stranger. There is no need to discover every single detail about me.

Looks? Saying nothing!

Likes? On the user page along with age.

Gender? I could say I'm this or that. But would you be able to tell if I'm telling the truth or not? ;)

I believe this is adequate enough. Happy gaming to those who skim/read this. (Oh isn't that corny.)
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
Tanzuku
yo, welcome to the forums. *added*
Zalaria
Dat intro, dat avatar ^^ Welcome to the forums and game! :D Mind if I add ya to my friends? :D
Topic Starter
Sunlit-Fox
o.o Replies. I didn't know I got any.

Thank you for the welcoming. And the add. Wasn't expecting that. And yes you may add me. :)
Zalaria
Awesome! ^w^
Yunia Anindya
welcome!
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Topic Starter
Sunlit-Fox
I thank thee for the welcoming! :D
kazumi-san95
Hi there! Welcome to the forum! :)
Tetrace
Hi there and welcome to osu! and the forums!!
I hope you enjoy your stay here :)
Topic Starter
Sunlit-Fox
I grant more thanking since I really can't say anything else. I could say "*give cookies/cakes/brownies/etc*" BUT that thing has been done a thousand times by other users for years.

And yes, I will enjoy lurking these forums. Lurk because I do not post when I know I have nothing to contribute.
DaDeceptive0ne
I greet you Mister.
Uhm.. to be honest. I've heard something about cookies..

Nah, just kiddin' though :P

Hope you enjoy your stay here and keep lurkin' :)

Cheerz, Deceptive~

ps.:
Lust
Welcome! better to be safe then sorry am I right?
stickydog
x
Topic Starter
Sunlit-Fox
More greetings, how lovely. I'm starting to run out of thank you cards. Hallmark, make more original ones!

Yes, always better safe than sorry. You never know if you're talking to a potential stalker that will search for your username all over the internet to gain more information about you along with other uncomfortable and disturbing things.

Cookies? What are these cookies you speak of? *whistles while pushing them aside*

And Mister...first time I've been called that. I shall laugh Candace style.

Hehehehehehehehehehehe.
GenoClysm

Sunlit-Fox wrote:

Finally decided to post in here. Even though I know it'll be skimmed just like the majority of the other posts in this thread. :D
skimmed like the majority of other posts in this thread eh
more like spammed by introduction postwhores. ( Like myself)

Welcome to the forums
Topic Starter
Sunlit-Fox
Yes, I've noticed the spammage in a few other threads I skimmed. Such a quick way to gather posts.

Which I am not interested in. A lurker must lurk while posting when they feel like it or in their own thread if they own one. Mwuahaha.