forum

Otakuthon 2013 [Montréal] | Fan Expo Canada [Toronto]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Haneii
Ooh, I'll def be at Karaoke for an hour or so, Sat (I missed out on it at AN :/)
Azer
Here's probably where I'm going to be for otakuthon, depending on what other people are doing and whether I actually participate in the LoL Tournament.

Friday

I don't know if playing osu on one of the booths is a possibility but I noted it anyways. Also I won't participate in the Karaoke lol.

Saturday Afternoon

If I participate in the LoL tourney with a team, I will be there and miss everything else.

Somewhere between 4 to 5 PM would be an awesome spot to eat somewhere with you peoples

Saturday Evening

Probably just gonna check the dance party and if it doesn't meet my expectations I'll go see something else/go home.

Sunday

Again not much to do unless I participate in the lol tournament.

What about you guys?
Prime Number
I happen to be going to Otakuthon for the 3 days, if anyone cares.
Kitsunemimi
Can somebody decide on a meeting day/time/dinner/etc for FE? :I

Well...
Actually, a better question.
Saturday or Sunday, which would be better? (Friday is ok too I guess .3.)
YTYuyu
ehh~ i'm leaning towards Saturday--any objections on that day?
Prime Number
Saturday would probably be the best one, because most 1day passes would be on saturday, and saturday is the biggest day.
Kitsunemimi
I'm thinking about going to the loli tea p-- I mean lolita tea party and I was wondering if anyone else wanted to go~ I mean like... I kinda don't want to go there alone (it's dangerous to go alone!). Also, tickets are $30 and limited, and already sold out for Sunday. Soo... yeah.

Also, my avatar is super moe~
It's Ruuuumia~ \ouo/

EDIT: ewww what is this D: stuff ends at 8 PM. Apparently Saturday has this Fan Expo party thing at 9 PM but it costs $20
And there's a J-pop dance at 8 PM but it's on Friday ._.
Azer
so...
No meetups?

The event is tomorrow, guys.
Jaay-

Azer wrote:

so...
No meetups?

The event is tomorrow, guys.
I don't know but we are still eating somewhere?!

Friday: 4-5 PM Azer, Jaay, Kairi? , ... For a dinner, lets just meet at station place d'armes and we'll decide a place to eat I guess.

EDIT: Come and join us, would be fun to be as much as possible !
Sumaki
Volunteering til like 6 pm, not sure if I can meetup somewhere or what not.
Jaay-
Finally we'll meetup in front of Station Place D'armes on street st-urbain/viger.

Be there at 4:30 PM if you wanna come and eat :D
[ Lilith ]
I'll be going to Otakuthon :D

Saturday & Sunday!
Azer
PSA THE LINE FOR OTAKUTHON REGISTRATION IS MASSIVE

the cosplays were nice though
Topic Starter
Haneii

Azer wrote:

PSA THE LINE FOR OTAKUTHON REGISTRATION IS MASSIVE
orz...doesn't look to good for me D:

Hopefully most of the people there today were buying weekend passes and it'll die down a bit tomorrow *tries to stay optimistic*
Sumaki
What's the plan for tomorrow?
Kairi
I didn't get to meet any of you guys.. and could only go on friday. Hope you all have fun tomorrow :D
Topic Starter
Haneii

Sumaki wrote:

What's the plan for tomorrow?
Where and when will you be volunteering? Do you have a cell on you? If not, do you have any comp access?

You can also keep and eye out for me. I'm wearing beige harem capris/dark green shirt. I'll be carrying an Axel plushie at all times.

Edit:

Azer
I'm planning to head there around9:30AM. 10:30AM
I'll be wearing an osu shirt.
Sumaki
I'll be wearing a green sweater, with black jeans. But you can find me chilling at the VG room during at the start of 9 am because of the league of legends tournament.
Tifa_old
Tomorrow is the last day and I didn't even see one of you guys!
Sumaki

Tifa wrote:

We can meetup tomorrow if you want! Just pm me something! Or here. O:
Azer

Tifa wrote:

Me, Jaay, Haneii and Sumaki met up. Twas pretty fun :)

edit: here's the very few cosplays I've taken pictures of.
Tifa_old

Azer wrote:

Tifa wrote:

Me, Jaay, Haneii and Sumaki met up. Twas pretty fun :)
edit: here's the very few cosplays I've taken pictures of.
On Friday I was stuck in traffic, so I could not be on time. I'm glad you had fun!
Nice pictures, I remember seeing some of them.

Sumaki wrote:

Tifa wrote:

We can meetup tomorrow if you want! Just pm me something! Or here. O:
That will be great~ What time? And where?
Sumaki
I'll inbox you my number! Just text me whenever! I won't be with the rest, but for the others, pm me if you need my number!
Kitsunemimi
Oh yeah, one of us probably should've mentioned this earlier... The best way (probably the only way) to meet each other properly is by texting each other.
So it would be a good idea to share/pm all your numbers o3o

Or just give all your numbers to somebody who can coordinate a meeting with everyone o3o
Tifa_old

Sumaki wrote:

I'll inbox you my number! Just text me whenever! I won't be with the rest, but for the others, pm me if you need my number!
Thanks! I reply to your message.

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Oh yeah, one of us probably should've mentioned this earlier... The best way (probably the only way) to meet each other properly is by texting each other.
So it would be a good idea to share/pm all your numbers o3o
Or just give all your numbers to somebody who can coordinate a meeting with everyone o3o
I'll send you my number kitsune, so you can text/call me. ^^
Topic Starter
Haneii
I had fun time at the con ^_^ Too bad I could only do one day.

Jaay, Azer, and Sumaki: It was great meeting you guys o/

PHOTOS I TOOK AT THE CON
Kairi
Here's a picture my friend took of me and Miss Fortune from League of Legends!
Jaay-
I had an amazing weekend guys, was all great to meet you. I hope the people who went there that I havn't seen had a good time too! Sumaki, Azer, Haneii, it was amazing to meet you and pass some time togheter clicking circles in the L.A.N center!

Here's a couple of pics that I really enjoy, the rest of the photos that I took can be found here!

IT WAS AMAZING GUYS THANKS AGAIN :DDD
Topic Starter
Haneii
YTYuyu
aww Haneii we'll make it up when you arrive at Fan Expo :3

oh yea--we agreed on a meetup day for fan expo since it's in a few days right o.o? also you'll only see me on Friday and Saturday, js. Thursday as well, but just to buy the passes ><
Trust

Jaay wrote:

Not sure what's more beautiful here... Jaay's insane osu mechanics or that 20 pack of timbits

Also an unfortunate change of plans came up for me and I won't be attending FE (at least on Saturday) but I still really want to go to the meetup and will try my best to make it!

looking forward to it, that is of course if a meetup is planned at some point ;)
Azer

Trust wrote:

Not sure what's more beautiful here... Jaay's insane osu mechanics or that 20 pack of timbits
i died
Giralda
FE meetup where :c
beeboy123
Sad i missed/will miss it i wanted to meet people in toronto who play osu. Guess i will wait a year for anime north.
YTYuyu

Giralda wrote:

FE meetup where :c
that's what i've been trying to find out for a while ;w;
YTYuyu
double post ><

this is where i'm thinking--on Saturday...umm maybe around the front of the North Building at around 2pm--any objections?

i just hope this isn't like AN2012 all over again ><.
Giralda

Byakugan249 wrote:

this is where i'm thinking--on Saturday...umm maybe around the front of the North Building at around 2pm--any objections?
No objections here. I don't mind, but there will be a lot of people around that general area. Someone should hold up a sign that makes us stand out so everyone will know.
Jaay-

Azer wrote:

Trust wrote:

i died
hahahahahahahaha those were good I guarantee you !
YTYuyu
oh my today didn't go as a planned ><

1. i slept for 4 hours and got a migraine.
2. i was looking and waiting for Haneii for almost 5 hours. i saw her for like 5s but that's it
3. didn't eat the entire time while i was looking and waiting. didn't eat till 4pm
4. left early because of this stupid migraine ;w;

so yea i went too far ><;

EDIT: oh yea Haneii: now it's my turn to apologize to you; i have to say that i'm sorry for sending you those "pointless" messages. i must've annoyed the living hell out of you when you didn't reply. i also didn't think about how you might feel or react to when i sent you those messages. it must've drove you nuts while you were having fun during FE. i really regret it and i hope you accept this. :(
show more